Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

In your dreams.

We'll see how you can handle sustained bombardment.

Same as the Germans did at the battle of the Somme.

In comfortable bunkers drinking cups of tea and eating biscuits.

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.

Edited by Argus Panoptes
I fcuked up typing

15 minutes ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Oi! Just me, the noob. 49 pages of !@#$%^&* tl;dr, but why are NG's 4 largest nations in PM? Going out with a bang? Nope. $%&@tards, all of you.

Anyway. Special cudos to Sir Bujungo who eloped 26 days ago from his old alliance, in PM mode, has sent no aid or whatever in this period and is just perched up high as #1. What are you doing up there? Do you have a fcuking job?

Anyone in this thread better be in war mode or pretty please shut the fcuk up. I'm ready (and bored). Lets put NG to bed, at their own request.

Remember, NGers lives matter too

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

ISX made Polar nations surrender despite being significantly outnumbered. Can NG do the same?

Getting people to surrender only really works if you have the freedom to hit someone into submission without them having the necessary support to fight back. NG Nations no matter how small will continue to get hit and staggered so they won't get that freedom. Zigur, I am sure you remember this from when we ran you dry out of funds using the same tactics. ISX was much better organized than NG and I'd hazard a guess better prepared Warchest wise.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Getting people to surrender only really works if you have the freedom to hit someone into submission without them having the necessary support to fight back. NG Nations no matter how small will continue to get hit and staggered so they won't get that freedom. Zigur, I am sure you remember this from when we ran you dry out of funds using the same tactics. ISX was much better organized than NG and I'd hazard a guess better prepared Warchest wise.

Reminder that I was target listed because I trolled deathadder and only had 30 mill or so left anyway, so decided to go out in a blaze of glory instead of sitting in PM forever. I think you're overstating "tactics" dealing with my case.

2 minutes ago, Argus Panoptes said:

Totally agree, but Bujango must explain his existance on Bob, no?

NG are in this for the long haul, like a good guinness, u need to wait for it to settle before enjoying the cream at the top!

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

NG are in this for the long haul, like a good guinness, u need to wait for it to settle before enjoying the cream at the top!

Yes let's go! I love a good Guiness. But the sods at the top of NG need to peace out for us to truly celebrate battle, eh?

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Reminder that I was target listed because I trolled deathadder and only had 30 mill or so left anyway, so decided to go out in a blaze of glory instead of sitting in PM forever. I think you're overstating "tactics" dealing with my case.

Same tactics used on SPATR/Mongols and we killed their cash too, admittedly we started using these tactics late on which is why that war dragged on for so long, but once we started using it it ended fairly quickly. There's only 2 NGers above 10 bil. So that will take a year or so to go through. The rest will take a lot less time. There's also already 11 NGers below 30mil. 13 below 100mil. 17 below 1 bil. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Same tactics used on SPATR/Mongols and we killed their cash too, admittedly we started using these tactics late on which is why that war dragged on for so long, but once we started using it it ended fairly quickly. There's only 2 NGers above 10 bil. So that will take a year or so to go through. The rest will take a lot less time. There's also already 11 NGers below 30mil. 13 below 100mil. 17 below 1 bil. 

17b WC takes how long? asking for a friend

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Oh now that I think about it I think i know what Tiberius means by tactics. By driving CNs nation count down to less than 3000, its possible to perma-stagger nations below 1000 NS because of the +/- 250 rule. 👌

The 250 rule just makes it easier to maintain.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ive done the same thing dealing with methrage, khan, Minc etc but with a fraction of the nations. Nothing special.