Oculus Support

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF faced all of DBDC, this is simply repeating what happened to CT except with three times the number of nations being ground down.

WTF faced DBDC for one, maybe two rounds.  After that they focused their upper tier exclusively on Cuba who then solo'd WTF for the duration.  

Regardless of how this plays out, nations attacking Timmeh and Bones will be taking a significant amount of damage.  And due to their sheer size it will take a while to bring them down.  CT was brought down, but he was hit with nations with higher tech.  These are all up declares by Oculus, which is what WTF tried.  Now I think Oculus has more nations in this range than WTF did, but it doesn't change the fact that this will not be quick if the goal is to bring down Bones and Timmeh, and much damage will be had by all.

Regardless of how this plays out, nations attacking Timmeh and Bones will be taking a significant amount of damage.  

That is in the hands of people like, Maelstorm Vortex of NPO  :facepalm:

In a few weeks- they will attempt to pressure BONEs into an early peace by targeting the mid tier.

(and considering their warchests... good luck with that)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

That is in the hands of people like, Maelstrom Vortex of NPO  :facepalm:

In a few weeks- they will attempt to pressure BONEs into an early peace by targeting the mid tier.

(and considering their warchests... good luck with that)

Speaking of, here's my last interaction with that pathetic goober: 

Maelstrom Vortex

1st Corintihians 13

• photo-19779.jpg?_r=1423546178
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 10,588 posts
  • gallery_30970_15_8337.png
  • Nation Name:Dragonisia
  • Alliance Name:NPO

Sent 15 October 2015 - 11:59 PM

Nice casualties you got there. Yes, I only have 4 million, but that's because I fought mostly small scale low infra wars. I have over 100 wars under my belt. I love war. I just haven't gotten to enjoy any particularly large ones.. until recent. I go where the Order sends me.

Maelstrom Vortex, Chairman of the State of Dragonisia "L'É

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

A nation's casualties isn't really relevant.  What is relevant is the number of nations in range, and the resolve of those nations to chip away at the tech.  As far as I can tell, there is a pretty long line of nations willing to take a chop.

Expected. Matt Miller has been in peace mode for a few days now, so it was clear what was coming I'm sure.

I Hope Oculus understand they wont bring Bones and co down by hiding the nations who should be fighting right?, i recall the term infra huggers but it seems we have tech huggers now also.

Expected. Matt Miller has been in peace mode for a few days now, so it was clear what was coming I'm sure.

I Hope Oculus understand they wont bring Bones and co down by hiding the nations who should be fighting right?, i recall the term infra huggers but it seems we have tech huggers now also.

You seem very critical of Oculus, why don't you show them how they should fight by using your own nation.

WTF tried this, and oculus is no WTF in the super teir... they had 350k nations untouched by war.

I don't see NPO bank nations or umbrella pixels huggers coming close to that bill

--------------

Care-A-Lot is getting tired of your needless slander and vituperation and has expressed considerable concern at your possible connections to known terrorists and sympthaizers.

Are you related to this known criminal?  Do you associate with him?  Given your connections to other known monsters and ne'er-do-wells, you would do well to give us the information we need.

sK3TZsu.jpg

What are your associations with this international terrorist?

QkQY9bV.png

We appreciate your cooperation, citizen.  I remind you that we can *make* you care, so please refrain from further agitation and tell us what you know.

Respectfully,

Agent Grumpy Bear

alias: "Crownguard"

-------------

Dear lord, what have we done to piss you off now? Everyone deep down inside, sekretly is a tech hugger :P, well, other then the eternal farms. 

Edited by shahenshah

Fools rush in?

At least you announced separate from that Pandora's Box/GOONS announcement, which brought back memories of a darker time. With DK members like Devialance visibly upset & others already openly questioning why DK wasn't already involved in the Sengoku thread; it will be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming days or weeks.

Their super teir isn't even covered...

let's see...

you've got 340ish nations in IRON

NPO

Umbrella

Sengoku

Glof

and they don't want to  can't cover the top tier.

and sure, keep the nukes staggered- and let's also consider warchest sizes :o and that's not just for the super teir- that's SPTR in general- who plan on grinding this out for the long haul.

keep bringing them octi-PUSS.. Sengoku bit off more than they could chew this time.

Thank you both deeply for your concerns regarding deployment strategy. You raise excellent points and we will be altering The Plan accordingly.

You seem very critical of Oculus, why don't you show them how they should fight by using your own nation.

Do not worry im still selling down to your range and we will be nuking for a very very long time, i will make sure you suffer do not worry 

Dear lord, what have we done to piss you off now? Everyone deep down inside, sekretly is a tech hugger :P, well, other then the eternal farms. 

Then why am i giving away all my tech to enjoy myself nuking meth and Animals until they are unable to wake without nukes