Legion DOW on Kashmir

33 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Ah, I see that you are finally admitting to being pirates.

"Because I commit theft from a boat I am called a pirate, because you do it with a great fleet you are called emperor" 

Pirates code > FtW posturing 

Edit: or rather...you don't do anything really. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I apologize that you felt like we disrespected you so. I myself am Internal affairs, not foreign affairs, so it's not my job to focus on those matters. 

If that is how you and TIE want to go out, then so be it. But don't !@#$%* and complain when it happens.

I'll take you at your word. And you have mine that you won't hear a complaint from me. Perhaps a bit of melodrama and melancholic music during our götterdämmerung , but until then Ça Ira!

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

"Because I commit theft from a boat I am called a pirate, because you do it with a great fleet you are called emperor" 

Pirates code > FtW posturing 

Edit: or rather...you don't do anything really. 

Some of us have proudly raised the jolly roger back in our youth.

3 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Okay, we have hundreds of billions of dollars that we can flood our lower tier nations with. You might out damage them at first, but you will eventually run out of money and then when you do, we will throw you out with the trash where you belong.

3 hours ago, Korlath said:

All of the money on Bob will never buy what your weaker and younger pups demand the most, security. I'll be a constant annoyance to them even if they end up out damaging. Mmmhmm I'm loving it 

Mmmhmm. You have idea how much I'm looking forward to falling to the bottom just to harass your baby pups. Your little pups are finished. done. Do you understand this? I will own all of them until this is over. For every tax dollar they collect I will make sure they lose 2. For every dollar in aid they receive I will make sure they lose 2. Anywhere your little pups go, anywhere they turn, I'm going to be there to inflict damage. For every little dollar they make from tech deals I will be there standing to make sure they lose 2. They will see me when they wake up in the morning to check their nation and when they crawl to sleep. I will haunt their crusty little behinds until the day they realize it's time to move on to a more secure alliance or delete their nations just to get me out of their head. MmmMMMmm...

1 hour ago, Korlath said:

Mmmhmm. You have idea how much I'm looking forward to falling to the bottom just to harass your baby pups. Your little pups are finished. done. Do you understand this? I will own all of them until this is over. For every tax dollar they collect I will make sure they lose 2. For every dollar in aid they receive I will make sure they lose 2. Anywhere your little pups go, anywhere they turn, I'm going to be there to inflict damage. For every little dollar they make from tech deals I will be there standing to make sure they lose 2. They will see me when they wake up in the morning to check their nation and when they crawl to sleep. I will haunt their crusty little behinds until the day they realize it's time to move on to a more secure alliance or delete their nations just to get me out of their head. MmmMMMmm...

How many multis are you making?

26 minutes ago, pjk11 said:

Pjk11,

We were just talking about war training for new nations. I think we just found a volunteer to help practise on.

Edited by Joseph Black

On 3/31/2019 at 2:38 AM, Lord Windmark said:

I genuinely couldnt care less about you or your non AA. Legion will defend our allies to the last pixel in any circumstance and i think your actually the one who is bitter because you have no ally who would do the same for you. Ave Legio forever!

Seriously, I mean seriously?  You aren't defending anyone.  Enjoy your minor win while you can, I think you might find it costs you far more in the long run.

I am actually yet to see Legion defend ''all'' its allies.  Perhaps you should pull your head in.

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Seriously, I mean seriously?  You aren't defending anyone.  Enjoy your minor win while you can, I think you might find it costs you far more in the long run.

I am actually yet to see Legion defend ''all'' its allies.  Perhaps you should pull your head in.

I mean, lets be real here. It's taking a bloc + friends to roll a whole sixty-nine nations. After allowing it to be leaked on the forums that !@#$-tiers couldn't take a nuking.

This entire episode just screams failure and all involved should do themselves a favor and just hit the "Delete my Nation" hyperlink.

Personally, I'd be ashamed, instead of dislocating my shoulder while I pat myself on the back.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

An MDP is an MDP whether the attacker  is a large alliance or a small one. We will answer when called with all our allies and Polar are included in that!

28 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

An MDP is an MDP whether the attacker  is a large alliance or a small one. We will answer when called with all our allies and Polar are included in that!

Quoted for reference. You go Legion! Loyalty like that can't be bought! 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

7 hours ago, Korlath said:

6 hours ago, pjk11 said:

I'll leave the multi making to your side.

4 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, lets be real here. It's taking a bloc + friends to roll a whole sixty-nine nations. After allowing it to be leaked on the forums that !@#$-tiers couldn't take a nuking.

This entire episode just screams failure and all involved should do themselves a favor and just hit the "Delete my Nation" hyperlink.

Personally, I'd be ashamed, instead of dislocating my shoulder while I pat myself on the back.

I guess defend was not the right word for LW, maybe provide assistance is better....

I believe most alliances have treaties for this reason and many more. If treaty members cant assist when some crappy alliances hit some friends whats the point of treaties? I believe NPO could defend itself against most of Bob, but they still have treaties.... Did FTW need any help crushing Cobra and/or Kashmir.....No, did it take all of Oculus to beat down TTK in 2017...No, did NpO need MHA, Fark, and some of Oculus to beat up Sparta and AW back in early 2017...No...  

