Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

There is no basis to assume that. Not for me and then even more so not for you.

You are some kind of a re roll. Well, I have been around too. Due to the memory of past am I disappointed in the present. For those that do not come from many years ago, this all might as well be a fine norm. But it is not for me. Things take too long and with age I lose patience.

Are you referring to the time when rebuttals had substance, and the wars tact?

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why did NPO not just declare on us directly (if it is escalation you are seeking to entertain you?). The pace of this is as much a direct result of NPO actions as it is ours...

Well, in general terms, you didn't end up being the point of escalation because you didn't have a situation where DS was able to "recognize a state of war" with you.

If you had you wouldn't have faced NPO because we've picked a different front beforehand (partly because the 2007 part of me still feels uncomfortable signing any DoW on Polaris, hence the "picking a different front").

Well, in general terms, you didn't end up being the point of escalation because you didn't have a situation where DS was able to "recognize a state of war" with you.

If you had you wouldn't have faced NPO because we've picked a different front beforehand (partly because the 2007 part of me still feels uncomfortable signing any DoW on Polaris, hence the "picking a different front").

As I said - I have no problem about your route to war - it is pretty run of the mill from what I can see, and as you have explained it.

Hope you're all enjoyin it though  :popcorn:

I do love how the DoW here was, at least a plurality of it, about Polaris, and yet someone else was attacked instead of Polaris.

Let's face the fact that who is right or wrong will be decided by the outcome of the fighting, anything else is simply partisan bickering.

Agreed.

Expecting an alliance that is taking on the entirety of 'Aftermath' to go after NpO is absurd. On that note, DBDC seems to be doing well on their own.

I don't believe that was aimed at NPO. Though, only Daj can confirm that.

And yes, of course DBDC is doing well. Unfortunately, they won't have any targets soon, and the war will be de facto over between us.

I knew you loved us, Letum. :awesome:

NpO is at war with tech sellers. Whatchu talkin' bout.

I was talking about NPO's declaration.  It was pretty clear, I even quoted the person I was talking about in the thread which was the referenced DoW.  Or at least I thought it was clear.  My bad on any ambiguity.

There is a difference between contextualizing an action then the action itself, but apparently you can't understand the difference.

I believe I understood it perfectly.  The Polar references were the context, which was the plurality, and then the action was against others that are not Polaris.  That is what I commented about.  I'm pretty sure we are on the same page here.  Page 31.

Edited by Orville Reginbacher

I love you. You love me. I'ma kill the CCC with a nuke to the bunker and a cm to the head.. I'mma gonna fry them dead.

:wub:

Fighting Micros is fun.. because Dwarves are tasty when sauteed. Xantha's recipes for Dwarf are the best.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I love you. You love me. I'ma kill the CCC with a nuke to the bunker and a cm to the head.. I'mma gonna fry them dead.

Fighting Micros is fun.. because Dwarves are tasty when sauteed. Xantha's recipes for Dwarf are the best.

Give me somma what this guy is havin'. LOL No Surrender, Maelstrom ;)

Is it wrong that I knew this was to the tune of Barney almost immediately?

I find it laughable Francoism is used to justify literally any Pacifican action, regardless of long term consequences. Support the illegal overthrow of Ivan Moldavi? Francoism. IO's run rampant while Moo goes insane? Francoism. Forcibly disband alliances that later form Vox Populi? Francoism. Piss off all their allies who go on to oppose them in Karma/Armageddon War? Francoism.

It's repugnant to use Francoism as an explanation for every horrible leadership decision on the basis of material analysis. Yes, you can go on about how you use material analysis, that does not mean you have much of a track record of using it well.

Oh Jesus, I can't believe you are still thinking yourself the holder of all Francoist truth. Truth of the matter is I know trained monkeys that know and understand Francoism better than you even hope to. I can't believe you have not yet realized that CN at large sees you as a walking / talking joke...

Haha, Dajabo you have fallen so far. For all of the talking and back and forth that has gone on, and the end of the day this is not Pacifica's war. Whilst some may like to claim that, this war did not originate from us, and was not of our making. However, the origin of this war (DoomSquad) are allied to multiple allies of ours, so to support our allies you see this declaration. Putting it quite simply, as this is not our war why the hell would be jump face first into one of the very few alliances on "the other side" that is actually capable of not shooting themselves in the foot during warfare, when there is a nice squishy target in SNX and aftermath in general who have in the past proved themselves to be generally pretty lousy at this whole war thing.

As for the Umbrella treaty, a lot of work went into that thing, over a long time. It was just rather convenient how the timing worked out, as it made this entry somewhat simpler and more clean.

Haha, Dajabo you have fallen so far. For all of the talking and back and forth that has gone on, and the end of the day this is not Pacifica's war. Whilst some may like to claim that, this war did not originate from us, and was not of our making. However, the origin of this war (DoomSquad) are allied to multiple allies of ours, so to support our allies you see this declaration. Putting it quite simply, as this is not our war why the hell would be jump face first into one of the very few alliances on "the other side" that is actually capable of not shooting themselves in the foot during warfare, when there is a nice squishy target in SNX and aftermath in general who have in the past proved themselves to be generally pretty lousy at this whole war thing.

As for the Umbrella treaty, a lot of work went into that thing, over a long time. It was just rather convenient how the timing worked out, as it made this entry somewhat simpler and more clean.

You are defending allies by launching an aggressive war with no CB? I mean, the kool aid in Pacifica has always been strong, but perhaps you shouldn't have used the entire winter stock in one go.

Edited by Starfox101