Imperial Decree From The New Pacific Order

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait a minute. SPaTR is a peaceful alliance, and this is Sgt Gus's *the Plan*? You guys were just going to sit there picking flowers this entire time?

Now I just feel silly.

Sgt Gus is author of grand strategy (that is strategy of building small, but powerful alliance), not the author of the Plan.

To make things simpler:

MONGOLS = warmongers

SPATR = peacefull

You attacked both.

Edited by murtibing

Sgt Gus is author of grand strategy (that is strategy of building small, but powerful alliance), not the author of the Plan.

To make things simpler:

MONGOLS = warmongers
SPATR = peacefull

You attacked both.

Even if I accepted this premise that yall are separate alliances, "SPaTR" is still sending "MONGOLS" large amounts of tech. Therefore, "SPaTR" has already shown meaningful support for "MONGOLS" actions in a military capacity and I'm allergic to horse pucky.

Back in my day, if the leader of an alliance started an aggressive war and then decided he wanted to hide half his aa from attacks as non fighters, they would just send them to cower in peace mode like the good lord intended.

If the concept is confusing, just picture an NPO bank, or the Kashmir aa.

Nooo NPO, you guys finally just got a decent upper tier :(

Keep an eye on Umb, their best case scenario is everyone loses their big nations except them, it's bred into their culture to need to have the biggest peen I mean upper tier.

There would have been better AA's to hit SPaTR, since they have treaties that might have stopped counters, so unless you guys did this on purpose to lure in others, you might have been used a bit :(

Umbrella has filled the majority of slots against big SPaTR/MONGOLS nations since this post went up, so unless an expansion of this fight is expected, I'm not sure what the worry is.

Umbrella has filled the majority of slots against big SPaTR/MONGOLS nations since this post went up, so unless an expansion of this fight is expected, I'm not sure what the worry is.

To be clear here: He made that post after the attacks, so he obviously thinks some master plan is in motion.

To make things simpler:

Actually, allow me to make things plainly simple.

You pushed one too many times. I suppose your guy there BONES thought by now that norms and conventions of this place do not apply to him because some of you including him managed to accumulate large amounts of tech, infra and land in your nations.

Weeeeeeell, guess what.

War Mongers or peaceful...

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_aid.asp?ID=10126

When one is set to war another you try and take out all efforts for support that may give one side a advantage or help to succeed... So in seeing that Mongols and Spatr have a strong economic relationship how is it so wrong to declare on both to stop the flow of aid alone to cut off resources.   I dont know sounds like sound tatics but then being smart does not count i guess.

However SPATR proper is very peaceful alliance. We never declare war, unless in strict self-defence, as was the case with war against TDO. And most of SPATR nations didn't even launched attacks against them allowing time for peaceful solution. That was in accordance with orders from our Leader Sgt Gus.

Heh, got to defend yourself against those aggressive Neutrals.

I've wanted to see you guys rolled ever since that war: I'm only sad that it took this long to happen.

Heh, got to defend yourself against those aggressive Neutrals.

I've wanted to see you guys rolled ever since that war: I'm only sad that it took this long to happen.

You do realize you are in a bloc with more people involved in that war than are in SPaTR? Double points if you can identify them and triple points if you identify the ones also involved in the WTF war that you are currently allied to :/

You do realize you are in a bloc with more people involved in that war than are in SPaTR? Double points if you can identify them and triple points if you identify the ones also involved in the WTF war that you are currently allied to :/

Doesn't matter. I only wanted the architects of the war, the people who set up the climate in which such a war would happen. Going after everyone who was involved in that war would be a bit over the top, and something I would have no interest in doing.

Edited by Caladin

Nooo NPO, you guys finally just got a decent upper tier :(

Keep an eye on Umb, their best case scenario is everyone loses their big nations except them, it's bred into their culture to need to have the biggest peen I mean upper tier.

There would have been better AA's to hit SPaTR, since they have treaties that might have stopped counters, so unless you guys did this on purpose to lure in others, you might have been used a bit :(

Have you seen their war decs? They've drove straight into MONGOLS top tier.

Doesn't matter. I only wanted the architects of the war, the people who set up the climate in which such a war would happen. Going after everyone who was involved in that war would be a bit over the top, and something I would have no interest in doing.

Hmmm... because they are sitting in Mongols or SPTR...?

This war is actually a belated attempt at proving ourselves in berber's eyes.  The whole collecting tech thing was just us overcompensating in a mid-life crisis binge.