Point being.... NO ALLIANCE handles their own messes by themselves....at least not since I've been on Bob.

Here's to no more treaties! 🍻

Al Bundy - Women's Shoe Salesmen who's opinion does not matter anymore :)

On 3/30/2019 at 12:38 PM, Lord Windmark said:

I genuinely couldnt care less about you or your non AA. Legion will defend our allies to the last pixel in any circumstance and i think your actually the one who is bitter because you have no ally who would do the same for you. Ave Legio forever!

Well thats the point isnt it? FTW NEEDS you to defend them. The #4 alliance, I do understand context and where we are at in terms of the time line of planet bob but FTW is a horrible alliance by any rational measure aside from total NS. Then you have Canik, to see things from his point of view the only way you could attain the required perspective is to lodge your head so far up your own rectum it would induce a gag reflex. This is why he's laughed at and mocked not only publicly but privately. LOL

Edited by Malic

28 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I believe most alliances have treaties for this reason and many more. If treaty members cant assist when some crappy alliances hit some friends whats the point of treaties? I believe NPO could defend itself against most of Bob, but they still have treaties.... Did FTW need any help crushing Cobra and/or Kashmir.....No, did it take all of Oculus to beat down TTK in 2017...No, did NpO need MHA, Fark, and some of Oculus to beat up Sparta and AW back in early 2017...No...  

Point being.... NO ALLIANCE handles their own messes by themselves....at least not since I've been on Bob.

I'm not sure how you manage to actually equate two alliances (TTK/Sparta) who conspired with others to eventually attack Oculus, which was later leaked to us and we pre-empted, to a poorly handled-curb stomp over a singular rogue based on poor communications over in-game messages. You have higher standards than this, Al, so, I mean...

6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Pjk11,

We were just talking about war training for new nations. I think we just found a volunteer to help practise on.

Oh yea? Is this what you were discussing right before your decision to cry for help?

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I'm not sure how you manage to actually equate two alliances (TTK/Sparta) who conspired with others to eventually attack Oculus, which was later leaked to us and we pre-empted, to a poorly handled-curb stomp over a singular rogue based on poor communications over in-game messages. You have higher standards than this, Al, so, I mean...

hahaha all the same bud. Either way was all of Oc needed to hit TTK, no... Was all these aa's needed to hit Cobra & Kash, No... All wars are the same, someone feels offended and feels someone needs a curb stomp...do they always deserve it.....probably not (p.s. im not saying cobra or kash don't :) )

This whole thing again is BS anyway because cobra should have never hit in the first place, but already discussed this somewhere haha

Also the Spartan war was not same as the TTK one, NpO hit Sparta for almost no reason early 2017.....Later 2017 was the TTK incident.

Al

12 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

hahaha all the same bud. Either way was all of Oc needed to hit TTK, no... Was all these aa's needed to hit Cobra & Kash, No... All wars are the same, someone feels offended and feels someone needs a curb stomp...do they always deserve it.....probably not (p.s. im not saying cobra or kash don't :) ) 

This whole thing again is BS anyway because cobra should have never hit in the first place, but already discussed this somewhere haha

Also the Spartan war was not same as the TTK one, NpO hit Sparta for almost no reason early 2017.....Later 2017 was the TTK incident.

Al

Whatever, dude. You're ignoring the core point of this, that had actual diplomacy been conducted in the logs shown to the OWF and escalation onto allies of Polar,, over a singular rogue, not occurred, neither myself or Grub would be annoyed at this !@#$ show.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, Otto Pilot said:

Can we not?

Too late, CLAWS already used a minor nation for staggering that somehow violated ToS because it was deleted during an active war.  Considering the dec came while their app to CLAWS was still pending it seems pretty clear to me which of the ToS it violated vOv

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Whatever, dude. You're ignoring the core point of this, that had actual diplomacy been conducted in the logs shown to the OWF and escalation onto allies of Polar,, over a singular rogue, not occurred, neither myself or Grub would be annoyed at this !@#$ show.

I get what your saying man....I'm just saying everyone has their own idea of justified....any every war someone is dog piled...nothing new or different in CN...

Still love you @DeathAdder :)

Al

12 minutes ago, Talbrys said:

Too late, CLAWS already used a minor nation for staggering that somehow violated ToS because it was deleted during an active war.  Considering the dec came while their app to CLAWS was still pending it seems pretty clear to me which of the ToS it violated vOv

No mod talk in the thread 

Ladies and Gentlemen!  I present to you:  The page 6 summary!

So early on in this thread, username Slymenstra Hymen demonstrates some quality posting and ruffles the feathers of rank and file lolegionares.   They proceed to demonstrate average intelligence for 2 pages!

On page 3 The Big Bad makes a debut and (bless his pointed little head) decides to give some history lessons but it seems to be glossed over by the  unwashed masses.   +1 Big Bad - Love ya buddy - always have.

Pages 3.5 - 5 pretty meh.  A mediocre Thrash post or two which kinda boost his (rising) favorability rating. 

Page 5 and onward:  Nothing much to see here.   

In conclusion, let's Make Planet Bob Great Again.  

Thanks for your continued professionalism!

Edited by slymenstra hymen