Legion DOW on Kashmir

3 hours ago, Buds The Man said:

LOL Legion just more targets for Kashmir.  

That's the spirit! Always look on the bright side of life.

I know the old tarts here don't like to have facts to interfere with their bloated and distorted world view, so they should stop reading now. The stats say we are doing just fine. The Legion have dealt 285k in damage to Kashmir and taken 155k in damage from them, putting our damage ratio at 1.84. This is as expected when we have 40 offensive wars and 4 defensive wars against Kashmir. Including the other alliances on Kashmir's side makes the stats even more favorable for us, so I wont bother you with that.

I don't think Kashmir is a !@#$%* alliance. We've been at war with them before and I know many of them are good fighters. This time the setup is less favorable for them, but they have a reputation for enjoying a good fight so I don't think they have a problem with that.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

No one is saying allies shouldn't uphold their word, but you chose to have them help you. AFTER LIKE A DAY.

That says quite a lot about you.

This pretty much sums up FTW in a nutshell. This is likely why Canik took the time to build his web over the last year. One has to admire someone who understands their weaknesses. 

3 hours ago, CodFCS said:

That's the spirit! Always look on the bright side of life.

I know the old tarts here don't like to have facts to interfere with their bloated and distorted world view, so they should stop reading now. The stats say we are doing just fine. The Legion have dealt 285k in damage to Kashmir and taken 155k in damage from them, putting our damage ratio at 1.84. This is as expected when we have 40 offensive wars and 4 defensive wars against Kashmir. Including the other alliances on Kashmir's side makes the stats even more favorable for us, so I wont bother you with that.

I don't think Kashmir is a !@#$%* alliance. We've been at war with them before and I know many of them are good fighters. This time the setup is less favorable for them, but they have a reputation for enjoying a good fight so I don't think they have a problem with that.

You brag about how your stats are better considering Kashmir's allies while ignoring your own allies? 

What great allies you are to claim all that credit while ignoring your allies contributions.

3 hours ago, Talbrys said:

You brag about how your stats are better considering Kashmir's allies while ignoring your own allies? 

What great allies you are to claim all that credit while ignoring your allies contributions.

Talbrys,

We were not ignored. We are so completely inept as to not make any meaningful impact on the war. If not for the Legions assistance we surely would have imploded at this point. 

Crazy sounds as good coming from us as it does you. I said it before I'll say it again,

Ave Legion!

7 hours ago, Talbrys said:

You really are a noob. The stats I gave are from Legion vs. Kashmir wars only: "The Legion have dealt 285k in damage to Kashmir and taken 155k in damage from them...we have 40 offensive wars and 4 defensive wars against Kashmir".

In total, including all enemy alliances, Kashmir has 17 offensive wars and 66 defensive wars. Kashmir has dealt 315k in damage to enemy alliances and taken 534k in damage from enemy alliances. This thread is about The Legion declaring war on Kashmir. I am sure other alliances at war with Kashmir have their own war stats to share if the wish to.

You also need to learn to read. "Including the other alliances on Kashmir's side makes the stats even more favorable for us, so I wont bother you with that" means that the total stats for all Legion wars are better than our stats against Kashmir only. This means that Kashmir is doing better against The Legion compared to their coallition in general, including Cobra, Sellswords, and The Imperial Entente.

52 minutes ago, CodFCS said:

... the total stats for all Legion wars are better than our stats against Kashmir only. This means that Kashmir is doing better against The Legion compared to their coallition in general, including Cobra, Sellswords, and The Imperial Entente.

Yup, we've got you right where we want you.

On my command, we unleash Operation: 476 A.D.

11 hours ago, CodFCS said:

Tonight we're gonna party like it's GW2

Perhaps our paths shall cross on the field of honor, good sir.  Until then I bid you farewell and may the dogs of war bring in your newspaper.

1 hour ago, CodFCS said:

You really are a noob. The stats I gave are from Legion vs. Kashmir wars only: "The Legion have dealt 285k in damage to Kashmir and taken 155k in damage from them...we have 40 offensive wars and 4 defensive wars against Kashmir".

In total, including all enemy alliances, Kashmir has 17 offensive wars and 66 defensive wars. Kashmir has dealt 315k in damage to enemy alliances and taken 534k in damage from enemy alliances. This thread is about The Legion declaring war on Kashmir. I am sure other alliances at war with Kashmir have their own war stats to share if the wish to.

You also need to learn to read. "Including the other alliances on Kashmir's side makes the stats even more favorable for us, so I wont bother you with that" means that the total stats for all Legion wars are better than our stats against Kashmir only. This means that Kashmir is doing better against The Legion compared to their coallition in general, including Cobra, Sellswords, and The Imperial Entente.

I am absolutely a noob.  But you don't have to have ever played this game to understand why being at war with multiple entities hurts your own war efforts against any one target.  Those stats would be different (for better or worse I won't speculate though I have my suspicions) if it was just Kashmir vs Legion.  And, lest you mistake me for making excuses for Kashmir, this is equally true of them vs yourself as well.  You would have to weigh your stats against who is at war with who, the respective sizes of those alliances etc.  With your reasoning any small alliance could join any dogpile, hit a much larger alliance, hold up their numbers and say "we can kick their ass" despite the fact they would be absolutely crushed if it was just them vs the larger alliance.

3 hours ago, Talbrys said:

I am absolutely a noob.  But you don't have to have ever played this game to understand why being at war with multiple entities hurts your own war efforts against any one target.  Those stats would be different (for better or worse I won't speculate though I have my suspicions) if it was just Kashmir vs Legion.  And, lest you mistake me for making excuses for Kashmir, this is equally true of them vs yourself as well.  You would have to weigh your stats against who is at war with who, the respective sizes of those alliances etc.  With your reasoning any small alliance could join any dogpile, hit a much larger alliance, hold up their numbers and say "we can kick their ass" despite the fact they would be absolutely crushed if it was just them vs the larger alliance.

