10 hours ago, Canik said:

HeroofTime55's nation:
https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=418916
12 years, only 2.9 mil casualites
https://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=418916&Extended=1
No aid slots used
https://www.cybernations.net/nation_activity.asp?Nation_ID=418916
No votes

You should worry about your own nation and alliance more. Where is your fire for that? I think you're just jealous. xD

Not my first nation, captain. 

Maelstrom is doing his damnedest to distract again by spewing absolute nonsense again.  They want as little attention as possible drawn to how useless and disposable you and FTW are.  So they parade Maelstrom out to play an even bigger fool and shift the discussion.  Pay attention.  It is not a good sign, there is a truth they want to bury. 

6 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Not my first nation, captain. 

And yet you still don't know how to use your aid slots or vote LMAO 🤣

Also LMAO using rerolling as an excuse when you rerolled NINE friggin years ago! 

Nation Created: 8/7/2010 8:40:54 PM (3,300 days old)

You wanna talk about useless? Look in the mirror bro. xD

Edited by Canik

5 minutes ago, Canik said:

Also LMAO using rerolling as an excuse when you rerolled NINE friggin years ago! 

In shorter than the same span of time I went from low rung to top 5 *chortle*.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

49 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Tell us again how you rose to the top by fighting the Enemies of PacificaTM

Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    murtibing of Fluens    MONGOLS    Expired    3/29/2016 11:28:35 PM    2016-04-05    I was told you might be tastey
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    jabrik of Mangkono    Nusantara Elite Warriors    Expired    3/28/2016 11:46:44 PM    2016-04-04    You look tasty.
ditchboy00 of Ditchopia    Siberian Tiger Alliance    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    10/15/2015 7:45:11 AM    2015-10-22    A general dispute
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    NeoNation of NeoNation    Christian Coalition Of Countries    Expired    1/8/2015 1:52:43 AM    2015-01-15    I am VERY hungry
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Infopowerbroker of MaggieWalkerville    Invicta    Expired    1/7/2015 1:38:59 AM    2015-01-14    I need to bleed, can you help?
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Vanguard the Great of 14 Wing Empire    United Purple Nations    Expired    12/24/2014 5:04:29 AM    2014-12-31    RAWR!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Alexander the Second of Stonia    United Purple Nations    Expired    12/14/2014 12:22:25 AM    2014-12-21    Mmm.. DINNER!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    stockhunter of Total domination    The Templar Knights    Expired    11/24/2014 4:55:20 PM    2014-12-01    Are you ready.. to be #1?
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    hasansohel of BANGLADESH NEAR BAY    Christian Coalition Of Countries    Expired    11/16/2014 1:31:26 AM    2014-11-23    Infra sold to war you.. *rawr*
Gingray of Colonia Irlanda    Sparta    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    1/13/2014 4:40:46 PM    2014-01-20    A general dispute
Trinite of Distopia    Sparta    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    1/9/2014 10:42:36 PM    2014-01-16    A general dispute
Knaka of Cayas    Sparta    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    1/8/2014 2:15:53 AM    2014-01-15    Because I can
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    LexusGS400RacerX of Lexus    Invicta    Expired    1/5/2014 4:11:02 PM    2014-01-12    I love twinkies, fear nt death
topgun0820 of maverick    Valhalla    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    12/18/2013 12:08:59 PM    2013-12-25    Again
Snowcat of Northlands    New Polar Order    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    12/15/2013 8:51:31 AM    2013-12-22    Heretic Purification
Jasch of Gilman    Invicta    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    12/9/2013 9:18:44 AM    2013-12-16    A general dispute
topgun0820 of maverick    Valhalla    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    12/8/2013 6:20:16 PM    2013-12-15    A general dispute
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Haflinger of Llonach    Invicta    Expired    12/8/2013 1:58:30 AM    2013-12-15    RAWR! DINNER!
ShotgunWilly of Klein Republic    Invicta    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    11/5/2013 11:56:40 PM    2013-11-12    FOR TEH BROHON!
Megamind of MLW worldwide    The Order Of The Paradox    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    11/4/2013 11:56:24 PM    2013-11-11    A general dispute
ROMMELHSQ of Palestine4ever    The Order Of The Paradox    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Expired    11/4/2013 11:55:48 PM    2013-11-11    Johan Vult!!!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Centurius of Kanteero    The Order Of The Paradox    Expired    11/3/2013 8:47:08 PM    2013-11-10    You asked for it, literally.
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Crymson of Crymson    The Order Of The Paradox    Expired    11/3/2013 12:50:12 AM    2013-11-10    The Mossad sent me!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Natan of Ragtag    Umbrella    Expired    3/22/2013 4:27:24 AM    2013-03-29    Punch to the face!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    AAAAAAAAAAGGGG of AAAAAAAAAAGGGG    Umbrella    Expired    3/14/2013 2:43:27 AM    2013-03-21    RAWR
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Zerileous of Monkey Time    Umbrella    Active    3/1/2013 4:01:09 AM    2013-03-08    RAWR!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    onelove of We Are One Love    Umbrella    Active    2/18/2013 12:11:11 AM    2013-02-25    HUNGGRRrrrryy... *eats brella*
Rorschach of New Frontier    Deinos    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Active    2/6/2013 12:21:54 PM    2013-02-13    HEY YOU GUYS
ddog241 of IREP1    Deinos    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    War    1/31/2013 1:43:01 AM    2013-02-07    FOR ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    stalwart of Texass    Umbrella    War    1/26/2013 12:09:50 AM    2013-02-02    A Maelstrom has arrived!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Utovicapresident of Utovica    Viridian Entente    War    1/25/2013 11:50:15 PM    2013-02-01    The Maelstrom has arrived.
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Knaka of Cayas    Sparta    War    2012-10-11    2012-10-18    .. and she is mighty!
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    grenlif of Redland    Sparta    War    2012-10-11    2012-10-18    .. and she is mighty!
Lord_MacNeill of Barra    Viridian Entente    Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    War    2012-06-29    2012-07-06    What is it good for?
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Julius Cesar of Il Impero Romano    Viridian Entente    War    2012-06-29    2012-07-06   http://tinyurl.com/75bl8zo
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    SomeNation101 of SomeNation    Viridian Entente    War    2012-06-28    2012-07-05   http://tinyurl.com/75bl8zo
Maelstrom Vortex of Dragonisia    New Pacific Order    Gareken of Rekenation    Global Order of Darkness    War    2012-06-25    2012-07-02   http://tinyurl.com/75bl8zo

