Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

The OP is hilarious, especially when coupled with Letums response to Dajobo. You came in on an oA? Please. One SNX noob declaring a war doesn't warrant a full on declaration on them from Umb and NPO. You say that both sides wanted this war.. well that is your issue. There isn't two sides. You just declared on the part of polar sphere that wants nothing to do with yalls war.

This. I'm glad I pieced out on this one. a waste of effort, and time. Might as well declared on GPA. I'm just going to go wait on a 3 hour WoW queue to log in, more worth the wait. Anyways if I fought in every war, I'd never become fat and plump.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dajobo surely you know how the game is played.  We do not get to always hit the target we like.  Personal grievances is put aside for the good of the coalition.

If and when Polar enters this conflict, I am fairly sure it will be base on what you collectively think is good for your coalition.

I like you as the leader of Polar, so it is disappointing to see you degrade yourself to name calling.  Keep it cool and keep it real.

*Begins to season and salt Tywin...*

Hey Hey Hey, we just gave him a bath, put that saltshaker down! :frantic:

Karma ushered us into this reality on Planet Bob where no one hegemony could hold ultimate sway, as we did before Karma, for very long. What resulted was a multi-sphere convoluted mess of a treaty web where vying blocs of alliances scrambled for power and it has just stagnated even further to this day. Where now we have pretty much a rehashing of the previous war with changing sides, hence Letum's statement about us all mucking about in the same mud.

Then instead of mucking about in mud, let's upgrade to a swimming pool. I vote we go to Sippy's, hers is heated :wub:

This. I'm glad I pieced out on this one. a waste of effort, and time. Might as well declared on GPA. I'm just going to go wait on a 3 hour WoW queue to log in, more worth the wait. Anyways if I fought in every war, I'd never become fat and plump.

Psh, war is fun, peace is boring! Besides, you have to have something to do while in that 4 hour queue at 3 in the morning (Everyone and their grandmother was on for some reason)

I like you as the leader of Polar, so it is disappointing to see you degrade yourself to name calling.  Keep it cool and keep it real.

Under duress you can see far more then otherwise. Obviously he and polars are upset because nobody likes the prospect of a losing war. Also, you have to rally up the troops somehow so you need to use a fiery rhetoric, doesn't matter how poorly it holds up under scrutiny of reason it will take root with the targeted domestic audience due to their heightened negative emotional sense.

Always to those outside from that audience the spectacle may seem strange, funny, peculiar but it is an inherent part of war so in that sense it also must be taken. Its part of the folklore and nobody should really mind it.

Edited by Branimir

Mighty Pacifica has changed. I am saddened to see them in this sad state, as I've had a soft spot for them many years. Many months of "stone cold FA" has been tossed to the wind, for what? Let's be firends, they said. It will be fun, they said. We thought we'd be signing a treaty soon, instead we got this completely surprising war from NPO, and a treaty cancellation from NATO to enable it. Extremely disappointing, but chins up! AFT is getting good at this.

In all honesty, can you claim Aftermath has done all it could to prevent this from happening? Because as I see it you lined up a numbr of mistakes which led to this precise situation.

It was your choice to pick the current members of Aftermath, and to expand the bloc heavily. It was your choice to nurture rivalries instead of sowing new bonds. It was your choice to commit to a single sphere instead of trying everything to develop new meaningful relationship elsewhere: isolation is the quickest path to self-inflicted harm.

As for NATO, your claim is so ridiculous it doesn't even need commenting.

Under duress you can see far more then otherwise. Obviously he and polars are upset because nobody likes the prospect of a losing war. Also, you have to rally up the troops somehow so you need to use a fiery rhetoric, doesn't matter how poorly it holds up under scrutiny of reason it will take root with the targeted domestic audience due to their heightened negative emotional sense.

Always to those outside from that audience the spectacle may seem strange, funny, peculiar but it is an inherent part of war so in that sense it also must be taken. Its part of the folklore and nobody should really mind it.

Fair enough.

I cant tell if I'm reading a Tywin rant or a Dajobo one. So flustered, bitter and desperate to spark an outcry against NPO for taking similar actions as  Polar.

Step up or take your ball and leave the playground crying like a 7 year old, either beats being a whiny hypocrite. 

Cheers

Edited by Boston

I'll try to help...

*Dajobo opens Geppetto's school for class

The Grudge War formerly known as the TOP\IRON-NpO War was a conflict that initially started when TOP and IRON declared war on New Polar Order.
Note: The coalition leaders were first in and public about their position in the matter.

Bipolar War began on January 20, 2010 when the New Polar Order declared war on \m/
Note: The coalition leaders were first in and public about their position in the matter.

The Disorder War, was a global war that started on Halloween 2013 when New Polar Order, The Order of the Paradox and Farkistan declared war on New Sith Order.

The Equilibrium War, was a war that started when Anarchy Inc and their allies; IRON, NPO, TIO, NATO declared war on Umbrella.

This time around while funny to use it as propaganda we all know DS are not the coalition founders or leaders. This time we have a ghost declaration and then the puppet show to start things.

I hope this helps you understand.

Even though it isnt entirely accurate, this is probably the best post in the thread for describing people's feelings as to why all of the rhetoric in this thread and others is ridiculous. This war was kicked off because people wanted to fight it. No more, no less. I'd imagine there would be less apathy, and more spirited involvement, had this war started more similarly to the others mentioned above.

