Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Xiphosis said:

When you get name-dropped, come back to a thread full of names you recognize, but they're all flying affiliations you don't recognize whatsoever. The **** are the Flying Kiwis or the Bear Calvary?

Anyway, that's my obligatory annual check-in done. Hope everyone is well.

i love you dad

2 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

I hope this becomes our new GATOween tradition, you're a saint gibs.  <3

Also it's called quading gibs, maybe try that before giving your superiors war advice.

That requires attacking. I hope it involves more than just you, because it might be a while before the guys I'm 'fighting' actually do that much damage. I mean, our three man AA has more offensive wars than you guys lol.

Edited by Gibsonator21

17 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

I guess you would prefer if we attacked you all at once. This war will be long, drawn out and fought on our terms. We can save our desert while it waits to be eaten.

Thank you for being a martyr. Your sacrifice won't be in vein during this year's purge.

A martyr? Implies we're dying for a cause. We're just blowing stuff up because we can. I'd be shocked if  you can keep me staggered past two rounds, and that's only because you'll be in that second round (I'm assuming). But let's see if you can get anyone for that first round. I won't hold my breath.

Edited by Gibsonator21

14 hours ago, King Wally said:

@Dre4mwe4ver

Hey I sent the tech I get to demand the payment terms! If you could deliver me half a dozen nukes... that should put me just in range of President Hardin and we'll call it even.

Oh, nukes - I knew I was forgetting something. I'll send some right over. Don't let it be said that I never did anything for you!

23 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

Let me end your waiting then because there will be none. Usually those are reserved for actual threats, not a rag tag group of back door bandits that really aren't worth the time... especially when  you can't get someone I can fight already.

waaaah

You bastards!

Dre4m Fights Wally.

team_Blue.gif
Smurthwaite
(Smurthwaite)
The Bear Cavalry
Lumber.GIFMarble.GIF
Active In The Last 3 Days
arrows.gif
Team Bonus
team_Blue.gif
Rep of Queensland
(King Wally)
Army of Xiphosis
Aluminum.GIFUranium.GIF

The Ass Accords

Good thing neither one of these bastards are in range.  Just saying.

12 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

That requires attacking. I hope it involves more than just you, because it might be a while before the guys I'm 'fighting' actually do that much damage. I mean, our three man AA has more offensive wars than you guys lol.

Dude, you're fighting GATO. I don't know, maybe you haven't been paying attention, but their history of warfare is pretty ... sad.

You have only yourself to blame for this of course; you attacked them.

29 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

We both know there is no way this is true Gibby ?

It was more an NADC dig than hyping myself :P

25 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Dude, you're fighting GATO. I don't know, maybe you haven't been paying attention, but their history of warfare is pretty ... sad.

You have only yourself to blame for this of course; you attacked them.

Oh I've been paying attention.

2 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

You bastards!

Dre4m Fights Wally.

team_Blue.gif
Smurthwaite
(Smurthwaite)
The Bear Cavalry
Lumber.GIFMarble.GIF
arrows.gif
Team Bonus
team_Blue.gif
Rep of Queensland
(King Wally)
Army of Xiphosis
Aluminum.GIFUranium.GIF

The Ass Accords

Good thing neither one of these bastards are in range.  Just saying.

Not so much fighting.... technically Dream is just helping me reduce my NS/bills so I can extend my stay in this realm a little longer. When you think about it he's actually keeping me alive!

1 hour ago, Gibsonator21 said:

It was more an NADC dig than hyping myself :P

Oh I've been paying attention.

As bad as everyone says GATO is at fighting, I'd say we were pretty decent in our hay day. I mean, we did kick the &#33;@#&#036; of SF a fair few times ?

16 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

As bad as everyone says GATO is at fighting, I'd say we were pretty decent in our hay day. I mean, we did kick the &#33;@#&#036; of SF a fair few times ?

Curiously, considering our history together, I've never actually fought any SF alliances. Maybe they were even worse.

You can take comfort in the fact that Sparta was definitely worse.

33 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Curiously, considering our history together, I've never actually fought any SF alliances. Maybe they were even worse.

You can take comfort in the fact that Sparta was definitely worse.

RnR was pretty good. GOD was ok. The rest.......

Hey I said things in 2011 that Haflinger cared to sig....neat. Must've been good times. Also, yeah we had a good 1-3 years in the middle I guess. After a decade though...hard to find the care some days but for Gibby i'll wake up for a bit.