And literally hundreds more that Carnivore failed to track.

My most memorable battles were Centurius and Crymson. i love high profile targets. Rorshach was also fun. Imperio Romano also gave a really good fight. Haflinger was another figurehead I took down. Jabrik and infopowerbroker also presented a decent fight.

My 7 day nation losses hitlist is a who's who record of their era and that is only for as far back as Carnivore Tracked.

How bout you?

I was already well into the top ten before the landing operation even began..  but please.. lets rehash that again. I had asked to be part of the team that brought down Hime Themis, but by the time any opportunity would have been present to hit them they'd already been beaten well out of range in their first 3 conflicts because of their legendary lack of preparedness.

And the you tube links, by far.. my favored war declaration.

Because even then... I knew where we were headed... 

On my way up I tore apart everyone who had ever voiced doubt about me who I could get my hands on... and then I achieved  escape velocity and became well beyond their reach.. and that was well before the landing process ever happened.

My one regret: Cuba left.. before we could attempt to take him down. I was hoping for an eventual epic slug-fest at the top.

The war declaration:    I need to bleed, can you help?

Shows I was literally begging someone to cause damage so I could up my causalities. It's not my fault my targets failed to deliver. I haven't had a good fight since not long after Karma. Everyone else has failed to cause me significant harm.

36 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

[...] Hime Themis, but by the time any opportunity would have been present to hit them they'd already been beaten well out of range in their first 3 conflicts because of their legendary lack of preparedness.

