Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

9 hours ago, Believland said:

GATO is really acting hard. If only they did this during the first 9 years of this world.

Ten years of rolling over and presenting themselves to anyone who wants a turn, but a couple of guys go rogue on them and hoo boy it's on now!

Impressive.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, kingzog said:

Ten years of rolling over and presenting themselves to anyone who wants a turn, but a couple of guys go rogue on them and hoo boy it's on now!

Impressive.

Years of experience dealing with every situation thrown our way and surviving while you've spent the last 820 days being insignificant.

Edited by Masterchief777

Bagged milk is mostly an Ontario thing yeah. But we also have cartons and jugs and whatever else milk comes in. I honestly haven't bought a bag of milk in years. 

As for gato, and bending over... I mean, I fought in their/Kaos' defence like. 8 years ago. They were pretty cool then. Took it like a man. 

Edit: I guess that's sorta not a good defence. Cuz we did get bent the hell over. 

Edited by gowfanatic

1 minute ago, Masterchief777 said:

Awe you think you used to matter, even  better.

Awe muffin. <3

I'm your awe muffin? Well, thanks, I guess.

While I have your attention, could you explain why such a vibrant and alive alliance such as GATO hasn't felt the need to update its Wiki page in more than two years? As the oldest alliance in the cyberverse, and the repository of all that is active and vital, this seems like an interesting omission.

Or maybe you could skip the edit and just tell us one thing of interest that GATO has done in two years. Hmmm. You did roll over and let that nutcase Methrage into the Brown Senate. That was interesting.

16 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

As for gato, and bending over... I mean, I fought in their/Kaos' defence like. 8 years ago. They were pretty cool then. Took it like a man. 

And then signed a treaty with the alliance that had just beaten them up for no reason, while the rest of the Cyberverse uttered a collective "WTF?" That part doesn't ring a bell?

14 minutes ago, kingzog said:

And then signed a treaty with the alliance that had just beaten them up for no reason, while the rest of the Cyberverse uttered a collective "WTF?" That part doesn't ring a bell?

Oh it does. I really only added the part about GATO (somewhat sarcastically I might add... but you know, text not conveying tone and all that), because I figured a reply solely about bagged milk wouldn't be considered "on topic." 

You can be my whatever you want, sugar. 

Because in other worlds we chase women while you watch our wiki page. It has our current gov and current treaties, what else you want to know? There is enough nutcases on brown without us becoming one and getting involved in the madness. We stand as a beacon of stability for brown.

Edited by Masterchief777

28 minutes ago, gowfanatic said:

Oh it does. I really only added the part about GATO (somewhat sarcastically I might add... but you know, text not conveying tone and all that), because I figured a reply solely about bagged milk wouldn't be considered "on topic." 

I have bagged milk in my fridge right now. It's on-topic.

4 hours ago, Devilyn Caster said:

Gibs and Whimsy, good luck I love you both. Good on you on achieving escape velocity. Strange choice to fetishize Xiph tho - sounds like a fanfic I read once.

o/ no regrets

i love you too DC. I'm sorry TBC and mi6 had to break up but i hope you leave the very bad world soon

2 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

Because in other worlds we chase women while you watch our wiki page. It has our current gov and current treaties, what else you want to know? There is enough nutcases on brown without us becoming one and getting involved in the madness. We stand as a beacon of stability for brown.

lmao

33 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Kingzog was Vox's red senator. If you don't think that mattered, you probably need to go talk to NPO about their history.

Yeah but Vox could've picked anyone...I would have went with Doitzel because that would've been funny.

I've know kingzog forever. He was a middling kind of guy. He had some moments but he is more a footnote...a side character in our history rather than having his own chapter. Awful nice of him to pay attention to tired old GATO for whatever reason. Must not have much going on these days.

23 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

Years of experience dealing with every situation thrown our way and surviving while you've spent the last 820 days being insignificant.

11 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Kingzog was Vox's red senator. If you don't think that mattered, you probably need to go talk to NPO about their history.

Oh my bad, so he's been insignificant since at least 2008 and I can only assume the same before hand. Gifts given to someone are not accomplishments. I probably worked harder by myself to get my second senate seat on brown outside of GATO... and usurping their dominance over the sphere. :awesome:

Edited by Masterchief777

On 11/7/2016 at 9:18 PM, Devilyn Caster said:

Gibs and Whimsy, good luck I love you both. Good on you on achieving escape velocity. Strange choice to fetishize Xiph tho - sounds like a fanfic I read once.

o/ no regrets

<3 I'll still be by TBC forums to chat

16 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Heh, nuking the guy with the biggest WC in GATO.

Idk what he's talking about lol

15 hours ago, magicninja said:

2006 if memory serves...

I mean when I was there in 2009 or so it was, and maybe a year or so after.. but it really faded off by 2011, and when you signed into C&G and signed NPO... lolno.

4 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

Oh my bad, so he's been insignificant since at least 2008 and I can only assume the same before hand. Gifts given to someone are not accomplishments. I probably worked harder by myself to get my second senate seat on brown outside of GATO... and usurping their dominance over the sphere. :awesome:

Like the gift NPO gave GATO by letting them exist and continuing to be the oldest AA? :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Like the gift NPO gave GATO by letting them exist and continuing to be the oldest AA? :ph34r:

Nah that was a hard fought battle for survival thus the gift was well earned. I'm thinking more like how you've been given gov in various alliances, including GATO sadly, without any merit.

Edited by Masterchief777

Listen, we are really not explore the array of reasons your alliance is bad. I just wanted to go out with a bang, but would you care to share how many people actually voted in GATO's last election? The only people in this thread are the people attacking us or being attacked by us. 

This speaks more to our alliances comfortable situation with each other than any notion of failure. I believe we all understand that whoever is in charge will have our Global Alliances best interests at heart. We've had election after election for the past 10 years, we all know each other, know who is capable, who isn't  and were all friends. Our elections are a tradition that we continue on but I'd say over half our alliance is ex Assembly Chairman's.. engagement in a process of continual familiars will always generate the same results. We trust each other enough to pass the torch instead of hoarding power to one person hence, why we even have term limits in the first place

45 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

Nah that was a hard fought battle for survival thus the gift was well earned. I'm thinking more like how you've been given gov in various alliances, including GATO sadly, without any merit.

I was a rookie in GATO and I won elections while it had 400+ members. You've been there (in and out) for years and took 'til it was even more of a shell than 4 years ago to get AC. Was it more like "crap no one's even nominating I'LL DO IT"?

I miss Laserwolf.

Edited by Gibsonator21

4 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

Exactly.

That's not "given," I won elections against experienced people going for the same spots lol. Without merit, sure, but you're the democracy. Other AA's you could make the argument, but hey, I got the original merits from GATO. So I guess you've got a point!

Man now you've got me reminiscing. Those were fun times, back when GATO had people who actually tried to steer it towards its original principles. Back when there were people fighting to do the right thing. It was a good time.