Legion DOW on Kashmir

The Legion declares war on Kashmir in defense of our allies the Freehold of The Wolves.

deathbiter - Imperator

Thomond - Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs

happy5241 - Consul of Internal and Economic Affairs

Totem - Elected Imperator Emeritus

CoDFCS - Elected Imperator Emeritus

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Listening to the Moana soundtrack and it reminds me of just how soft The Legion is. Thanks for ruining my favorite Disney movie.

If you were more attractive we might be harder. Your taste in music and movies is shocking.

14 hours ago, Thrash said:

meh, unnecessary. Guess you'll have a reason to attack Invicta when I continue my tech deals with Kashmir. How far you've fallen. :(

Excuse us for honoring a mutual defense pact in defense of an ally! Last time we declared on Kashmir it was to honor a mutual defense pact in defense of your own alliance: https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/125123-atha-ma-baa-traavun-khar-baa/. I didn't hear any complaints from you then.

1 hour ago, CodFCS said:

If you were more attractive we might be harder. Your taste in music and movies is shocking.

Excuse us for honoring a mutual defense pact in defense of an ally! Last time we declared on Kashmir it was to honor a mutual defense pact in defense of your own alliance: https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/125123-atha-ma-baa-traavun-khar-baa/. I didn't hear any complaints from you then.

That's funny right there idc who you are...🤡

4 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

The moaning in here is quite amusing. Kashmir have The worst warchests ive seen in a long time in case anyone thinks there putting up a decent fight! (Not)

It's not the size, it's how you use it. Kashmir has made good use of their warchests in the past and I'm sure they will do so this time as well.

22 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

It's all good. I'm not sure how some of your guys have managed to be around so long yet have so few casualties but it's all good. 

Good to see you Sabcat!

Edited by CodFCS
Spelling

7 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

The moaning in here is quite amusing. Kashmir have The worst warchests ive seen in a long time in case anyone thinks there putting up a decent fight! (Not)

I've heard more Moana-ing than moaning in here, myself

The funny part really isnt Legion, things are slow why not jump into war but FTW actually needs the help LOL. Legion people so far have been cool to me anyway they seem decent at least the people Im warring with. 

FTW? That alliance should be rolled and rerolled, LOL. cya out there