• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope LN & Co trash that rogue AA.

Yes a rogue alliance whose members has been supplying him and his ally cheap Technology for months untill recently.

I would consider it a pretty darn fair deal to offer a straight up white peace with no strings attached after being declared over a knee jerk reaction.

Eh, no. READ! They claimed the rogue, that's why they are attacked.

And they are not some respectable alliance that's just had this one problem out of the blue. They've been plotting against us, attacking us, sending rogues against us for many months now.

Sephiroth had no obligation to give them any more rope, they've gone quite far enough, thank you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

I would consider it a pretty darn fair deal to offer a straight up white peace with no strings attached after being declared over a knee jerk reaction.

Meth, you would have had a lot stronger argument for asking Jack to be declared a rogue had you approached this diplomatically and not just insta-DoW Kashmir. I think your screw up in this regards negates any grounds for making a demand of Kashmir.

I would be at least 5k infra and have over $100m on hand as a low estimate if Jack Layton didn't attack, now all the funds I accumulated though tech deals and aid for the rebuild has been spent getting ready to fight. Although I still owe tech for the deals & won't be able to use those slots to import aid for a while. Also back collecting won't make a big difference where I've bought up to for my collection ahead of schedule and war.

If Kashmir wanted to pay off my tech deals & offer enough aid + tech to fill my slots so I can rebuild faster with peace than if I keep fighting until I pay off all my tech deals after being at 1k infra for a while back collecting; then I would see that as a serious offer to make amends.

However screwing up my rebuild plan & then getting white peace before they've at least paid a heavy price in blood first isn't something I'll accept. Kashmir can only be forced to pay the price in damage for their actions, which tends to be much higher. Now I have no reason to want peace, although I do have reason to want war.

I haven't kept count how many times Jack Layton has attacked me since I signed a NAP with him after our first war, since he thought he was special or something in not needing to follow Kashmir peace agreements. However its a very high number. After the first war with Kashmir, it was signed to keep him from continuing to attack Stonewall after we had agreed to peace with the rest of Kashmir; since I had been fighting Kashmir's entire upper in retaliation for their attacks on Stonewall at the time. However despite the NAP (Which he broke with his betrayal), he still obsessively attacks me when I'm in range with Kashmir's blessings.

Edited by Sephiroth

I would be at least 5k infra and have over $100m on hand as a low estimate if Jack Layton didn't attack, now all the funds I accumulated though tech deals and aid for the rebuild has been spent getting ready to fight. Although I still owe tech for the deals & won't be able to use those slots to import aid for a while. Also back collecting won't make a big difference where I've bought up to for my collection ahead of schedule and war.

If Kashmir wanted to pay off my tech deals & offer enough aid + tech to fill my slots so I can rebuild faster with peace than if I keep fighting until I pay off all my tech deals after being at 1k infra for a while back collecting; then I would see that as a serious offer to make amends.

However screwing up my rebuild plan & then getting white peace before they've at least paid a heavy price in blood first isn't something I'll accept. Kashmir can only be forced to pay the price in damage for their actions, which tends to be much higher. Now I have no reason to want peace, although I do have reason to want war.

I haven't kept count how many times Jack Layton has attacked me since I signed a NAP with him after our first war, since he thought he was special or something in not needing to follow Kashmir peace agreements. However its a very high number. After the first war with Kashmir, it was signed to keep him from continuing to attack Stonewall after we had agreed to peace with the rest of Kashmir; since I had been fighting Kashmir's entire upper in retaliation for their attacks on Stonewall at the time. However despite the NAP (Which he broke with his betrayal), he still obsessively attacks me when I'm in range with Kashmir's blessings.

OK, cool then.

I see SirWilliam hiding in peace mode, such bravery when he hasn't even fought. Is there a reason for the Kashmir nations getting devastated to stay in the alliance, when their leader is unwilling to risk even a small chance of getting attacked?

Edited by Sephiroth

I see SirWilliam hiding in peace mode, such bravery when he hasn't even fought. Is there a reason for the Kashmir nations getting devastated to stay in the alliance, when their leader is unwilling to risk even a small chance of getting attacked?

