Oculus Support

Do not worry im still selling down to your range and we will be nuking for a very very long time, i will make sure you suffer do not worry 

The fastest way to reach him would be fighting, yet I don't see you fighting. I also see your aid history empty, so like always you are all talk. No action, ever.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you announced separate from that Pandora's Box/GOONS announcement, which brought back memories of a darker time. With DK members like Devialance visibly upset & others already openly questioning why DK wasn't already involved in the Sengoku thread; it will be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming days or weeks.

I am not upset, just pointing things out, not sure I have to be upset about that, However its been proven many times you lie about things to make a point so your word is worthless.

Thank you both deeply for your concerns regarding deployment strategy. You raise excellent points and we will be altering The Plan accordingly.

Nah no point, we all know how quickly IRON turn on its allies, so please stick to your normal plan and when NPO is going to lose (not this war but they will lose like before) you will find a way to flip sides as normal.

He's not upset otherwise he would be straight there with the others in disgust, but he is still busy looking for his man card.

I am not upset, nor am i looking for anything, i say what i see and right now i see a scared little rebel, meth and co looking for ways to take views off the fact you are losing enough said

The fastest way to reach him would be fighting, yet I don't see you fighting. I also see your aid history empty, so like always you are all talk. No action, ever.

See this is why people laugh at you, sending out secret aid to sell down faster, if you have any  idea about the game you would understand that.

Also I will stick to my plan and the way i plan on dropping my NS do not worry Meth you will not last long and you will surrender to me or we will fight until the world ends as i will never give you peace unless you surrender. 

I am not upset, just pointing things out, not sure I have to be upset about that, However its been proven many times you lie about things to make a point so your word is worthless.

Nah no point, we all know how quickly IRON turn on its allies, so please stick to your normal plan and when NPO is going to lose (not this war but they will lose like before) you will find a way to flip sides as normal.

I am not upset, nor am i looking for anything, i say what i see and right now i see a scared little rebel, meth and co looking for ways to take views off the fact you are losing enough said

You've made this threat before, sent out maybe 100 to 200 tech; then you stopped. Yet you continue the rhetoric as if you are on this sell down mission, which you're not. I knew you were all talk when you first made the threat, just as I know you are all talk now. So no, we are not scared. You are a joke if anything & I find it funny you still claim to be selling down even if though your aid history now proves otherwise.

Although keep thinking you're tough with your less than 1 million casualties & proven record of being all talk.

Edited by Sephiroth

Do not worry im still selling down to your range and we will be nuking for a very very long time, i will make sure you suffer do not worry 

"I'm a harsh critic of Oculus but too much of a pussy to fight them in defence of my friends, instead I'm going to sell down because I'm scared of fighting my way down like the rebel"

Yeah mate everyone knows you have mangina. Instead of talking out of your mangina go fight for your friends and then I will see you in a few rounds.

Then why am i giving away all my tech to enjoy myself nuking meth and Animals until they are unable to wake without nukes

Ok fair enough, you arent a tech hugger. GL with you crusade. 

Rebel, stop trying to deflect him to us :P, apparently you guys have some beef, so gl hf. 

Rebel, stop trying to deflect him to us :P, apparently you guys have some beef, so gl hf. 

He already seems to have beef with Oculus so no deflection needed :p

I don't have beef with anyone, I'm just chuckling at his moaning and threats of selling down instead of fighting down like everyone else does :p Edited by the rebel

Ok fair enough, you arent a tech hugger. GL with you crusade. 

I'll believe he knows where the declare button is when I see it. If some words I said way back and don't even remember is causing his nation to fall to the bottom; then I'll be laughing at his nation going from the upper tiers to the bottom without a fight. I'll believe he knows how to fight when I see him actually fight, not continuing with a threat so absurd I'll only believe it when he's actually done it.

Maybe I reap what I sow with so many wars by laughing off these seemingly obsessed individuals as jokes, but 5/7 days of the week I've been nuked almost since the Doom Squad War way back. Even if he does self inflict enough damage to reach us, he'll just be one of many nations to throw themselves at us in the grinder.

Edited by Sephiroth

How quickly is that exactly? I require an exact time period so that I will know when it is time to do so.

Dear lord, what have we done to piss you off now?

Perhaps its you guys attacking our friends.  When 2 friends fight it sucks because you want your friends to get along.  If one set of friends starts attacking another and then a brawl ensues, it is a sucky situation and most people won't join in one group of friends to pound out the other.  That doesn't change the frustration at seeing your friends fight each other.

Perhaps its you guys attacking our friends.  When 2 friends fight it sucks because you want your friends to get along.  If one set of friends starts attacking another and then a brawl ensues, it is a sucky situation and most people won't join in one group of friends to pound out the other.  That doesn't change the frustration at seeing your friends fight each other.

I could say the same of Kaskus & I'm not thrilled to see so many DoWs on them; but aren't you guys suppose to be helping them?

Edited by Sephiroth

I could say the same of Kaskus & I'm not thrilled to see so many DoWs on them; but aren't you guys suppose to be helping them? Even if Stonewall claims responsibility for causing the current SNX-LN war & Junka pulled the trigger, you guys still supported SNX. Is SNX really a better friend than BONES/SPATR?

DK could have peaced out with TAO, then supported SPATR with them. However despite your members being so war starved some want to sell down to the bottom tier to fight; you guys seem uninterested in assisting SPATR. I find that a bit odd when berbers & others are now putting this fight at the forefront of what they're fighting for.

I thought Cuba and BONES were personal friends.

Majority of DK is not war starved, they just despise you so much that they are willing to go down to your level to shut you up. So they can see first hand how totally awesome you are when fighting someone on par wonderwise instead of noobs.

I could say the same of Kaskus & I'm not thrilled to see so many DoWs on them; but aren't you guys suppose to be helping them? Even if Stonewall claims responsibility for causing the current SNX-LN war & Junka pulled the trigger, you guys still supported SNX. Is SNX really a better friend than BONES/SPATR?

DK could have peaced out with TAO, then supported SPATR with them. However despite your members being so war starved some want to sell down to the bottom tier to fight; you guys seem uninterested in assisting SPATR. I find that a bit odd when berbers & others are now putting this fight at the forefront of what they're fighting for.

I thought Cuba and BONES were personal friends.

k i will be the dummy here ... is this thread a IRON thread ... or SNX>>> DK >> BERBERS or SNX - LN war thread ?  .. i need to know so i dont get warn points please.

My definition of a good friend is someone who steps in when their idiot mate is about to do something really stupid. You know, like the way DBDC has had to do on countless occasions where Bones is concerned.

. Edited by Ch33kY