Imperial Decree From The New Pacific Order

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claims to 'take BONEs tech down to zero'... Still no declarations on BONEs.

I've seen NPOs top tier in action... Oh boy, bankers and infra huggers galore

As an uninteresting side note, Frawley's entire experience prior to becoming Emperor was to manage the NPO's bank nations.

P/ Oculus.

Oh but also.

As a friendly reminder to all bystanders: aiding alliances at war with Oculus is also an act of war, and will be seen as a defacto declaration of war on Oculus.

As a similarly friendly reminder to all bystanders, Confederatio Aesir has consistently refused to consider continuing tech deals, whether with our friend or our enemies, to be acts of war, and has also consistently declined to suspend such deals during times of war. That policy continues in full force today, tomorrow, and until the universe achieves heat death.

Thank you and enjoy your war.

Nooo NPO, you guys finally just got a decent upper tier :(

Keep an eye on Umb, their best case scenario is everyone loses their big nations except them, it's bred into their culture to need to have the biggest peen I mean upper tier.

There would have been better AA's to hit SPaTR, since they have treaties that might have stopped counters, so unless you guys did this on purpose to lure in others, you might have been used a bit :(

Nothing from Umbrella?

We may technically be at war already since GOONS is our protectorate and has been bullied by MONGOLS separate the Sengoku sanction? In any case, I'm sure we will post whatever announcements need to be made in good time, so you should only have a momentary delay before having the joy of reading and commentating on said announcement.

Don't let Auctor know the farm animals are loose.   :mellow:

Spent all day looking for a goat that got set loose once. Needless to say, I found it...
[spoiler]very satisfying.[/spoiler]

You're joking........ right?

Yeah I guess you are right, it's not like Umb had managed to avoid tough fights every war except Eq. Or bailed on allies when it would have meant fighting anywhere near parity in the upper tier.

I'd bet dollars to donughts that Umb already has a strategy in place to ensure their upper tier doesn't take as much of a pounding as everyone else's.

Edit: for example? Mongols hit GOONS before Hart got sanctioned, but Umb only engaged after all the big nations were anarchied :/ Edited by berbers

Dear Bones's and SPaTR,

When you declare war on SPATR then you declare war on Bones too, since he is member and one of SPATR Leaders. So why this redundancy? And why the saxon genitive? (I'm just curious).

For years, you have deliberately pursued an antagonistic path with the New Pacific Order, our Allies, and our blockmates.

Years? I thought it was only half a year. I didn't recall any hostility towards your alliance before that time frame.

But if it really were years, then you are acting slowly...

I do sincerely hope that you enjoy war as much as you claim to, because this will take a long, long time.

I'm not sure whereas you are directing those words at Bones or SPATR as a whole. In any case, I know I like war. Most of my casualties are from the wars of aggression which I have myself started. Everyone who has signed up to take part in the Plan likes war.

However SPATR proper is very peaceful alliance. We never declare war, unless in strict self-defence, as was the case with war against TDO. And most of SPATR nations didn't even launched attacks against them allowing time for peaceful solution. That was in accordance with orders from our Leader Sgt Gus.

Either way, this war will involve as much time and energy as required. We will make sure of it.

Yes, the war is going to last a long time, we know it. Fortunately Sgt Gus' grand strategy is working. We are well prepared.

We may technically be at war already since GOONS is our protectorate and has been bullied by MONGOLS separate the Sengoku sanction?

GOONS shouldn't have bullied the original MONGOLS and they wouldn't be in trouble now. And you (Umbrella) also declared war on the original MOGOLS to enable GOONS extortion tactics.

Not to mention that your alliance (Umbrella) has been aiding known SPATR enemy Rey the Great for the past several months. So your alliance was the first one to commit an act of war against SPATR.

So wait a minute. SPaTR is a peaceful alliance, and this is Sgt Gus's *the Plan*? You guys were just going to sit there picking flowers this entire time?

Now I just feel silly.

Yeah I guess you are right, it's not like Umb had managed to avoid tough fights every war except Eq. Or bailed on allies when it would have meant fighting anywhere near parity in the upper tier.

I'd bet dollars to donughts that Umb already has a strategy in place to ensure their upper tier doesn't take as much of a pounding as everyone else's.

Edit: for example? Mongols hit GOONS before Hart got sanctioned, but Umb only engaged after all the big nations were anarchied :/

It's pointless to argue your perception of past events, but fact check on your claim there:  hartfw was sanctioned last Friday. First attack on a GOONS nation was last sunday and it was one guy.  Those attacks escalated in the following days. Any deployment was primarily done with Sengoku's wishes in mind.

GOONS shouldn't have bullied the original MONGOLS and they wouldn't be in trouble now. And you (Umbrella) also declared war on the original MOGOLS to enable GOONS extortion tactics.

Not to mention that your alliance (Umbrella) has been aiding known SPATR enemy Rey the Great for the past several months. So your alliance was the first one to commit an act of war against SPATR.

GOONS is not a sovereign entity at this stage, so any attacks on them constitute an attack on an extension of Umbrella.

If we're going to down this line of thought, SPATR aided known Oculus enemy, Monsters Inc, and that was the first act of war and there was no ambiguity in that and you gleefully said it had full government support and gloated about it. If you were expecting to be accorded any courtesy after that, you're living in La La Land. The only time you guys complained about people aiding Rey was when he was aided soldiers and you said you didn't care about aid otherwise.  The primary purpose of aiding him is to finance preexisting debts and not to bolster his nation. 

Edited by Monster