Yes. Because he has no warchest and he sucks at war.

See, perfectly good reasons.

Yes. Because he has no warchest and he sucks at war.

See, perfectly good reasons.

SirWilliam624-KashmirWar_zps2c7d112f.png

I had 3.7x damage on him last we fought, are you saying he was just really bad at war rather than me being really good? :P

Anyways those in Kashmir who want out & to sever all ties with Kashmir permanently; I'm sure we can work out an individual peace deal for you. I realize many former Kashmir members despise the alliance after & others feel stuck once in it, however you don't need to stay if you're not supportive of Jack Layton. There are very few I wouldn't let off the hook with severing all ties with Kashmir permanently, so those who want nothing to do with Kashmir & Jack Layton can contact me about discussing an individual peace. Most Kashmir nations have warchests even smaller than SirWilliam, so they can't be duty bound to stay for the war when their leader is sitting it out.

Wow........... :o Guess he will have to be a spectator in watching his top tier be knocked down...... Again. shame, we were going to have fun :p don't be surprised if a few others follow his lead. See ya in a few days :)

Kill Kashmir Kardashisan!!!!

Wow........... :o Guess he will have to be a spectator in watching his top tier be knocked down...... Again. shame, we were going to have fun :P don't be surprised if a few others follow his lead. See ya in a few days :)

Kill Kashmir Kardashisan!!!!

o/ Death to Kashmir

SirWilliam624-KashmirWar_zps2c7d112f.png

I had 3.7x damage on him last we fought, are you saying he was just really bad at war rather than me being really good? :P

Anyways those in Kashmir who want out & to sever all ties with Kashmir permanently; I'm sure we can work out an individual peace deal for you. I realize many former Kashmir members despise the alliance after & others feel stuck once in it, however you don't need to stay if you're not supportive of Jack Layton. There are very few I wouldn't let off the hook with severing all ties with Kashmir permanently, so those who want nothing to do with Kashmir & Jack Layton can contact me about discussing an individual peace. Most Kashmir nations have warchests even smaller than SirWilliam, so they can't be duty bound to stay for the war when their leader is sitting it out.

Two-year old screenshots are cool.

You guys letting him rejoin Kashmir between his rogue attacks on me during the SNX War to rebuild under your protection & even letting him into Kashmir while he was still attacking me with the war he declared on me before the current one shows you guys clearly support rogue attacks on us & encourage it even within your alliance.

Alliances frequently allow former members to rejoin once their wars are done. Ex-members who are kept at war, well, it's also common for alliances to pay reparations to help them get out of war.

This business you have of demanding that other alliances eject people you have a grudge against reminds me eerily of Almighty Grub. Have you considered applying to Polar?

Alliances frequently allow former members to rejoin once their wars are done. Ex-members who are kept at war, well, it's also common for alliances to pay reparations to help them get out of war.
This business you have of demanding that other alliances eject people you have a grudge against reminds me eerily of Almighty Grub. Have you considered applying to Polar?

I know you think every alliance should just be happy if invaders stop attack & encourage them to raid you next time they feel like it with no repurcussions, but I'm not a pushover who let's scum walk all over me.

Do you get a lot of Raiders with that outlook on letting others get away with repeated attacks on you & your AA?

Jack Layton attacked as a Kashmir member, I let it slide when they accepted while already at war with me. So then they took it a step further & now we`re fighting war in self defense, I'm not sure what your issue is. Edited by Sephiroth

This could be a great little dust up if we could tamp down on the talk and focus on the shooting war.

It is surely unfortunate that you stumbled across a bushfire and decided to pour gasoline on it.

Oh NOW you suddenly don't like the forum heat?

You're a few months too late, Mangrave.

Sigrun is a close ally & also allied to Non Grata. So if there is truth to Mattski`s conspiracy, you guys may have already played into a winning hand for them.

I speculated early on things might turn out this way with Non Grata when SW said Sigrun wasn't even a blip on his radar.

Seems I was looking more moves in advance & my speculation not far off on how this would go.

Check mate Kashmir.