And yet sir kindle is in peace mode. LOL pathetic.

As much as I think pretty much everyone involved with LN is a moron and/or giant nerd, peace mode can be a valid strategic tool during times of war. This should be surface knowledge at this point, and yet here we are still having several posts like this at the outset of pretty much every single conflict.

I blame MHA. Mostly because they'll never know I did. Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wimper at the thought of Polar

Don't you have some neutrals to surrender to?

(Between you, me, and the various other neckbeards assembled here I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around any of the Libertarians (let alone most of the peanut gallery posting in this thread) discussing intelligent discourse (presumably with a straight face).)

o/ CA

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Blissfields. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:Last Tax Collection: 4/1/2016 11:48:00 PM
Last Bill Payment: 4/11/2016 10:24:08 AM
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Revolutionary Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/11/2015 12:07:33 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/12/2014
Total Money: $465,223,857

lol

By the way, since we appear to be moving away a bit from the chest-thumping I’ll follow master hakai’s lead and present a bit more in the way of facts.

The initial wars that we declared were not endorsed by the required individuals within Kashmir. I made it known to my membership once I was acquainted with what had happened [OOC: Once I was out of work that night] that I was displeased with this turn of events. It was a mistake on their behalf and they took responsibility for it. I’ve handled the situation internally and have put measures in place to ensure this doesn’t happen again. That’s all I feel really needs to be said in those regards.

As a result of the preceding, I offered Methrage white peace the night of despite him ignoring diplomatic courtesies and escalating the conflict to uninvolved parties. He declined on the grounds he wanted Jack Layton declared a rogue. It’s his prerogative to make demands as he sees fit, and escalate conflict as he also sees fit; all the same, it’s our prerogative to scoff at his demands and handle the lapses in judgment from our end only internally. Whether he handles their lapses or not is neither my business nor my concern, we’ll execute this war as needed until such time as his feelings are no longer hurt and he’s willing to accept what is still on the table.

He declined on the grounds he wanted Jack Layton declared a rogue. It’s his prerogative to make demands as he sees fit, and escalate conflict as he also sees fit; all the same, it’s our prerogative to scoff at his demands and handle the lapses in judgment from our end only internally.

Yeah no it's not. You don't have any goodwill left to burn. By backing the rogue you've made your entire alliance rogue and you'll be dealt with accordingly.

By the way, since we appear to be moving away a bit from the chest-thumping I’ll follow master hakai’s lead and present a bit more in the way of facts.

The initial wars that we declared were not endorsed by the required individuals within Kashmir. I made it known to my membership once I was acquainted with what had happened [OOC: Once I was out of work that night] that I was displeased with this turn of events. It was a mistake on their behalf and they took responsibility for it. I’ve handled the situation internally and have put measures in place to ensure this doesn’t happen again. That’s all I feel really needs to be said in those regards.

As a result of the preceding, I offered Methrage white peace the night of despite him ignoring diplomatic courtesies and escalating the conflict to uninvolved parties. He declined on the grounds he wanted Jack Layton declared a rogue. It’s his prerogative to make demands as he sees fit, and escalate conflict as he also sees fit; all the same, it’s our prerogative to scoff at his demands and handle the lapses in judgment from our end only internally. Whether he handles their lapses or not is neither my business nor my concern, we’ll execute this war as needed until such time as his feelings are no longer hurt and he’s willing to accept what is still on the table.

You're not following Master Hakai's lead on calling Jack Layton a rogue, you're only confirming you had the chance to declare him a rogue & refused.

Also its been made clear in the past, peace agreements made with you don't apply to Jack Layton & he'll continue attacking regardless. So you choosing to not designate him a rogue made your alliance responsible for his actions & Jack Layton already broke the peace agreement last time we went through the trouble of making a separate treaty agreement with Jack Layton to prevent further attacks after peace was agreed with you in a previous war. So I'm sick of the rogue attacks & you guys allowing him to attack us at will.

Edited by Sephiroth

Calling him a rogue implies action such as expulsion (and frequently war), it's not just about putting flowery words out there in the Cybersphere. Please feel free to read/re-read what I said regarding how we handled it internally.

Nothing more to be said really. You can spin, fabricate, and bemoan what's happened but I won't be joining you there.

You guys letting him rejoin Kashmir between his rogue attacks on me during the SNX War to rebuild under your protection & even letting him into Kashmir while he was still attacking me with the war he declared on me before the current one shows you guys clearly support rogue attacks on us & encourage it even within your alliance.

Also previously, when COBRA joined the LPC there was a member of Kashmir who attacked them & when we countered him you guys accepted him back into Kashmir while he was at war with us. So you guys have a long history of supporting your members who go rogue on us or our allies, encouraging them to keep doing it.

Edited by Sephiroth

Calling him a rogue implies action such as expulsion (and frequently war), it's not just about putting flowery words out there in the Cybersphere. Please feel free to read/re-read what I said regarding how we handled it internally.
Nothing more to be said really. You can spin, fabricate, and bemoan what's happened but I won't be joining you there.

This same rhetoric has also been implied the the Mongols / SPTR split where SPTR had nothing to do with Mongols actions.

Just because layton isn't sitting in kashmir doesn't mean kashmir shouldn't be responsible for his actions. Hence if he's not under Kashmirs responsibily then you should have no problem declaring him a rouge and your actions contradict that.

Offering methrage white peace is condescending as if you were in his circumstances you'd decline it too.

This same rhetoric has also been implied the the Mongols / SPTR split where SPTR had nothing to do with Mongols actions.

Just because layton isn't sitting in kashmir doesn't mean kashmir shouldn't be responsible for his actions. Hence if he's not under Kashmirs responsibily then you should have no problem declaring him a rouge and your actions contradict that.

Offering methrage white peace is condescending as if you were in his circumstances you'd decline it too.

Except Jack Layton was sitting in the Kashmir AA this time and still is, SirWilliam mentioned expulsion as something he wasn't willing to do.

You guys letting him rejoin Kashmir between his rogue attacks on me during the SNX War to rebuild under your protection & even letting him into Kashmir while he was still attacking me with the war he declared on me before the current one shows you guys clearly support rogue attacks on us & encourage it even within your alliance.

Also previously, when COBRA joined the LPC there was a member of Kashmir who attacked them & when we countered him you guys accepted him back into Kashmir while he was at war with us. So you guys have a long history of supporting your members who go rogue on us or our allies, encouraging them to keep doing it.

How many of our rogues sanctions have you removed and how many have you aided?

Yes, several.

Mind you, Im not complaining. But kindly reciprocate and understand that your misfortunes are very much a result of your actions. At least in this case one of us is man enough to take some responsibility.

Unless you've been rewriting it there's no need to re-read. It's perfectly clear. You back him, you won't expel him, you won't permit him to face the war he started alone. 

Therefore you shall burn with him.

I would consider it a pretty darn fair deal to offer a straight up white peace with no strings attached after being declared over a knee jerk reaction.

Meth, you would have had a lot stronger argument for asking Jack to be declared a rogue had you approached this diplomatically and not just insta-DoW Kashmir. I think your screw up in this regards negates any grounds for making a demand of Kashmir.