[...]

IIRC they sold down and that was part of their plan for such a situation.

I'm not going to comment about your war record and/or what helped you get to your current rank. I'm only talking of the history surrounding Hime's fall.

6 minutes ago, jerdge said:

IIRC they sold down and that was part of their plan for such a situation.

I'm not going to comment about your war record and/or what helped you get to your current rank. I'm only talking of the history surrounding Hime's fall.

Hime had practically nothing for a war-chest for their tier. And the infra sell-down was a strategy to compensate for a failure to save. Infra sell-off does help, but you go so far down and you just cripple yourself.  They burnt out far faster than they should have. It was obvious they had spent almost everything to build and were not genuinely prepared to hold their position.

Turtling will not save you at the top. If you're not gaining land.. if you're not taking the fight to the enemy, you have already lost.

As for me and my nation.. I want to be number one.. but I'm going to make a confession, that is not what I am meant for. I exist for a very specific purpose.

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

I was already well into the top ten before the landing operation even began..  but please.. lets rehash that again. I had asked to be part of the team that brought down Hime Themis, but by the time any opportunity would have been present to hit them they'd already been beaten well out of range in their first 3 conflicts because of their legendary lack of preparedness.

Who'd you ask to join in on Hime? Certainly wasn't umb.

Also iirc Carnivore has all data dating back to like May 2011. All that's missing is anything prior to that.

23 minutes ago, LJ Scott said:

Who'd you ask to join in on Hime? Certainly wasn't umb.

Also iirc Carnivore has all data dating back to like May 2011. All that's missing is anything prior to that.

Lord of Darkness, but I was too late.  I envied Umbrella at that point. And that is correct, a good chunk of my wars are between 2008 and 2011 when I was fighting my way up the charts. Fortunately, Carnivore caught my most of my historic battles which had the most long term impact on the world.

Some wish to look at carnivore and see only those most recent landing battles that happened well after I had transcended the conventional mid-range battlefield. 

But if you look just a bit chronologically behind those landing events... you realize, I was a head-hunter, and Carnivore is my mantle piece trophy list.

Cayas, Topgun, Megamind.. were the only ones able to make me bleed significantly more than I bled them and if I remember right, the reason Cayas hit me so hard was I was experimenting with fallout shelters.

3 hours ago, Canik said:

I know how, I just haven't felt it worth the effort over the past 5 or 6 years.  The game is not what it once was, what with an absentee admin and rampant, allowed cheating from NPO.  I haven't been paying attention for a full 9 years.  It is sad that you have, honestly.  It is sad that your idea of an 'insult' is to criticize aid slot efficiency over a decade of spreadsheet management, how boring (and you will never be as efficient as our buddy Maelstrom who got an eternity of free tech (on top of outright cheating) so he can come here and brag about his growth, lol).  It is sad that you will never know what this game used to be.  Of course, you would have never made the cut for leadership back in those days.

21 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I know how, I just haven't felt it worth the effort over the past 5 or 6 years.  The game is not what it once was, what with an absentee admin and rampant, allowed cheating from NPO.  I haven't been paying attention for a full 9 years.  It is sad that you have, honestly.  It is sad that your idea of an 'insult' is to criticize aid slot efficiency over a decade of spreadsheet management, how boring (and you will never be as efficient as our buddy Maelstrom who got an eternity of free tech (on top of outright cheating) so he can come here and brag about his growth, lol).  It is sad that you will never know what this game used to be.  Of course, you would have never made the cut for leadership back in those days.

HeroofTime's definition of cheating: "I didn't think of trying this strategy."

And there is a reason I have received all that tech for free. I am happily willing to use it if called to do so. There is a reason they call me the Dragon of War. My peers in the order know my loyalty is such that I would annihilate myself for their gain.

But you.. Hero.. you've only ever belonged to groups of questionable affinities constantly second guessing each other and failing to share a solid, established thrust. Thus, you cannot rise. You burned so many bridges.. a network does not remain to sustain you.

