Legion DOW on Kashmir

2 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

This seems  a little backwards.  This small alliances went to war for an all ally against a much larger alliance with much larger allies.  That is far more impressive than jumping in to attack somebody who is already out manned and out gunned.  

Welcome to CN.

Edited by Thrash

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

There arent any. GK doesnt need a reason to go to war, and the rest of us only pretend we do. 

There are reasons. Let's list some. 

1. rematch 

2. Raid technicalities 

3. Kashmir ally

4. COBRA ally 

5. Broken White team agreements 

6. Runaway white team immigration 

(SNX primarily) 

7. aNiMaLz merge (a direct counter to alliances like TIE, COBRA, etc. 

8. Interference with micro affairs 

9. Plotting 

10. Kaz literally asked for it

11. Doom corruption 

12. Brown team incursion via former aNiMaLz  (another direct affront to COBRA/Kash. 

13. Harassment 

14. Distrust and accusation 

15. Threats 

Most things listed can be traced back just last five or six months. And frankly that should be a fast enough pace for anyone. 

Now you'll try to twist and control this narrative but this was not a war of pretend reasons and boredom for us. This is a battle for survival, apologies in advance if we don't roll over and beg like dogs. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

5 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

1. rematch 

2. Raid technicalities 

3. Kashmir ally

4. COBRA ally 

(SNX primarily) 

9. Plotting 

11. Doom corruption 

12. Brown team incursion via former aNiMaLz  (another direct affront to COBRA/Kash. 

13. Harassment 

15. Threats 

Most things listed can be traced back just last five or six months. And frankly that should be a fast enough pace for anyone. 

No you'll try to twist and control this narrative but this was not a war of pretend reasons and boredom for us. This is a battle for survival, apologies in advance if we don't roll over and beg like dogs. 

Mucous Optimus,

1. That's not really a reason beyond wanting to go to war.

2. Again, because they wanted too.

3. Kashmir joined because.... Cobra... Attacked... Us. Again because they were bored?

4. Okay I'll give you this, except and again Cobra attacked us..... Because... Bored?

5. I am not aware of any white team agreements. I think any agreement "we" had ended with our ODP, which according to you was long before this. And again you attacked us?

6. Run away white team immigration... So, for you guys thats like 6 nations right? Lol I'll give you this one.

7. You attacked us because you dont like that were a sovereign alliance... Yeah thats pretty bored.

8. Micro affairs... Letting the relevant ones join up with us? Your mad you didnt get an invite?

9. Ive plotted to take out VE for years, Canik is never going to let that happen. And I think you invited us in on the dog pile on FAN So... Bored much?

10. And? I want free tech! Point is you all got bored and followed through on it.

11. Are you reaching into a hat and drawing words at this point? Because someone was once a member of another alliance? In that case I was a member of Polar does that make my wars acts of aggression by Polaris? God knows somebody is going to use this as a CB to hit them someday.

12. Yeah I'm sure of it now. Brown team incursion? Right.... Helping a member of, our bloc secure the brown senate is an attack on you.. Sure at least its not a sandwich topping at this point.

13. I see what you did there... Okay bored I'm cool with it. We did it too.

14. Your just browsing recent declarations on our part and copy and pasting cause I'm flattered.

15. Id honestly like to know who and what of this one.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

6 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

A beautiful wall

And predictably you took the points I graciously provided and twisted each one. I'm not going to respond to it because OWF is not a negotiating table. 

When you are ready to actually play the game, then we can bring my points up again. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

On 3/24/2019 at 6:25 AM, Thrash said:

meh, unnecessary. Guess you'll have a reason to attack Invicta when I continue my tech deals with Kashmir. How far you've fallen. :(

I can't wait for when they try that with me because I'm not stopping my deals with Kashmir

11 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

9. Ive plotted to take out VE for years, Canik is never going to let that happen. And I think you invited us in on the dog pile on FAN So... Bored much?

11. Are you reaching into a hat and drawing words at this point? Because someone was once a member of another alliance? In that case I was a member of Polar does that make my wars acts of aggression by Polaris? God knows somebody is going to use this as a CB to hit them someday.

Oh that's some interesting stuff right there

21 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

1. rematch 

2. Raid technicalities 

3. Kashmir ally

4. COBRA ally 

(SNX primarily) 

9. Plotting 

11. Doom corruption 

13. Harassment 

15. Threats 

Now you'll try to twist and control this narrative but this was not a war of pretend reasons and boredom for us. This is a battle for survival, apologies in advance if we don't roll over and beg like dogs. 

All these reasons just show how petty you actually are.

4 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

All these reasons just show how petty you actually are.

Sad someone who Nation RPs as a stark knows so little about the value of honor. You’d be more in character as a Lannister, FtW

17 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

... because OWF is not a negotiating table. 

When you are ready to actually play the game, then we can bring my points up again. 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wdym?

This and discord are all that matter, otherwise you don't enjoy the stage.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, Alexio15 said:

Oh that's some interesting stuff right there

Alexio,

The VE thing is really old hat. Ive never hid my desire to fight VE. And if they want to use that as a CB, I welcome them to make my dream come true. Its been 10 years of waiting after all.

