Legion DOW on Kashmir

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Seriously, I mean seriously?  You aren't defending anyone.  Enjoy your minor win while you can, I think you might find it costs you far more in the long run.

I am actually yet to see Legion defend ''all'' its allies.  Perhaps you should pull your head in.

Eight years is a long time. If you have something to say to us you know where to find us.

12 hours ago, CodFCS said:

Eight years is a long time. If you have something to say to us you know where to find us.

It is indeed a very long time.  Perhaps you should cast your mind all the way back over that 8 years and think in context.  The faux swagger doesn't suit you Legion, you have achieved sweet $%&@ all but survive... barely.  Tone it down and leave the swagger to people who actually do something/anything other than hang around the fringes waiting to be told what to do.

14 hours ago, CodFCS said:

Embarrassing yourselves in public is where most of Planet Bob finds you normally.  It is amazing after all this time you all still have not figured out the basics of how not to come off looking bad.   You have let much smaller much much younger alliances bait you into making fools of yourselves.  Then again I suppose it is good somethings never change.

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It is indeed a very long time.  Perhaps you should cast your mind all the way back over that 8 years and think in context.  The faux swagger doesn't suit you Legion, you have achieved sweet $%&@ all but survive... barely.  Tone it down and leave the swagger to people who actually do something/anything other than hang around the fringes waiting to be told what to do.

We do not seek "swagger" or claim to have "achieved" anything in this war besides blood a few noobs in the lower tier. Its not like I am extremely excited and filled with a sense of achievement when I log in to see that any of my 3 opponents havnt bothered attacking me for the 2nd day in a row....believe me. (bad for my casualty count :P)

I do believe in good communication and airing issues between friends is important to a healthy friendship and as CodFCS has said previous, you know where to find us if you would like to air any issues you might have with current events..  The door is always open for NpO to air any issue of any kind as it is with all our allies. Either way I still stand by what I said before...an MDP is an MDP whether the aggressors are IRON sized, or COBRA sized and we will answer our MDPs when we are called otherwise signing them is pointless.

Edited by Lord Windmark

6 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Now you're the one turning it up. You know you wont find many legionnaires around here, but I guess you're posturing for a different audience.

2 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

...I do believe in good communication and airing issues between friends is important to a healthy friendship and as CodFCS has said previous, you know where to find us if you would like to air any issues you might have with current events..  The door is always open for NpO to air any issue of any kind as it is with all our allies. ....

Look how chummy they sound and "oh but we are all freinds" when  facing the prospect of confronting a 10 million NS. 

Edit: this is what I meant when I said y'all were scared

Edited by Lucius Optimus

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Look how chummy they sound and "oh but we are all freinds" when  facing the prospect of confronting a 10 million NS. 

Edit: this is what I meant when I said y'all were scared

Lord Windmark is being “chummy” because NpO is an ally.  Try not to jump to conclusions.  One is supposed to treat allies with respect, especially in public.  

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

Lord Windmark is being “chummy” because NpO is an ally.  

How convenient for you and for RFI.

He didn't seem so enthusiastic about backing his allies only a few months ago

But then again, how can they, when faced against the same alliance you always run away to when you decide to go rogue.

We can hear you all trembling at the prospect of things not going your way.

We can hear you preparing to disband CLAWS.

Edited by General Kanabis

8 hours ago, CodFCS said:

Now you're the one turning it up. You know you wont find many legionnaires around here, but I guess you're posturing for a different audience.

I am hardly the one posturing.  It is not my alliance that is being used a convenient chess piece pal.  Do you want to watch the world burn, some days I do.

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Lord Windmark is being “chummy” because NpO is an ally.  Try not to jump to conclusions.  One is supposed to treat allies with respect, especially in public.  

''Supposed to'' and ''Grub'' often go together in a sentence, just sometimes with other words intervening.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

How convenient for you and for RFI.

He didn't seem so enthusiastic about backing his allies only a few months ago

But then again, how can they, when faced against the same alliance you always run away to when you decide to go rogue.

We can hear you all trembling at the prospect of things not going your way.

We can hear you preparing to disband CLAWS.

You're linking to the war where Umbrella dressed up as MHA and attacked MHA, Legion, and Nordreich. NpO, as well as GATO and Fark, honored their treaties and joined in. I don't see how you manage to twist this into The Legion not being enthusiastic about backing our allies. I know you don't like facts, so you can stop reading now.

In that war The Legion had 98 offensive and 22 defensive wars against Fake MHA (aka Umbrella). The Legion gave 982k in damage and received 1224k in damage against Fake MHA. The Legion's damage ratio against Fake MHA was 0.80.

In that war NpO had 42 offensive and 18 defensive wars against Fake MHA. NpO gave 667k in damage and received 1323k in damage against Fake MHA. NpO's damage ratio against Fake MHA was 0.50.

NpO joined in to support us and their other allies in that war and we are grateful for that, but I don't see how our part in that war was any less enthusiastic than that of our allies.

4 minutes ago, CodFCS said:

You're linking to the war where Umbrella dressed up as MHA and attacked MHA, Legion, and Nordreich. NpO, as well as GATO and Fark, honored their treaties and joined in. I don't see how you manage to twist this into The Legion not being enthusiastic about backing our allies. I know you don't like facts, so you can stop reading now.

In that war The Legion had 98 offensive and 22 defensive wars against Fake MHA (aka Umbrella). The Legion gave 982k in damage and received 1224k in damage against Fake MHA. The Legion's damage ratio against Fake MHA was 0.80.

In that war NpO had 42 offensive and 18 defensive wars against Fake MHA. NpO gave 667k in damage and received 1323k in damage against Fake MHA. NpO's damage ratio against Fake MHA was 0.50.

NpO joined in to support us and their other allies in that war and we are grateful for that, but I don't see how our part in that war was any less enthusiastic than that of our allies.

I was pointing to the fact that Windmark himself only fought two battles against them and din't take to the OWF like he did on this occasion.

In fact, the declaration against the Legion is virtually absent of any drama, and that's saying something since Umbrella is a significantly stronger opponent than we are.

13 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

We do not seek "swagger" or claim to have "achieved" anything in this war besides blood a few noobs in the lower tier. Its not like I am extremely excited and filled with a sense of achievement when I log in to see that any of my 3 opponents havnt bothered attacking me for the 2nd day in a row....believe me. (bad for my casualty count :P)

Well that’s just not true :) Lost a day or so with poor scheduling, but you’re definitely not hurting in your casualties. 

TO: Lord Windmark | FROM: Liz Girard
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 4/3/2019 7:00:24 PM 

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Liz Girard. You lost 23927 soldiers, 3004 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 47.382 miles of land, 140.522 technology, 421.565 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

11 minutes ago, Liz Girard said:

Well that’s just not true :) Lost a day or so with poor scheduling, but you’re definitely not hurting in your casualties. 

TO: Lord Windmark | FROM: Liz Girard
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 4/3/2019 7:00:24 PM 

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Liz Girard. You lost 23927 soldiers, 3004 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 47.382 miles of land, 140.522 technology, 421.565 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I’ve destroyed more total tech on the dude than he’s done damage to me lol 

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I was pointing to the fact that Windmark himself only fought two battlyes against them and din't take to the OWF like he did on this occasion.

In fact, the declaration against the Legion is virtually absent of any drama, and that's saying something since Umbrella is a significantly stronger opponent than we are.

Smack talking a powerful enemy is not Legions style.  That might get them unwanted attention.  When it comes to small out numbered foes the sky is the limit.  Although what would I know have a long long history of never smack taking anybody...