• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says I'm complaining? I'm clarifying. And I'm bored. War is good for boredom. It's really the only reason I'm still here. I know you don't like to read the thing you're quoting, but I did just say that I thought Methrage was well within his rights to hit back.

Edited by King Conrad

They call that an escalation. The very same type of escalation you lot are complaining Meth is doing.

I know, I know double standards, but contradicting yourself that easily, takes the biscuit.

And it's been de-escalated within about 24 hours of occurring. Funny how this whole diplomacy business works.

I started a war to fight. I don't want to hear you mewling like a little girl about how much better I am than you. You're a demi-boy. I'm the real deal.

You will be easy without needing nukes, so I'll have plenty for the others.

Unlike you I'd like to actually rebuild rather than wrestle in the lower tiers forever, however if it isn't going to be worth my time knocking the same easy infra off you over and over forever. However between Kashmir & COBRA, I'll find ways to enjoy this interruption of my quick rebuild plan. I'll torch your nation, the 2 I declared on & your back Morphine/COBRA back up without breaking a sweat. You are that annoying fly who never had the foresight to not destroy his Guerilla Camps if he planned to stay in lower tiers forever, so its like fighting a cripple every time.

Edited by Sephiroth

You will be easy without needing nukes, so I'll have plenty for the others.

Unlike you I'd like to actually rebuild rather than wrestle in the lower tiers forever, however if it isn't going to be worth my time knocking the same easy infra off you over and over forever. However between Kashmir & COBRA, I'll find ways to enjoy this interruption of my quick rebuild plan. I'll torch your nation, the 2 I declared on & your back Morphine/COBRA back up without breaking a sweat. You are that annoying fly who never had the foresight to not destroy his Guerilla Camps if he planned to stay in lower tiers forever, so its like fighting a cripple every time.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800802

Funny how not long ago, you were beaten by a cripple.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=800802

Funny how not long ago, you were beaten by a cripple.

There are much more worthy targets for my nukes, such as those I need them to even the odds with. I was fighting 3 nations with SDI & you were easy ground attacks regardless of where your infra is. Also regardless of damage, you never grow. So I have gotten bored with your constant bandwagon attacks & now I'll do something about it. Lets see how the Kashmir war machine fights when you aren't bandwaggoning into some other war.

Edited by Sephiroth

They call that an escalation. The very same type of escalation you lot are complaining Meth is doing.

I know, I know double standards, but contradicting yourself that easily, takes the biscuit.

methrage posts a DOW on the forums, GATO meets us in private and we resolve things amicably. 

two different approaches, two different results!

Yes. Join LN. They're great people and you will definitely find the peace necessary to grow your nation and prosper accordingly.

I see you guys have been attacking him repeatedly without good cause. If he wants to take peace while you're distracted fighting me, he is free to do so. He wants to be there participating when your nation is near ZI from the nuclear winter quickly approaching for you, then he can join us and be part of it.

Seems like a fighter to me, but I won't pretend to be someone who lets my members get attacked without justice.

Edited by Sephiroth

You're quite garrulous. Has anyone ever told you that?

Nah, they usually just tell me "Get out", "You dont belong in here", "Get out of the girl's bathroom, pervert." That kinda stuff

It's great to see Kashmir out in full force again, as I remember only a short while ago they were 'Kashmir dove order'
Also, Layton is a puss- we have pounded him like a dirty red headed step child many times