Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Well you're saying you'd war us as long as necessary.

I dunno about you but I'm free for a while.

Yes correct. We will keep the war going for as long as we deem it necessary. I.e we accomplish the goals we wanted to achieve in this war. Just like every other war that has happened. There is no intention to keep it going on indefinitely/permanently. That decision will ultimately be yours when the time comes to discuss surrender terms. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I have relevance. I keep the cap on the power of other alliances. And when needed, I send troops and funding to my allies.

If you have to say you have relevance in keeping the strength of your allies down..  that's not relevant.

You get to aid out $54 million every 7 days.  Congratulations!  What relevance.  Such wow.. 

1lh8so.jpg 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Yes correct. We will keep the war going for as long as we deem it necessary. I.e we accomplish the goals we wanted to achieve in this war. Just like every other war that has happened. There is no intention to keep it going on indefinitely/permanently. That decision will ultimately be yours when the time comes to discuss surrender terms. 

Well your Emperor has no goals lined up at the moment.

He has not even agreed your exit goals with IRON and ODN yet vs NG in this war.  Which is poor planning to start with.  I never went into any global conflict without agreeing internally and with my allies what the end goal was.

Hence..  we're not going anywhere for a while...

sN8Zd5z_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f 

17 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Well your Emperor has no goals lined up at the moment.

He has not even agreed your exit goals with IRON and ODN yet vs NG in this war.  Which is poor planning to start with.  I never went into any global conflict without agreeing internally and with my allies what the end goal was.

Hence..  we're not going anywhere for a while...

sN8Zd5z_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f 

4 alliances at war does not constitute a global conflict. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

4 alliances at war does not constitute a global conflict. 

... yet

:gun:

Though technically as over 1/4 of the nations in the game are at war with us.  Why isn't that a global war?

Edited by Stewie

5 minutes ago, Stewie said:

... yet

:gun:

Though technically as over 1/4 of the nations in the game are at war with us.  Why isn't that a global war?

Hitting one alliance has never been a global war. How many of those "1/4 of the Nations" are actually in range? I'm sure you were calling the vast majority of "1/4 of the Nations" irrelevant only a few posts back.....

Just now, Tiberius said:

Hitting one alliance has never been a global war. How many of those "1/4 of the Nations" are actually in range? I'm sure you were calling the vast majority of "1/4 of the Nations" irrelevant only a few posts back.....

They are irrelevant.

Doesn't mean that the cumulative volume of nations in those alliances does not make up what would historically have been categorised as a global conflict.

38 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I have relevance. I keep the cap on the power of other alliances. And when needed, I send troops and funding to my allies.

Of the 13 nations in the game with over 100,000 tech, 11 are in NPO. One is in Disciples of Duckroll, which holds a treaty with NPO apparently: "About Disciples of Duckroll: We hold a single treaty with the New Pacific Order. For all alliance matters, contact StevieG. Or hit us up on discord. https://discord.gg/rPmJa8G" One is in DBDC.

Of those approaching 100,000 tech in the 90,000s, five of five are in NPO.

Of nations with more than 70,000 but less than 90,000 tech: 11 are in IRON, 7 are in NPO, 1 is in ODN, 1 is in GPA, and 1 is in DBDC.

The coalition in the OP thus has 35 of the 39 nations with more than 70,000 tech (NPO alone having 23, and their blocmate IRON, 11). Of the four others, one is in an alliance that is allied to NPO (and only NPO). One is a neutral. Two are in DBDC.

Source: https://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Technology_Purchased

5 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

Of the 13 nations in the game with over 100,000 tech, 11 are in NPO. One is in Disciples of Duckroll, which holds a treaty with NPO apparently: "About Disciples of Duckroll: We hold a single treaty with the New Pacific Order. For all alliance matters, contact StevieG. Or hit us up on discord. https://discord.gg/rPmJa8G" One is in DBDC.

Of nations with more than 70,000 but less than 90,000 tech: 11 are in IRON, 7 are in NPO, 1 is in ODN, 1 is in GPA, and 1 is in DBDC.

The coalition in the OP thus has 35 of the 39 nations with more than 70,000 tech (NPO alone having 23, and their blocmate IRON, 11). Of the four others, one is in an alliance that is allied to NPO (and only NPO). One is a neutral. Two are in DBDC.

Source: https://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Technology_Purchased

37uku1.jpg

Poor Tiberius & Vortex..

They try and be relevant.

8 minutes ago, rabonnobar said:

This, exactly. 

53 minutes ago, Stewie said:

If you have to say you have relevance in keeping the strength of your allies down..  that's not relevant.

You get to aid out $54 million every 7 days.  Congratulations!  What relevance.  Such wow.. 

1lh8so.jpg 

Yeup, 54 million to nations that are in ranges where 54 million and troops are very, very relevant. Fun part is I've not needed to. But I am able to do so if required. I'm on the bench and I know it. I just understand the bench has a purpose.

58 minutes ago, Caustic said:

We literally have screens of your IO saying it's EZI for our AA. But sure, tell me I'm delusional? 🙄

You are delusional, as I have the ear of the Emperor.. who happens to be one of my closest comrades and friends. The buck stops with Lord of Darkness, accept no substitute.

As Pacificans, we often speculate. But you guys haven't been fighting long. There have been much longer wars than the little time you have been under the guna nd yet are already asking for terms.

How long were we kept under in Karma? I seem to remember about 6-9 months.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

You are delusional, as I have the ear of the Emperor.. who happens to be one of my closest comrades and friends. The buck stops with Lord of Darkness, accept no substitute.

paper-tiger.png 

NPO are the 2019 version of Sparta

All bluster, no follow through.

At least the IRON Council have the sense to stay quiet and let you guys get the bad PR on this one.

Just now, Stewie said:

paper-tiger.png 

At least the IRON Council have the sense to stay quiet and let you guys get the bad PR on this one.

Cat propaganda, I approve, even if it's incorrect.

I like this better though:

Old school, good memories.

SK7imGJ.jpg

1 minute ago, Stewie said:

paper-tiger.png 

Well, people aren't laughing at FTW as much as they were before. Perhaps getting NPO to come in was a masterstroke on their part. How many other alliancesare macohistic enough to take on both the damage and reputationhit for them?

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Cat propaganda, I approve, even if it's incorrect.

I like this better though:

Old school, good memories.

SK7imGJ.jpg

Storming an empty beach! lol....

lot more fun when u have someone to fight with! 

Edited by ericsw

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

That's what happens when you sell of your troops, send them to bunker, and turtle in the face of an oncoming dragon.

Well dragons are fictional just like your war targets.

Just now, Stewie said:

Nothing else for him to do up in his echo chamber

Pft.. my echo chamber has the best internet and hardware for self-entertainment on the planet. I just like poking you guys with my talon tips. You remind me of me when I was your size.. "I am fire.. I am death... stop poking me.."

Now I am fire.. and I am death.. and it pisses me off there is no one big enough to poke me any more. I miss it.