• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sep can i join?

o/ LN

Don't do this. If you don't like being at constant war over stupid crap, which I'm guessing you don't because you posted about getting hit by COBRA within 2 hours of leaving ODN, joining Methrage is a VERY bad idea.

Don't do this. If you don't like being at constant war over stupid crap, which I'm guessing you don't because you posted about getting hit by COBRA within 2 hours of leaving ODN, joining Methrage is a VERY bad idea.

I love how concerned you suddenly get over him when he could end up in an alliance up against one made up mostly of former GOONS, such as yourself. Although you didn't care when he was getting attacked repeatidly by COBRA with no CB. Seems whatever whispers you and your ilk fed him got to him, although we don't need those who's opinion would be swayed by former GOONS.

I love how concerned you suddenly get over him when he could end up in an alliance up against one made up mostly of former GOONS, such as yourself. Although you didn't care when he was getting attacked repeatidly by COBRA with no CB. Seems whatever whispers you and your ilk fed him got to him, although we don't need those who's opinion would be swayed by former GOONS.

Interesting take on things. I guess that's not why he applied to NSO?

Interesting take on things. I guess that's not why he applied to NSO?

If you were to trying to poach him, I don't mind him joining NSO. Good luck & congrats with the new member.

Edited by Sephiroth

lmao,

dude do you even read his posts? You want to follow an egomaniac who posts nothing but 100% grade-A !@#$%^&* propaganda that he doesn't even believe in?

Which alliance were you describing again? You just nailed roughly 70% of CN.

Which alliance were you describing again? You just nailed roughly 70% of CN.

Yeah and the odd part is it isn't even the 70% of CN that anyone would put Sephiroth in.

That's just shillposting. For shame on whomever it was you were quoting, I don't even want to know, I try to never dehumanize people or fall prey to prejudice.

Anyway, on to the main topic, seriously, Kashmir, wtf is your problem? After all the crap we have gone through here and you are still trying to mess with me?

Kashmir delenda est. Flying sabres, I beg you, vacate. There are lots of alliances here that haven't spend 6 months deliberately provoking me. Please join one of them now. 

If I remember correctly, you once followed me.

You are a deity, no mere mortal.

Yeah and the odd part is it isn't even the 70% of CN that anyone would put Sephiroth in.

laughing my fucking ass off. Edited by Neo Uruk

laughing my !@#$@#$ ass off.

Are you retarted?

The reference was a quote we hope you can remember. 'dude do you even read his posts? You want to follow an egomaniac who posts nothing but 100% grade-A !@#$%^&* propaganda that he doesn't even believe in?'

And in all honesty, you're not being honest if you're telling us that resembles Sephiroth. You may doubt his wisdom. I have doubted his wisdom.

But his sincerity? Really? Go there. Lose. Every time. And you know it.

Why you crave spanking now?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

You are a deity, no mere mortal.

laughing my !@#$@#$ ass off.

Reality is what we create of it, we all live in a reality bubble to some extent. Being aware the reality you can create is limited by your beliefs allows one to bend reality somewhat & not allow the reality others want to overwrite yours. Limitless Nexus has never lost a war, regardless of odds. We have won various wars & I won the Brown Senate my first time running; while keeping it ever since. It has nothing to do with ego, I just deal with circumstances as they occur.

Some of the bigger alliances have tried claiming victory day one of declaring in previous wars, since if they can make you believe you've been defeated you are. However I will believe the world won't allow my defeat until I draw my last breath, since so far it hasn't. I believe in possibilities & the ability to strongly influence reality towards certain possibilities. So ego has nothing to do with it & I don't pretend to believe in nonsense. Occasionally I might entertain a theory when I don't know the facts, but that's just me going over possibilities.

This war will be a disaster for Kashmir.

Are you retarted?

Checkmate. I think? I don't know. A bit ironic at the least.

As for the rest of it, if he's sincere in his belief that he wins every war ever, no matter the actual outcome, you as his friend should get his head checked.

This is a thing that happened. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

I added some more tags for you.

If Kashmir didn't screw up my back collect, I would be 5k infra with around 100m on hand in 10 days. Instead i have a lot less. If Kashmir wants to do the right thing & classify Jack Layton a rogue; then ZI him themselves; then I think this thing could have happened past tense.

Although with no action by Kashmir against the traitor & instead blasphemous worship by morons; I'm forced to consider Jack Layton to represent Kashmir until things change.

As for the rest of it, if he's sincere in his belief that he wins every war ever, no matter the actual outcome, you as his friend should get his head checked.

I believe white peace is possible & most of our wars have ended that way. I don't claim white peace to be victory. Edited by Sephiroth

No I was suggesting that you are retarted.

Not retarded. Retarted. I believe the world has allowed you too many sweets and as a result you say stupid stuff.

Not accurate?

And no, I believe, his belief is not that he has won every war, but that he has never been defeated.

Certainly that is true of CA. We do not claim all of our wars have ended in unconditional victory for our side.

We do claim that we have never lost a war.

Subtle difference I suppose, if you're exceptionally coarse.

If he believes that he has not been defeated, fine. But that's a lot of squawking from someone who doesn't think they've won.

Right now I'm just responding to war declared on us & due to your misconceptions on what I believe; I'm now explaining that to you so hopefully you'll understand I don't claim imaginary victories to boost my ego. I know AE disbanded while we fought them & other times white peace agreed while we get something we want. However I don't claim to have won or even keep track of how many wars we've been in. I know for a fact we've never surrendered & its always been unnecessary. I bring this up in this thread only because its come to my attention you've been mixed up on the difference between being undefeated and claiming to have won every war.

Edited by Sephiroth

Oh look, its me not giving a single fuck, all out of fucks. All i see is an irritating guy making yet another announcement, thankfully that other irritating guy is not a part of this.

Also, go Margrave!!!

Edited by Helbrecht

Oh look, its me not giving a single $%&@, all out of $%&@s. All i see is an irritating guy making yet another announcement, thankfully that other irritating guy is not a part of this.

I'm glad you cared enough to post, so we all know how much you don't care. :P

I don't expect everybody unaffected to care every time we're attacked, so you don't need to worry about that. That isn't why I made the thread, just like I'm sure if TBC was recognizing war with someone your primary interest wouldn't be whether I care. ;)

I'm glad you cared enough to post, so we all know how much you don't care. :P

I don't expect everybody unaffected to care every time we're attacked, so you don't need to worry about that. That isn't why I made the thread, just like I'm sure if TBC was recognizing war with someone your primary interest wouldn't be whether I care. ;)

i do have this inexplicable urge to let everyone know how silly i think you are. I know i know, i am seeing someone about this.

Isn't Jack Layton Gov when he isn't going on his rogue adventures?

No.

If Kashmir wants to do the right thing & classify Jack Layton a rogue; then ZI him themselves; then I think this thing could have happened past tense.

If you had desired this outcome, you might have tried going for it before declaring war. It seems rather unlikely now.

You are only at war so much because you are extraordinarily aggressive yourself. Look in the mirror. I know, it's broken from when you put your hand through it in a fit of rage, but find someone else's.

I don't think anyone would have complained if you'd just triple-teamed Layton like a normal alliance, perhaps asked for him to be booted and sanctioned. But you can't do that, for you lack the nations. So, instead, you take this course of action. It will not work out well for you.