I like Umbrella, so it shouldn't have been you guys to lay your hands on Mongols and Spatr.  Should have left that for the other AAs in Oculus.

I like Umbrella, so it shouldn't have been you guys to lay your hands on Mongols and Spatr.  Should have left that for the other AAs in Oculus.

Bit hard when Mongols are hitting their protectorate. You can't expect them to just sit there?

Bit hard when Mongols are hitting their protectorate. You can't expect them to just sit there?

They could've countered just those  guys and oA another Oculus member in.  Its not like they are lacking in nations in range of Mongols.

They could've countered just those  guys and oA another Oculus member in.  Its not like they are lacking in nations in range of Mongols.

But then other umbrella nations get countered and it just expands that way. Easier to just cut out the middle man. I get what ya saying I do. But it's just logical.

We may technically be at war already since GOONS is our protectorate and has been bullied by MONGOLS separate the Sengoku sanction? In any case, I'm sure we will post whatever announcements need to be made in good time, so you should only have a momentary delay before having the joy of reading and commentating on said announcement.

Personally, I thank you for the delay. Decent quality topics are hard to come by these days. Too many at once causes an information overload and everyone starts posting at methrage levels. So you're doing the OWF a great service by delaying your announcement, thank you.

It's pointless to argue your perception of past events, but fact check on your claim there:  hartfw was sanctioned last Friday. First attack on a GOONS nation was last sunday and it was one guy.  Those attacks escalated in the following days. Any deployment was primarily done with Sengoku's wishes in mind.

GOONS is not a sovereign entity at this stage, so any attacks on them constitute an attack on an extension of Umbrella.

If we're going to down this line of thought, SPATR aided known Oculus enemy, Monsters Inc, and that was the first act of war and there was no ambiguity in that and you gleefully said it had full government support and gloated about it. If you were expecting to be accorded any courtesy after that, you're living in La La Land. The only time you guys complained about people aiding Rey was when he was aided soldiers and you said you didn't care about aid otherwise.  The primary purpose of aiding him is to finance preexisting debts and not to bolster his nation. 

Weird, for some reason I thought the goons hit was right before the sanction, either way...

Your protectorate gets hit on the 13th, Sengoku engages with massive up declares and a huge disadvantage on the 15th, then many days later you decide that GOONS needs defending and declare 1 war on their top two and even manage some downdeclares on others.

Forgive me if I am wrong, wouldn't it have made more sense for your bigger tech nations to hit BONES and Tim while Sengoku attacked people with comparable tech?  I mean you guys joined the party once nukes were fairly used up and Sengoku were pulverized. 

Or was defending GOONS not a priority until Sengoku sucked up a ton of damage instead of you?

See above, they could have gone in first and actually participated at the level their nations would indicate they should in a bloc setting.

To be clear here: He made that post after the attacks, so he obviously thinks some master plan is in motion.

Not really a master plan, more of a by-product of Umbrella culture.  There are plenty of examples, like letting your allies take on the other dominant upper tier in the first NpO/SF stomp by not engaging FARK, by not engaging AZTEC on the TOP front in Eq, even when you won the upper tier war on your front, by allying anyone that would be a threat to your upper tier and sticking a knife in the back of your old coalition after Disorder and now letting Sengoku take the big hits from super nations while you wait until its a good time to come in.

You do realize that some of the architects of that war are in your bloc right now lol.  Why not just say you want revenge only on the people not helping you currently :/

Have you seen their war decs? They've drove straight into MONGOLS top tier.

Yeah, they dove into a bunch of people who have been pulverizing their allies for days, when they could control who and what got hit and when nukes were running low.  Top notch people those Umbrellans.  Oh and if it expands, they will use treaty ties to avoid the serious fight, you know it, I know it.

This war is actually a belated attempt at proving ourselves in berber's eyes.  The whole collecting tech thing was just us overcompensating in a mid-life crisis binge.

Well your actions this war are just consistent with prior wars really, nothing shocking.

I'm just worried about the AA's in Occulus that I genuinely like, if this goes a certain way and Umbrella doesn't get things the exact way they want, in all likelihood they will do another patented side switch and end up rolling some good friends.

Umbrella as a matter of fact did engage AZTEC nations during Eq. I don't know where you came up with that line of revisionism, berbers.

EDIT: actually I know full well, it just isn't polite to say where it came out of.

Edited by Auctor