Oculus Support

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Sengoku. But at least this is interesting, so good job. I guess.

As hard as this is to say, not everything is about us. Your fascination with Sengoku is flattering if a bit creepy, though.

oooo taking damage, so scary, please no one declare on me, i would hate to lose infra or tech!!!!111!

Who really cares about taking damage these days, like for real? Arse there people out there that fear dat $&#!

I don't think you've made a post I agree with more. I doubt we'll hear a complaint from SPATR or Kaskus about the damage, we'll just see a lot of fireworks as they leave their mark & aim for the top casualty ranks they can reach before its all over.

I see one Kaskus member mentioned breaking top 10 in causalities in the other thread; at this point in the game I think that's the only stat any of them are really paying attention to. Kaskus are good friends, but seeing them get to go out with a bang rather than fade away in the background I think might be better for them. As people feel the end draws closer, more nations who have been saving (or inactive) for ages will either look for fights or just fight until the end when war does come their way.

Better to go out with a fight than give up without doing anything. After its to late to fight in any epic CN wars, if someone still hasn't fought any; then they would have missed out on the most exciting part for many. Whether I'm on the winning or losing side in wars, I still have a lot more fun while at war than at peace.

Edited by Sephiroth

Tell me more about this.

I declared war on some nations and did ground, air, naval, and cm attacks...I waited a day and then launched nukes. rinse repeat for awhile and then I declared peace. Nothing of value was won or lost.....except casualties. An inauspicious affair to be sure but one I remember fondly.

I could say the same of Kaskus & I'm not thrilled to see so many DoWs on them; but aren't you guys suppose to be helping them?

My definition of a good friend is someone who steps in when their idiot mate is about to do something really stupid. You know, like the way DBDC has had to do on countless occasions where Bones is concerned.

You are trying too hard.

Offtopic, but your avatar is awesome Caliph :D

On topic: The spatr guys I'm fighting are the best opponents I could hope fore. Even though I'm taking more damage, but as a wise guy once said, who cares about damage anyway :P

Edited by Fermion

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14534

These guys surrendered and joined POW camp as instructed and still are getting hit by IRON!?!

Offering peace and changing your alliance affiliation does not constitute an accepted surrender. If there are logs of Coalition Leader Lady Red accepting any surrenders I have not seen them.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Petro

Nations wearing the Oculus PoW AA are doing so falsely and will continue to be targeted.

Unless new orders are received from Coalition Leader Lady Red.

Ah, imagine having to ask your ally to support you against a "rogue".

Ah, imagine having to chose which ally out of all the ones who asked gets to support you against a "rogue".

FTFY

Being too lazy to check, is that nation not one of the two who surrendered on the owf?

There is a difference between going through the motions of surrender and having a surrender accepted. Coalition Leader Lady Red is not accepting surrenders in this war. Terms were never offered to the "surrendering" nations by anyone with the authority to do so. Announcing something on the OWF does not make it so, otherwise L_H would be the most important leader on Bob.