Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Canik

Declaration of Peace!

Recommended Posts

Kashmir, COBRA, FTW, ISX agree to white peace. 

No new wars will be declared between these combatants from this day forward and any ongoing wars will be allowed to expire.

Kashmir, COBRA, and FTW agree not to take future military action in the NpO - ISX war.

Signed for Kashmir,
/s/ Kashmir

Signed for COBRA,
GK, King Cobra

Signed for FTW,
Canik, The Mad King

Signed for ISX,
Emperor: Galerion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our second consecutive one-round war is concluded, what an exciting time to be alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kashmir,

 

Congratulations on peace. And a big shout out to Avakael. It's been real fun, I cant wait to see where this war finishes. Only a few away from 3 million casualties!

 

Gratefully,

 

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o/ peace

 

ISX should be grateful to have such brave friends.

Now they get to fight off five alliances on their own instead of six! :)

 

 

Edited by General Kanabis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Canik said:

Kashmir, COBRA, FTW, ISX agree to white peace. 

No new wars will be declared between these combatants from this day forward and any ongoing wars will be allowed to expire.

Kashmir, COBRA, and FTW agree not to take future military action in the NpO - ISX war.

Signed for Kashmir,
/s/ Kashmir

Signed for COBRA,
GK, King Cobra

Signed for FTW,
Canik, The Mad King

Signed for ISX,
Emperor: Galerion

 

o/ All involved, good to see peace.

 

2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

HOWL!!!!

 

House Stargaryen ftw :P 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No shoutouts to anyone involved, not good to see this, no congratulations to anyone, was not fun, do not like peace, did not care for my opponents, will hold a grudge for the rest of my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

No shoutouts to anyone involved, not good to see this, no congratulations to anyone, was not fun, do not like peace, did not care for my opponents, will hold a grudge for the rest of my life.


All part of my plan to surpass GATO as WAE. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that didn't last long....

 

Congrats! Time to take 5!

Image result for wolf gif funny

 

Al Bundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just getting know Stoopid Ace, fights well, good humoured. All in all I'd say I've enjoyed this war with someone who isn't an arse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, veracity said:

This is a fail. I've fought colds longer than this went on for. 

i been fitin a cold since the 9th but now it's just a little sinus congestion so we're gettin there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/04/2018 at 12:51 AM, Joseph Black said:

Kashmir,

 

Congratulations on peace. And a big shout out to Avakael. It's been real fun, I cant wait to see where this war finishes. Only a few away from 3 million casualties!

 

Gratefully,

 

Joseph M. Black

And you're there, happy birthday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Avakael said:

And you're there, happy birthday.

 

Avakael,

 

Thank you. 3million in casualties too!

 

Good war,

Joseph M. Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 3:58 PM, Sabcat said:

I'm just getting know Stoopid Ace, fights well, good humoured. All in all I'd say I've enjoyed this war with someone who isn't an arse 

 

Sabcat is quite the warrior. Thanks for the help and I very much enjoyed the chat. ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×