Putting the Family Cat to Sleep.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Not like they'll do anything

We haven't even cared to get you guys sanctioned. Thought it would be more fun to have a fun go of it.....for your sake...since it is what you guys are after...but if you would rather us try hard for you...you know sanctions and allies filling in the tiny gaps and all that good stuff...just let us know...then it won't be as much fun...maybe a little fun...just not as much. Certainly wouldn't be as entertaining as it would be for us.  

3 hours ago, magicninja said:
Soldiers Lost: 189,864-Gibby 415,906-me

I'm winning.

Lucky bastard :(

3 hours ago, magicninja said:

We haven't even cared to get you guys sanctioned. Thought it would be more fun to have a fun go of it.....for your sake...since it is what you guys are after...but if you would rather us try hard for you...you know sanctions and allies filling in the tiny gaps and all that good stuff...just let us know...then it won't be as much fun...maybe a little fun...just not as much. Certainly wouldn't be as entertaining as it would be for us.  

Some aid to a non nuclear !@#$-tier nation is scary stuff

2 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

I'm Canadian, hunting bears is a way of life. Now get that aid sent publicly from now on, have some courage during your last moments here. 

And bagged milk

1 hour ago, Believland said:

fwiw, whismy (and gibs). Xiph was a fraud and I'm rejecting your alliance and possible resignation from this world.

Don't undermine my life's work 

42 minutes ago, King Wally said:

Some bastard spied my cruise missiles the other day! It was YOU wasn't it Mr Dream-Boat!

It wasn't me.So probably Dream... I did a gather intel, was gonna kill your Generals, but felt bad so spied Infra... Cruise missles is a damn good idea. I'll have to do that next.

7 hours ago, Gibsonator21 said:

Some aid to a non nuclear !@#$-tier nation is scary stuff

And bagged milk

Well someone must be scared if they have to hide their actions like a spoiled child waiting to receive discipline from daddy. I've also never had milk in a bag, I think that's mainly an Ontario thing. 

9 hours ago, Believland said:

GATO is really acting hard. If only they did this during the first 9 years of this world.

I'm always hard, baby.

2 hours ago, Isolatar said:

And to think it was only a year ago when a group of DK nations didn't give a $%&@ about GATO and attacked their current AC. 

I had my own sins to repay that required my blood alone. I told GATO leadership to not intervene, they had no business being dragged into something I was capable of dealing with. How did it feel to do Tywins bidding back then? I know you and I had a good fight though.

Edited by Masterchief777

On 11/5/2016 at 8:33 PM, Gibsonator21 said:

just gave you some love though princess. And if we wanna start with screenshots I can go get the one of the guy with a $250 million war chest, or you spying my defcon rather than coordinating to win your offensive GA's ;)

Why are you wasting your last nukes on Matt? I've got less tech than you so you'll do more damage on me. Git good.