Lol at NPO predicting it will win already. I think it is Pacifica with the distorted view of reality, all I am explaining is why Pacifica was foolish to engage. You have literally followed the Will of your foederati allies and they have chosen to follow a different kind of Emperor than yours. You have retained the same pride as Great Pacifica with the quality of leadership expected from a fragment. Emperor Ivan Moldavi would have seen the bigger picture and taken command.

The demands for NPO to "nut up" are a bit rich given Polar was perfectly happy to declare on a much smaller alliance in NSO with two of its allies to kick off the Disorder War and draw in NPO. And the lectures in this thread regarding DBDC are a little tiresome given Polar's inaction when DBDC declared on its blocmate during the MQ conflict, leaving NATO and TPF to suffer the consequences when they countered.

Couldn't agree more.

NPO really has no clue of how isolated it is right now, and how the same promises and assurances were made to Kaskus. The anger from many in the civilized world stems from the damage Pacifica is doing to SNX and themselves, not some kind of fear of defeat.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

NPO really has no clue of how isolated it is right now, and how the same promises and assurances were made to Kaskus. The anger from many in the civilized world stems from the damage Pacifica is doing to SNX and themselves, not some kind of fear of defeat.

The same "civilized world" of which a large part had no problem trying to break Pacifica last time around. So, which is it? You can't eat your cake and have it too.

They can get mad all they want, but if anything, they have themselves to blame for after Disorder putting the rest in a position where opposing them was the most desirable path available.

edit - fixed grammar Edited by Terekhov

The same "civilized world" of which a large part had no problem trying to break Pacifica last time around. So, which is it? You can't eat your cake and have it too.They can get mad all they want, but if they have themselves to blame for, after the last war, putting the rest in a position where opposing them was the most desirable path available.

That war was forward-thinking and put the pieces in place to defeat the real enemies of the civilized world. Remember, right before the Disorder War Mushqaeda happened, to me that was the real enemy. What does attacking SNX accomplish for NPO? Just because someone issues you promises and your allies chant at you to do it because they hate SNX, doesnt mean you just go and do it without thinking.

That war was forward-thinking and put the pieces in place to defeat the real enemies of the civilized world. Remember, right before the Disorder War Mushqaeda happened, to me that was the real enemy. What does attacking SNX accomplish for NPO? Just because someone issues you promises and your allies chant at you to do it because they hate SNX, doesnt mean you just go and do it without thinking.

Stop the charade and just go back to your lovers in SNX. It's clear you miss them. 

The same "civilized world" of which a large part had no problem trying to break Pacifica last time around. So, which is it? You can't eat your cake and have it too.

It should be time to not bother with all and everything, especially with some in particular.

Rallying call of those faced with the prospect of losing is a story of championing the civilized, just, free minded etc. faced with barbaric even alien like forces of aggression and their satellites, puppets, mindless toys.

It is an aged old story of good and bad used to put up moral, galvanize the troops and an ever present theme in propaganda fantasy stories. There is nothing to do with it for those towards which it isn't aimed. The mere terminology of it speaks of rather non inventing storytelling almost childish that shows that it doesn't even care how ridiculous it may sound once faced with reason so therefore there is no reason to address it from that level. It would be like explaining why Peter Pan can not be real.

Such propaganda for outsiders is merely to be looked over as a part of folklore of war or something to have fun with by playing alone and taking its childish elements for amusement.

I find it hard to believe that Disorder was truly forward-thinking, given the lack of decisive FA post-war toward accomplishing this "preserve civilization" goal that is now oh-so-important. Either:
1) They really didn't care about the civilization nonsense and it's a PR crock
2) They thought they had the world by the tail for just long enough to push others away until it was too late
3) They underestimated the FAs task required for reach their goal(s), and therefore didn't do enough to accomplish what they wanted long-term.

As for what this war accomplishes and why things are happening...figure it out? The answers are there, waiting for you to find them.

It should be time to not bother with all and everything, especially with some in particular.

Rallying call of those faced with the prospect of losing is a story of championing the civilized, just, free minded etc. faced with barbaric even alien like forces of aggression and their satellites, puppets, mindless toys.

It is an aged old story of good and bad used to put up moral, galvanize the troops and an ever present theme in propaganda fantasy stories. There is nothing to do with it for those towards which it isn't aimed. The mere terminology of it speaks of rather non inventing storytelling almost childish that shows that it doesn't even care how ridiculous it may sound once faced with reason so therefore there is no reason to address it from that level. It would be like explaining why Peter Pan can not be real.

Such propaganda for outsiders is merely to be looked over as a part of folklore of war or something to have fun with by playing alone and taking its childish elements for amusement.

Perhaps you're right; however, it's fun to converse with people of different stripes. Edited by Terekhov

This is a propaganda post from someone who thinks he is in a comfortable position because he is collaborating with the enemy. He has nonchalantly stated this PR point twice hoping it will stick better than other points. See, I used less words. Edited by Tywin Lannister

That war was forward-thinking and put the pieces in place to defeat the real enemies of the civilized world.

Perhaps in all that "forward thinking" some people forgot that alliances are not "pieces" to be put in their place.