You are going to have to understand being new here, Legions history.  Its is a  long long history of defeats and screw ups so that makes them very sensitive to any criticism.  Their was a time when they had like 1200 nations and people though they were a real power.  Then they finally fought in Great War 3 and it was disaster, it has been all down hill from their.  They fought a war alone against a group of micros once and that was the high point.  So you can not blame them for trying to gets some wins in at the end of days. 

7 hours ago, Lex Quintus said:

Yup, we've got you right where we want you.

On my command, we unleash Operation: 476 A.D.

Tonight we're gonna party like it's GW2

Perhaps our paths shall cross on the field of honor, good sir.  Until then I bid you farewell and may the dogs of war bring in your newspaper.

Wasn't it GWIII that Legion roared into like a wet fart?

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You are going to have to understand being new here, Legions history.  Its is a  long long history of defeats and screw ups so that makes them very sensitive to any criticism.  Their was a time when they had like 1200 nations and people though they were a real power.  Then they finally fought in Great War 3 and it was disaster, it has been all down hill from their.  They fought a war alone against a group of micros once and that was the high point.  So you can not blame them for trying to gets some wins in at the end of days. 

Ah, the good old days. I remember getting to know the two Legionnares who attacked me. One of them even made a signature bloc for me back in the day.

I love the smell of Plant of Bob in the morning. Especially when all my nukes hit 1st time.

Seriously though The Legion has respect for Kashmir...as Cod said your not afraid of a fight and while your on the defensive you are performing well and im enjoying exchanging nukes and GAs with you!

At least your a real alliance  capable of waging  war! unlike TIE capable of only complaining and crying on OWF. Relevancy is a hard found thing these days!

1 hour ago, Lord Windmark said:

At least your a real alliance  capable of waging  war! unlike TIE capable of only complaining and crying on OWF.

Relevancy is a hard found thing these days!

That a stretch 

Indeed. Keep looking Legion. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

26 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

That a stretch 

I agree it is a stretch Kashmir is capable of waging war. Waging tickles maybe.

28 minutes ago, Lex Quintus said:

II, III, whatever it takes 

Going back 11, 12 years for insults. Whatever it takes.

2 hours ago, Canik said:

I agree it is a stretch Kashmir is capable of waging war. Waging tickles maybe.

Hey its easier to bring up things from a decade ago instead of focusing on how irrelevant the 5 man micro TIE is. LolTIE

58 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

Hey its easier to bring up things from a decade ago instead of focusing on how irrelevant the 5 man micro TIE is. LolTIE

You really have it out for us.

I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage though. As I can think of nothing of consequence you've actually done since whenever GW3 was that people keep mentioning. 

I think you were rolled once within the past 4 years? But I'm not sure. 

Your constant usage of that word "relevance" implies a certain lack of it on your part. I sense I hint of bitterness that you couldn't make it when the world was at its peak. So now trash talking my 5 person AA is all you have left. I get that, you take what you can get sometimes. But it doesn't make you any less sad or pathetic. 

I don't pretend I'm relevant to the end state of Bob. It is comforting to know that these few micros engaging you now have more stones than probably 80% of the world, and will do what needs to be done. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You really have it out for us.

I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage though. As I can think of nothing of consequence you've actually done since whenever GW3 was that people keep mentioning. 

I think you were rolled once within the past 4 years? But I'm not sure. 

Your constant usage of that word "relevance" implies a certain lack of it on your part. I sense I hint of bitterness that you couldn't make it when the world was at its peak. So now trash talking my 5 person AA is all you have left. I get that, you take what you can get sometimes. But it doesn't make you any less sad or pathetic. 

I don't pretend I'm relevant to the end state of Bob. It is comforting to know that these few micros engaging you now have more stones than probably 80% of the world, and will do what needs to be done. 

I genuinely couldnt care less about you or your non AA. Legion will defend our allies to the last pixel in any circumstance and i think your actually the one who is bitter because you have no ally who would do the same for you. Ave Legio forever!

30 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

I genuinely couldnt care less about you or your non AA. Legion will defend our allies to the last pixel in any circumstance and i think your actually the one who is bitter because you have no ally who would do the same for you. Ave Legio forever!

Whatever you have to tell yourself. 

7 hours ago, Canik said:

Insult? No. You'd have know if I were insulting you. I have not had reason to insult you; did my message to CodFCS use too many syllables for you? See, *that's * an insult.

5 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

This seems  a little backwards.  This small alliances went to war for an all ally against a much larger alliance with much larger allies.  That is far more impressive than jumping in to attack somebody who is already out manned and out gunned.  So not try and play this is off as some noble defense of an ally.  They were never in any danger unless you think your ally is completely incompetent.  The fact is your bored and saw a war you could role into that would cost you nothing.  This is the end days of Planet Bob you might as well just be honest.  

I've no idea what the reasons for this war are, someone said there was one and I joined in. Then a couple of Legion members attacked me, I'm guessing for much the same reason as I attacked whoever it was I attacked, I forget the name of the alliance. 

I was in Legion for a while and I like em, a good bunch on the whole. 

5 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

I've no idea what the reasons for this war are, someone said there was one and I joined in. Then a couple of Legion members attacked me, I'm guessing for much the same reason as I attacked whoever it was I attacked, I forget the name of the alliance. 

I was in Legion for a while and I like em, a good bunch on the whole. 

There arent any. GK doesnt need a reason to go to war, and the rest of us only pretend we do.