Pacifica is my family, my brothers, sisters, etc.. in arms. I pledged I would never touch another alliance once I joined them, and that remains true to this day.

RIA.. for example.. only consists of bands of outcasts whose past extreme and duplicitous behavior lead them to all share something in common, they needed each other to have a hope of being meaningful. Even more so at the world's end under the third Constitution.

Before you think that excessively dismissive.. it's perfectly fine to be in it for yourself, and to try to stand independently.. but in this world, collaboration is king. Sadly, it's a bit late in the progression of this world to waken to that realization.. but I might be wrong.. it may drift along for another decade before annihilation. I am at this point incredibly reluctant to be participant of any kind of doom-saying when it comes to how long this reality remains in tact.

4 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

HeroofTime's definition of cheating: "I didn't think of trying this strategy."

And there is a reason I have received all that tech for free. I am happily willing to use it if called to do so. There is a reason they call me the Dragon of War. My peers in the order know my loyalty is such that I would annihilate myself for their gain.

But you.. Hero.. you've only ever belonged to groups of questionable affinities constantly second guessing each other and failing to share a solid, established thrust. Thus, you cannot rise. You burned so many bridges.. a network does not remain to sustain you.

Pacifica is my family, my brothers, sisters, etc.. in arms. I pledged I would never touch another alliance once I joined them, and that remains true to this day.

RIA.. for example.. only consists of bands of outcasts whose past extreme and duplicitous behavior lead them to all share something in common, they needed each other to have a hope of being meaningful. Even more so at the world's end under the third Constitution.

Before you think that excessively dismissive.. it's perfectly fine to be in it for yourself, and to try to stand independently.. but in this world, collaboration is king. Sadly, it's a bit late in the progression of this world to waken to that realization.. but I might be wrong.. it may drift along for another decade before annihilation. I am at this point incredibly reluctant to be participant of any kind of doom-saying when it comes to how long this reality remains in tact.

Actually doesn't know me or any of my history.  Fascinating.

18 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Actually doesn't know me or any of my history.  Fascinating.

Are you surprised? His attempt at wit failed and he can't exactly have another go at his his raw raw war dragon bit now that he's been unmasked as a coward and fraud. What does he have to fall back on? He's going to call you and RIA a bunch of rejects. That's my old shtick.

So Maelstorm, the NPO is responsible for building up your nation and now you're stealing my old lines. Is there nothing you can call your own?

7 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'm not criticizing JUST your aid slots, but your complete lack of anything other than your sad !@#$%*ing and moaning every couple of years. Thank you for confirming how little you've done or cared in so very long. How useless you are. The only thing that is left is this sad need to hate on newer players who don't hate the game as much as you. You are nothing but a wailing ghost, loathing the living for the warm blood that still flows through our veins but not yours. You know no warmth, only bitter cold. You would drain the life from us, see us as cold and dead as you are, damning us to join you in eternal despair. Begone, wretched spirit. We will not join you! 

52 minutes ago, Canik said:

I'm not criticizing JUST your aid slots, but your complete lack of anything other than your sad !@#$%*ing and moaning every couple of years. Thank you for confirming how little you've done or cared in so very long. How useless you are. The only thing that is left is this sad need to hate on newer players who don't hate the game as much as you. You are nothing but a wailing ghost, loathing the living for the warm blood that still flows through our veins but not yours. You know no warmth, only bitter cold. You would drain the life from us, see us as cold and dead as you are, damning us to join you in eternal despair. Begone, wretched spirit. We will not join you! 

Wow..

You really don't get it.

Friends > Infra dude.  

You're part of a global order that thrives on killing any life left on bob focusing instead on stagnation.  And you whine at us about draining life.

Sad.

17 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Wow..

You really don't get it.

Friends > Infra dude.  

You're part of a global order that thrives on killing any life left on bob focusing instead on stagnation.  And you whine at us about draining life.

Sad.

So you want to take out the global order eh? Tell me more.