Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

5 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

You've been there (in and out) for years and took 'til it was even more of a shell than 4 years ago to get AC. Was it more like "crap no one's even nominating I'LL DO IT"?

I miss Laserwolf.

I didn't care to be AC during my previous times here, never ran for it, and yeah probably would have lost if I had. I've spent the past 4 years trying to overtake GATO through NSF and SNX and somehow the buggers tricked me into leading this heap after branding "WAE" on my ass. Meth is a hell of a drug.

But eh, the perks of dealing with you 3 help make up for it all.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Masterchief777 said:

I didn't care to be AC during my previous times here, never ran for it, and yeah probably would have lost if I had. I've spent the past 4 years trying to overtake GATO through NSF and SNX and somehow the buggers tricked me into leading this heap after branding "WAE" on my ass. Meth is a hell of a drug.

But eh, the perks of dealing with you 3 help make up for it all.

Shoulda just rogued out on 'em!

13 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I should have figured if I stayed here long enough I'd actually agree with someone from GOD about something.

Well, besides Locke. But you guys didn't deserve Locke.

You missed out!

7 hours ago, magicninja said:

Oh Gibsonator thinks we should care....

Here's a newsflash...nobody cares any more.

Nobody cares anymore. But 3, 4 years ago when you still claimed to (not you, but GATO) you were already sold out.

It's been awhile since I've done any fighting. Please excuse my ineptitude. :) The last time I fought, I was leading the alliance through fighting half of the world led by NPO. We may no longer be the fierce, shining beacon we once were but the light is still lit.

42 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

It's been awhile since I've done any fighting. Please excuse my ineptitude. :) The last time I fought, I was leading the alliance through fighting half of the world led by NPO. We may no longer be the fierce, shining beacon we once were but the light is still lit.

Small fires are best put out by stomping. 

It'd be an honor to fight an old soldier, though. Not too many of us pre-karma fossils left. 

8 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Most of the posters here in this thread are said fossils, I think.

Other than Lord Hitchcock (who is gone) I can't think of a frequent poster other than myself who isn't pre-karma (not saying they aren't around, but just can't think of any off of the top of my head).

On 11/10/2016 at 11:35 AM, DragonsPhyre said:

I'm sorry, but I've been around as long as you if not longer. GATO was never fierce.