Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rush Sykes said:

Nothing but self-righteous sycophants continuing to to try to rule a wasteland of a planet. I do miss some of you though. Only some.

I rule my wasteland of a nation.

Does that count?

Missed you too Rush.  

Edited by Stewie

NEWSFLASH

20190816_072415.jpg 

Non Grata God-Emperor Stewie of Stewieland announced today his intention to once again run for Maroon Senate.

In his statement to RIA, Non Grata and TTK members on the Discord Global service, Stewie announced his intention to "Make Maroon Great Again" and "Tax the Red Sphere to fund Snack deployment".  He also intends to build a wall around Grey and make the Grey Council pay for it.

More news as it comes

Edited by Stewie

13 hours ago, Stewie said:

NEWSFLASH

20190816_072415.jpg 

Non Grata God-Emperor Stewie of Stewieland announced today his intention to once again run for Maroon Senate.

In his statement to RIA, Non Grata and TTK members on the Discord Global service, Stewie announced his intention to "Make Maroon Great Again" and "Tax the Red Sphere to fund Snack deployment".  He also intends to build a wall around Grey and make the Grey Council pay for it.

More news as it comes

Does Grub endorse this campaign? He seems to be a ‘make blue great again’ type against his progressive opponent Aurelious

Is it just me or are IRON and Legion the only ones who can cover the incompetence from NPO and FTW? Congrats, FTW, you've found someone else to fight your war for you. Standing around watching your allies do all the work while you are perfectly capable of it is sad.  I suppose some will be reevaluating once this is all over.

Edited by Thrash

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Is it just me or are IRON and Legion the only ones who can cover the incompetence from NPO and FTW? Congrats, FTW, you've found someone else to fight your war for you. Standing around watching your allies do all the work while you are perfectly capable of it is sad.  I suppose some will be reevaluating once this is all over.

Legion carried quite a bit of water for them against us as well. They seem to at least be acting like allies should do.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

8 hours ago, Thrash said:

Pretty sure FTW had the most wars so far out of anyone on our side. xD

Maybe not right now, but those leading and paying attention know FTW fought hard. Don't get your hopes up on how those reevaluations go. They aren't going to be basing it off enemy propaganda. They're going to be basing it off stats and facts.

5 hours ago, Canik said:

Maybe not right now, but those leading and paying attention know FTW fought hard. Don't get your hopes up on how those reevaluations go. They aren't going to be basing it off enemy propaganda. They're going to be basing it off stats and facts.

The fact is that you couldn't handle an alliance a fraction of your size on your own, and you needed to call for backup.  Despite your need to come on here and reassure everyone that everything is alright, the reality is, it isn't.  FTW is an embarassment.  You couldn't handle NG on your own.  People are taking note, and they fully recognize that your inflated numbers do not reflect your actual strength - not by a long shot. 

32 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The fact is that you couldn't handle an alliance a fraction of your size on your own, and you needed to call for backup.  Despite your need to come on here and reassure everyone that everything is alright, the reality is, it isn't.  FTW is an embarassment.  You couldn't handle NG on your own.  People are taking note, and they fully recognize that your inflated numbers do not reflect your actual strength - not by a long shot. 

Cool story bro. I remain unconcerned. Who are you, btw?

38 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Ha! FTW FOREVER!

On 8/15/2019 at 6:32 PM, Rush Sykes said:

Nothing but self-righteous sycophants continuing to to try to rule a wasteland of a planet.

Sycophants for sure. 

Edited by King Cyan

8 hours ago, Canik said:

Cool story bro. I remain unconcerned. Who are you, btw?

Child, I am a relic of a past era of greatness which you could not possibly fathom.  You, on the other hand, are a rat who lords over table scraps in the end days.  Your alliance is weak, bloated, and pathetic, and as NG and others have demonstrated, utterly incapable of defending itself.

15 hours ago, Canik said:

Defensive wars? Ya. You guys still can't muster up an offensive war besides the few people who manage to do it, you being one of them, so I give you props for that. I entered this war to hit FTW, I've had 1, that's right 1 FTW nation declare on me who was also 2x my size and used the !@#$%* game mechanics to be able to do it. Good on him. Perhaps the next time I need to be staggered an FTW nation can step up to the plate? If not for IRON, I'd be stomping on 4 more of your nations. You owe them a lot for your AA's ineptitude.

Edited by Thrash

15 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Child, I am a relic of a past era of greatness which you could not possibly fathom.  You, on the other hand, are a rat who lords over table scraps in the end days.  Your alliance is weak, bloated, and pathetic, and as NG and others have demonstrated, utterly incapable of defending itself.

Keep livin' in the past, old man, I don't care but I got no respect for people who just sit around doing nothing but criticizing. 😆

6 hours ago, Canik said:

Keep livin' in the past, old man, I don't care but I got no respect for people who just sit around doing nothing but criticizing. 😆

Your alliance makes Legion look effective in war by comparison.  FTW's war output is the worst I have ever seen in my 12 years in this world.  It is beyond awful, how much bloat and dead weight you have.  You know you were screwed if NPO and friends didn't come in to save you.  I want to know why you think anyone will see reason to keep you around after this.

3 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Your alliance makes Legion look effective in war by comparison.  FTW's war output is the worst I have ever seen in my 12 years in this world.  It is beyond awful, how much bloat and dead weight you have.  You know you were screwed if NPO and friends didn't come in to save you.  I want to know why you think anyone will see reason to keep you around after this.

Imagine the NPO as a lizard and FTW as the tip of the tail. Eventually Big Red will turn around and bite it off, but no biggie. They'll just grow a new one.

Snivelling sycophants remain in abundant supply in this world, dramatic population decrease notwithstanding.

36 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Sycophants? *Chortle* So that's what friends of those in power are now to those which oppose it. 

Such bitter, colorful terminology of a hope and spirit... destroyed.

It must be hard for those wielding it to kick against the pricks.

uh what