• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have a treaty with CA & we signed it near the founding of LN. We can activate whenever we want, that assistance has always been there when we need it.

I'm not the type to play my entire hand right off the bat, often I don't need to. Although more treaties aren't necessary with Sigrun, Kashmir continues to attack despite that strong tie.

We don't mind Sigrun or CA. In fact I always liked CA. You however are an egotistical maniac who will never learn to shut up and sit in the shadows and rebuild. Instead you complain about everybody else not allowing you to rebuild.

We don't mind Sigrun or CA. In fact I always liked CA. You however are an egotistical maniac who will never learn to shut up and sit in the shadows and rebuild. Instead you complain about everybody else not allowing you to rebuild.

Defending myself against an alliance who continues harboring a repeat nuke rogue against me (or your mascot as you call him) is egotistical? You suck at fighting, so I guess running your mouth is all you can do.

Surrender if you want peace, otherwise just shut up and fight. You`ll be in the gutter with Jack soon. Edited by Sephiroth

Wasnt your entire alliance in peacemode over some he-said she-said?

You'll have to understand our reluctance to play into our perceived enemies' hands.  if we're gonna get rolled it might as well be on our terms.

I enjoy getting this hostile response from IRON and Nongrata though, definitely makes it seem like it was he-said she-said and not a real threat.

An umpteenth war with the Libertarians is about as uninteresting as it gets. But here we are nonetheless!

Sigrun, I can't tell if you're serious or not with the egocentrism but to be crystal clear: This war has absolutely nothing to do with you. I don't intend it as an insult but rather a simple statement of fact when I say that you don't register as the faintest blip on our radars.

Sigrun is a close ally & also allied to Non Grata. So if there is truth to Mattski`s conspiracy, you guys may have already played into a winning hand for them. Dislike towards Kashmir among TIR, Kaskus & Monsters Inc likely exceeds whoever they're fighting, so war fronts could close quick if need be for a more desirable one.

I see many ways this could go, with most bad for Kashmir.

Sigrun is a close ally & also allied to Non Grata. So if there is truth to Mattski`s conspiracy, you guys may have already played into a winning hand for them. Dislike towards Kashmir among TIR, Kaskus & Monsters Inc likely exceeds whoever they're fighting, so war fronts could close quick if need be for a more desirable one.

Unfortunately, something tells me the alliances currently fighting against them would be happy to keep pummelling the aforementioned AAs.

Your read on things is objectively terrible.

Even if you said "I don't mean this as an insult" before you proceed to insult, it still sounds like a provocation to me. It's not like Sigrun doesn't have a solid CB as well here.

Even if you said "I don't mean this as an insult" before you proceed to insult, it still sounds like a provocation to me. It's not like Sigrun doesn't have a solid CB as well here.

He was talking to you, not Sigrun. Stop ducking and deflecting, take it on the chin like a real man .... Not on the chin as the dry marks are showing ....

You said somewhere something along the lines of "i already knew ...." as your reason to not attempt diplomacy. You made a clear cut choice to avoid diplomacy. You, again, created an entire situation ... And are out here bawling your eyes out because of it in another boo-hoo-poor-Meth thread ....

He was talking to you, not Sigrun.

Your lack of reading comprehension is clear, he started his second paragraph with Sigrun's name because he was directing it at Sigrun. That is the comment I referenced in my post. Edited by Sephiroth

Sigrun, I can't tell if you're serious or not with the egocentrism but to be crystal clear: This war has absolutely nothing to do with you. I don't intend it as an insult but rather a simple statement of fact when I say that you don't register as the faintest blip on our radars.

The post you think he was referencing.

The post you horribly misread everything, and the post he actually responded to. 

Your read on things is objectively terrible.

The response he made.

Your response to the response he made, referencing and quoting his comment before the one he responded to rather than the one he responded to.

Your lack of reading comprehension is clear, he started his second paragraph with Sigrun's name because he was directing it at Sigrun. That is the comment I referenced in my post.

My lack of reading comprehension is unclear because I didn't know you were responding to a different post than the one you quoted. Edited by Rayvon

tumblr_mbwkqiMaqV1qdcfc3o1_500.gif

relevant in two ways here.

The post you think he was referencing.

The post you horribly misread everything, and the post he actually responded to. 

The response he made.

Your response to the response he made, referencing and quoting his comment before the one he responded to rather than the one he responded to.

My lack of reading comprehension is unclear because I didn't know you were responding to a different post than the one you quoted.

When you need to throw "I don't mean this as an insult" before you say something, its probably an insult coming. He never added that before anything directed at me, so try to be right at least if you're going to try making an argument. Anyone can look back & see who he directed that part of his comment at. Saying someone is essentially irrellevent and not even a blip on their radar right after starting a war with a close ally of theirs is an insult. Its like saying Sigrun is a non-factor, when that isn't the case.

Methrage the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Book of Cybernations chapter 39 verse 12.

Thought I'd interject with a Page 5 reminder that this kerfuffle could have been peaced with 2 minutes of IRC query. I'll try to remember to post another on page 6 if nobody else gets around to it.

When you need to throw "I don't mean this as an insult" before you say something, its probably an insult coming. He never added that before anything directed at me

Colour Bob surprised. Then re-read what I said in the post you quoted ......  :facepalm:

Hint: you said "I see many ways this could go" and then he said "Your read on things" and you can follow the posts in chronological order from there......

Colour Bob surprised. Then re-read what I said in the post you quoted ......  :facepalm:

Hint: you said "I see many ways this could go" and then he said "Your read on things" and you can follow the posts in chronological order from there......

In the post you quoted, in parenthesis I referenced his earlier post where he said "I don't mean this as an insult"; yet you didn't seem to seem to get the connection.

Methrage the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Book of Cybernations chapter 39 verse 12.

Thought I'd interject with a Page 5 reminder that this kerfuffle could have been peaced with 2 minutes of IRC query. I'll try to remember to post another on page 6 if nobody else gets around to it.

But we're halfway to page 10 and it's only Monday!
Won't someone think of the hilarity! :frantic: