Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

This is funny, mostly because you had a stick up your butt that I recruited "poached" from a dead alliance. 

Ah yes, poaching from a dead alliance is an established practice that generally favored and even encouraged.  I was asked gently to be more polite to you, so I figured it was better to say nothing at all. As a former member of RnR, please, do get bent.  Best of luck enjoying your fiefdom though.

edit: I'm amused that my point about it rustled you so much that so you posted here, though.  

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

As bad as everyone says GATO is at fighting, I'd say we were pretty decent in our hay day. I mean, we did kick the !@#$ of SF a fair few times ?

lol GATO, always fail.

9 hours ago, smurthwaite said:

You bastards!

Dre4m Fights Wally.

team_Blue.gif
Smurthwaite
(Smurthwaite)
The Bear Cavalry
Lumber.GIFMarble.GIF
Active In The Last 3 Days
arrows.gif
Team Bonus
team_Blue.gif
Rep of Queensland
(King Wally)
Army of Xiphosis
Aluminum.GIFUranium.GIF
Active In The Last 3 Days

The Ass Accords

Good thing neither one of these bastards are in range.  Just saying.

6 hours ago, King Wally said:

Not so much fighting.... technically Dream is just helping me reduce my NS/bills so I can extend my stay in this realm a little longer. When you think about it he's actually keeping me alive!

6 hours ago, gowfanatic said:

how am I in range of them, but you're not?! Wasn't I always bigger than you?

With all you lot showing up, I'd say this is going well. We should do this more often.

15 hours ago, Haflinger said:

I used to change my sig quote fairly frequently; nowadays you can't put quotes in your sig anymore, so yours is immortalized because it was the last and I won't change it again.

Nice.....nice...

At least it's true so it has that going for it...

I fought GATO once. I felt guilty afterwards; like I'd been punching a small, not-very-bright child. They rewarded the bad feelings by going full Stockholm Syndrome and embracing their attackers, which left me with feelings of disgust toward them.

Those feelings have abated to the point where I no longer care whether they live or die. In other words, I am now qualified for GATO membership.

23 minutes ago, kingzog said:

I fought GATO once. I felt guilty afterwards; like I'd been punching a small, not-very-bright child. They rewarded the bad feelings by going full Stockholm Syndrome and embracing their attackers, which left me with feelings of disgust toward them.

Those feelings have abated to the point where I no longer care whether they live or die. In other words, I am now qualified for GATO membership.

Still too overzealous. Our level of apathy is on another level. Let me know when you feel nothing.

On 11/1/2016 at 6:49 PM, Emperor Whimsical said:

Ah yes, poaching from a dead alliance is an established practice that generally favored and even encouraged.  I was asked gently to be more polite to you, so I figured it was better to say nothing at all. As a former member of RnR, please, do get bent.  Best of luck enjoying your fiefdom though.

edit: I'm amused that my point about it rustled you so much that so you posted here, though.  

Rustled? Far from it. More so amused, that's why I posted, I find it funny. I guess you're not great at comprehension. In fact it was you who got so rustled, and posted on the embassy that I should not recruit, yet you hailed from an alliance that had a calendar event to recruit me back to the alliance, and come from two poaching AA's. So, I reiterate that you must not be great at comprehension. 

It's also funny that you say certain things in this thread; "People like you insist that things have rules and order about how things should be done. That is tremendously boring. You are a tremendous boor. You are a hall monitor. You are a meter maid. You are a sad little person that needs things to be juuuuust right."; so what is it, are you for rules, or not for rules. 

Because you are contradictory here.  

Though have your fun, everyone deserves to run their nation how they see fit, and I really hope you enjoy your wars. 

3 hours ago, kingzog said:

Join the Army of Xiphosis

14 hours ago, kingzog said:

The name is something of a turn-off.

With modern medicine it is not only a treatable, but curable condition. The important part is to be treated by professionals during the early stages, before it begins to affect important internal organs. Honestly, I understand it's a turn-off, but that type of stigma against these types of severe sexually transmitted infections only does more harm as it prevents people who think they might have the symptoms from seeking proper diagnosis and treatment before it's too late and permanent damage is done. People shouldn't be ridiculed for the condition (that said, it's important to get tested and use proper protection), but rather recognized for being responsible about their physical health and intimate relations with others.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing, or am I mispronouncing something?

1 minute ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

With modern medicine it is not only a treatable, but curable condition. The important part is to be treated by professionals during the early stages, before it begins to affect important internal organs. Honestly, I understand it's a turn-off, but that type of stigma against these types of severe sexually transmitted infections only does more harm as it prevents people who think they might have the symptoms from seeking proper diagnosis and treatment before it's too late and permanent damage is done. People shouldn't be ridiculed for the condition (that said, it's important to get tested and use proper protection), but rather recognized for being responsible about their physical health and intimate relations with others.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing, or am I mispronouncing something?

We aren't, but yours works....sort of.

On 11/1/2016 at 2:26 AM, Gibsonator21 said:

A martyr? Implies we're dying for a cause. We're just blowing stuff up because we can. I'd be shocked if  you can keep me staggered past two rounds, and that's only because you'll be in that second round (I'm assuming). But let's see if you can get anyone for that first round. I won't hold my breath.

Thanks for not making me wait for that second round. <3 

7 hours ago, gowfanatic said:

The enemy SDI continues to work better than mine ever did. Who's garden hose does one have to lubricate orally to get some better odds around here?

Oh awesome! I didn't realise... getting like 60 unread messages at a time so mass delete for the win over here! Now I'm starting to wonder how many of those 60 were your nuke stockpile  :P