I'm not sure why the second would be interesting at all, unless you mean my response was humorous given its progenitor.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

On 4/1/2019 at 12:14 AM, Mogar said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wdym?

This and discord are all that matter, otherwise you don't enjoy the stage.

Never not !@#$post tbqh

Edit: Really? A language filter?

Edited by Talbrys
Really?

On 3/31/2019 at 9:51 PM, Tankobite said:

Sad someone who Nation RPs as a stark knows so little about the value of honor. You’d be more in character as a Lannister, FtW

This isn't about my honor. All the reasons that Lucius listed show Planet Bob how petty he is. TIE had a treaty with us and then decided to break it off and declare war on us. That is a pretty dishonorable thing to do. 

Out of the 5 members in TIE, 2 of them are hiding in peace mode. Your strongest nation, Shtanto, is hiding in peace mode. You declared war on us. Not the other way around. Between your entire alliance, you have 41,190 nation strength and Shtanto makes up 26,540 of that. And yet here he is, hiding in peace mode. Freehold of the Wolves has 85 nations that have 27,000 nation strength or higher. 55 of the 85 are at 100,000 NS or higher. 

You all are on here trying to badmouth us while we are rolling you in game. 

Edited by Smitty256

8 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

At least our allies actually honor the treaties they made with us, unlike TIE.

It takes more guts to honor a treaty with COBRA, than it does with FTW.

I can assure you, TIE had both to choose from. 

Neutrality was not an option this time around.

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

It takes more guts to honor a treaty with COBRA, than it does with FTW.

I can assure you, TIE had both to choose from. 

Neutrality was not an option this time around.

It wasn't an option because you didn't allow it to be an option. This entire war is because of a misunderstanding on your part, GK. So don't try to justify attacking us after you have admitted that. 

57 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

This isn't about my honor. All the reasons that Lucius listed show Planet Bob how petty he is. TIE had a treaty with us and then decided to break it off and declare war on us. That is a pretty dishonorable thing to do. 

Out of the 5 members in TIE, 2 of them are hiding in peace mode. Your strongest nation, Shtanto, is hiding in peace mode. You declared war on us. Not the other way around. Between your entire alliance, you have 41,190 nation strength and Shtanto makes up 26,540 of that. And yet here he is, hiding in peace mode. Freehold of the Wolves has 85 nations that have 27,000 nation strength or higher. 55 of the 85 are at 100,000 NS or higher. 

You all are on here trying to badmouth us while we are rolling you in game. 

Your alliance crapped all over us, disrespected us, pushed us around, and then was shocked we stood up for our friends. Honor is going to a war when you know the odds are hopeless, but that it is the right thing to do.

I will not dispute your numbers, we five cannot hope to compare with the number four alliance. That you seem to think bragging that you have more strength than a micro smacks of inadequacy. I do see that you are already paralyzed in fear of comrade Shtanto--our poet-warrior. He sits, composing his haiku, until he is needed. We would not trouble him until our hour of need truly calls for him. One does not disturb the tranquility of the mountain for the concerns of ants.

It's true that we have suffered in this war, but how could it not be so when we fight the number 3,4,6,  and 8  alliances ranked by nation count. That you use this a bragging point, shows the values of the Free Hold. An old friend in CN once told me the motto of Frundsberg: "Viel Feind', viel Ehr'." Many foes, much honor.  There is glory to be had and if this is to be our final hour, I would rather meet it saying that I stood, sword in hand, against the jackals of a dying game.

1 minute ago, Tankobite said:

Your alliance crapped all over us, disrespected us, pushed us around, and then was shocked we stood up for our friends. Honor is going to a war when you know the odds are hopeless, but that it is the right thing to do.

I will not dispute your numbers, we five cannot hope to compare with the number four alliance. That you seem to think bragging that you have more strength than a micro smacks of inadequacy. I do see that you are already paralyzed in fear of comrade Shtanto--our poet-warrior. He sits, composing his haiku, until he is needed. We would not trouble him until our hour of need truly calls for him. One does not disturb the tranquility of the mountain for the concerns of ants.

It's true that we have suffered in this war, but how could it not be so when we fight the number 3,4,6,  and 8  alliances ranked by nation count. That you use this a bragging point, shows the values of the Free Hold. An old friend in CN once told me the motto of Frundsberg: "Viel Feind', viel Ehr'." Many foes, much honor.  There is glory to be had and if this is to be our final hour, I would rather meet it saying that I stood, sword in hand, against the jackals of a dying game.

I apologize that you felt like we disrespected you so. I myself am Internal affairs, not foreign affairs, so it's not my job to focus on those matters. 

You felt like it was the best move for you, I respect that. You may not believe that but I do. 

The Freehold of the Wolves didn't request RFI to join the war in our defense. They did that on their own volition. That is what allies do. We were fully prepared to fight you on our own. 

If that is how you and TIE want to go out, then so be it. But don't !@#$%* and complain when it happens.