Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

Going rogue is so 2008. However....

GATO truly sucks. Of all the alliances that have shown they don't deserve to exist and yet, inexplicably, do, GATO has proven the amazing staying power of complete and total inertia. They are immovable because they are useless.

So watch for GATO to do this:

Edited by kingzog

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Emperor Whimsical said:

People like you insist that things have rules and order about how things should be done. That is tremendously boring. You are a tremendous boor. You are a hall monitor. You are a meter maid. You are a sad little person that needs things to be juuuuust right.

Enjoy twiddling your thumbs as you wait for oblivion. I pity you.

I make an innocuous comment about what AA someone was on and get two very aggressive responses, not too sure why that is really.

Also you make some rather grand assumptions about me and my time here from a single 2 sentence post that I made. I'm not bored here, otherwise I wouldn't be here, at no point have I been twiddling my thumbs over the last 10 months.

If you ask me pretty much the most boring thing someone can do is rogue on people whilst leaving the game, considering how many have done it/are in the process of doing just that. But each to their own, enjoy spending your pixels.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

GATO truly sucks. Of all the alliances that have shown they don't deserve to exist and yet, inexplicably, do, GATO has proven the amazing staying power of complete and total inertia. They are immovable because they are useless.

Honestly GATO will either show they are more than capable of crushing a 3 man AA, and so demonstrate they are not that much of a husk, or they won't be able to and these guys will end up fighting mostly ODN/NPO, kind of eliminating the original point of this.

4 hours ago, kingzog said:

I'm waiting for allied responses 

4 hours ago, berbers said:

If you wanted to fight a decaying husk, you should have joined me at theVE show, the water temp is great and there are tons of baby seals that can't fight back.

There were a lot of choices and none of them were wrong, but this one felt so right 

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I make an innocuous comment about what AA someone was on and get two very aggressive responses, not too sure why that is really.

Also you make some rather grand assumptions about me and my time here from a single 2 sentence post that I made. I'm not bored here, otherwise I wouldn't be here, at no point have I been twiddling my thumbs over the last 10 months.

If you ask me pretty much the most boring thing someone can do is rogue on people whilst leaving the game, considering how many have done it/are in the process of doing just that. But each to their own, enjoy spending your pixels.

Honestly GATO will either show they are more than capable of crushing a 3 man AA, and so demonstrate they are not that much of a husk, or they won't be able to and these guys will end up fighting mostly ODN/NPO, kind of eliminating the original point of this.

If you're having fun here I don't know if I should feel bad or happy for you. The funny part is, all you're doing whether you realize it or not amounts to twiddling your thumbs. 

I fought NPO not too long ago, and I can only imagine ODN's current capability. I'm confident that I'll be able to dictate more wars than I have any right to.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

Finally did it eh Gibby?

Come to the dark side, Kerschs, it is your destiny.

1 hour ago, Schattenmann said:

Here we all are, at the end of the world.

White Walkers included

34 minutes ago, Gibsonator21 said:

I'm waiting for allied responses 

Let me end your waiting then because there will be none. Usually those are reserved for actual threats, not a rag tag group of back door bandits that really aren't worth the time... especially when  you can't get someone I can fight already.

22 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

Let me end your waiting then because there will be none. Usually those are reserved for actual threats, not a rag tag group of back door bandits that really aren't worth the time... especially when  you can't get someone I can fight already.

Don't forget to have nations attack on different days so I have a more difficult time escaping to PM and restocking. It's a nifty new tactic called staggering. 

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

The last time you told me to join the dark side I joined MI6. I think we both know how that turned out.

Also you didn't even give me any warning in time to buy nukes.

Buy nukes and be wave two!

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

At least Magicninja has something to blow his war boner on :rolleyes: 

He could've done that when I spied him weeks ago too though

1 hour ago, gowfanatic said:

/me goes to check on things for the first time in days. 

I'm a little sad you didn't declare on me Gibs.... but only just a little. 

1 hour ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

I am highly and personally offended to have not been attacked.

Fine - I'll met you halfway.

Pull a dre4m and meet me halfway!

10 hours ago, Blackatron said:

, kind of eliminating the original point of this.

What point? Hell this could have been any inactive AA we hit.... we just wanted to mess up someone's rug on the way out of stage left.... either way its the same end result

4 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

I am highly and personally offended to have not been attacked.

Fine - I'll met you halfway.

Haa haaa sucker! Not only did I not hit you back I dumped free tech on your ass. That'll teach you for being awesome! Now get out of my way and let me teach some apathetic zero casualty pixel huggers what this realm is meant be like. Warm, savage with a touch of radiation....  

Take care dream, o/

When you get name-dropped, come back to a thread full of names you recognize, but they're all flying affiliations you don't recognize whatsoever. The **** are the Flying Kiwis or the Bear Calvary?

Anyway, that's my obligatory annual check-in done. Hope everyone is well.

23 minutes ago, Xiphosis said:

When you get name-dropped, come back to a thread full of names you recognize, but they're all flying affiliations you don't recognize whatsoever. The **** are the Flying Kiwis or the Bear Calvary?

Whoa, what's up old man?

27 minutes ago, Xiphosis said:

You know TBC! Just more a theory from your day lol. But hope you're doing well too, bud.

3 hours ago, King Wally said:

Haa haaa sucker! Not only did I not hit you back I dumped free tech on your ass. That'll teach you for being awesome! Now get out of my way and let me teach some apathetic zero casualty pixel huggers what this realm is meant be like. Warm, savage with a touch of radiation....  

Take care dream, o/

You, sir, are truly a villain! I may have half a circle and even less cash on hand, but don't think I'll think twice about sending soldiers your way... in the form of my signature style tech deal! Don't you test me, you scoundrel, you!