Limitless Nexus Update

Sephiroth

Perhaps you should go check out those wars War Jesus and LN fought against your alliance again. It seems being kicked in the head affected your memory of who outdamaged who. You don't even have to take my word for it. It's there in black and white (well whatever records your nations didn't delete). Either way, it doesn't matter. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying you have a free CB Go Directly to War card you will save for the right moment? :popcorn:

Not at all. But I had positive feelings towards Kashmir considering it was started exGOONS. A lot of us did. Those are pretty much gone. I doubt anything they do will restore any trust in the future.

Perhaps you should go check out those wars War Jesus and LN fought against your alliance again. It seems being kicked in the head affected your memory of who outdamaged who. You don't even have to take my word for it. It's there in black and white (well whatever records your nations didn't delete). Either way, it doesn't matter. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You are correct, you did more total damage to goons than we did to you. But that's secondary to you being crushed. We can rebuild the small nations with ease. One of the reasons I talked to Billy about you and let you go with token reps is because of his past with us. Normally you would be kept at war for a long time, you should feel fortunate he had a past with us. In the future your antics will not be tolerated.
If you pull another stunt and try to run away again back to Kashmir it will be fun considering they have nations in my range so I can get involved again. Which is way more fun than just sitting there. Edited by KenMorningstar

It's fairly adorable to see you blowing your horn about this.  You didn't manage to land a single nuke, or even put me in anarchy.  You're very lucky I was too busy to war effectively.

If you're unable to spend 5 minutes a day to protect your alliance maybe it is time for you to step down.

As you said KenM is very well versed in GOONS policies and as we can all see he is very good at what he does. He is defacto the face of GOONS, just give him the titlem

Not at all. But I had positive feelings towards Kashmir considering it was started exGOONS. A lot of us did. Those are pretty much gone. I doubt anything they do will restore any trust in the future.

You are correct, you did more total damage to goons than we did to you. But that's secondary to you being crushed. We can rebuild the small nations with ease. One of the reasons I talked to Billy about you and let you go with token reps is because of his past with us. Normally you would be kept at war for a long time, you should feel fortunate he had a past with us. In the future your antics will not be tolerated.
If you pull another stunt and try to run away again back to Kashmir it will be fun considering they have nations in my range so I can get involved again. Which is way more fun than just sitting there.

i think we parted pretty amicably, but the difference between our two alliances could not be more obvious.  your failure to understand what is clearly outlined all over our charter and descriptions is not our fault.  as a leader you should not speak about your own alliance that way regardless, even if it is true, as it is too hilarious not to share.  though i cant say i ever knew goons to be so humble as to take a minute to understand the people they were threatening/negotiating with.

it is nice to see you can still throw threats around even with such a limited understanding about what you're up against and what you have to work with.  reminds me of the old days.  

I like how more effort is being spent on being disappointed with SirW than dealing with the fact their second in command has horrible decision making skills :/

Edited by berbers

I like how more effort is being spent on being disappointed with SirW than dealing with the fact their second in command has horrible decision making skills :/

Isn't that the definition of a second in command everywhere?

One is an internal matter, the other is not.

E: Unless of course you think every GOONS member should come on here and complain about GOONS gov because all gov is by default awful. Edited by USMC123

One is an internal matter, the other is not.

E: Unless of course you think every GOONS member should come on here and complain about GOONS gov because all gov is by default awful.

No, just second in commands.

How dare you besmirch Auto in this way, you tyrant.

to be fair i have at one point in my political career:

pushed for a treaty, and then upgraded with TIO

I pushed to join a protectorate bloc under Ai, then pushed to upgrade (overruling my entire more qualified gov who i put in place to make sure that I can't do dumb things, or to do smart things for me)

so there's like at least 2 notable things i've done in my cn career which pretty much say my decision making skills are questionable at best.

to be fair i have at one point in my political career:

pushed for a treaty, and then upgraded with TIO
I pushed to join a protectorate bloc under Ai, then pushed to upgrade (overruling my entire more qualified gov who i put in place to make sure that I can't do dumb things, or to do smart things for me)

so there's like at least 2 notable things i've done in my cn career which pretty much say my decision making skills are questionable at best.

Whoa whoa ease down there Tiger, SoA was the second greatest entity this world has seen, behind tTGE Edited by The Pansy

your failure to understand what is clearly outlined all over our charter and descriptions is not our fault.  as a leader you should not speak about your own alliance that way regardless, even if it is true, as it is too hilarious not to share.  though i cant say i ever knew goons to be so humble as to take a minute to understand the people they were threatening/negotiating with.

You say this yet two months ago you supported GOONS hitting LN even though our protectorate was listed on their [ooc]in-game[/ooc] alliance info.. you said it was our fault for GOONS not knowing we had a protectorate because we didn't announce it. 

EDIT: You may have said this sarcastically. If it was then disregard my post.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

i think we parted pretty amicably, but the difference between our two alliances could not be more obvious.  your failure to understand what is clearly outlined all over our charter and descriptions is not our fault.  as a leader you should not speak about your own alliance that way regardless, even if it is true, as it is too hilarious not to share.  though i cant say i ever knew goons to be so humble as to take a minute to understand the people they were threatening/negotiating with.

it is nice to see you can still throw threats around even with such a limited understanding about what you're up against and what you have to work with.  reminds me of the old days.  

Don't !@#$%^&* us Mattski, you know better than this.  There are years of precedence in this manner.  I'm going to ignore the fact that there is zero indication of the policy in either your alliance description (the vague language of the description is not even close to adequate disclosure of this specific policy and its application) nor your [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kashmir_Charter]charter[/url].  Unless you are telling us that this policy is only enacted by way of liner notes, which are decidedly not public. Nevermind all that.  You have an obligation as an alliance (and an individual, but that's besides the point here) to inform others if you intend to share logs or communications.  Nobody in GOONS gov received notice that I'm aware of, and I have to question if you bothered informing any other alliances of this policy either.

Do not insult our intelligence by claiming we do not "understand" the policy.  We understand it, and recognize your right to implement it.  We merely object to the fact that we were not informed ahead of time.

Edited by Sardonic

Don't !@#$%^&* us Mattski, you know better than this.  There are years of precedence in this manner.  I'm going to ignore the fact that there is zero indication of the policy in either your alliance description (the vague language of the description is not even close to adequate disclosure of this specific policy and its application) nor your charter.  Unless you are telling us that this policy is only enacted by way of liner notes, which are decidedly not public. Nevermind all that.  You have an obligation as an alliance (and an individual, but that's besides the point here) to inform others if you intend to share logs or communications.  Nobody in GOONS gov received notice that I'm aware of, and I have to question if you bothered informing any other alliances of this policy either.

Do not insult our intelligence by claiming we do not "understand" the policy.  We understand it, and recognize your right to implement it.  We merely object to the fact that we were not informed ahead of time.

Oh, okay. Now I understand why we're being threatened with repercussions down the line. Edited by YOLO SWAG

Just out of interest, was my conversation with Sir William was also shared with the broader Kashmir community? I would think it would be a small courtesy to extend during the course of a correspondence to perhaps mention that the conversation is going to be made public, but that's just me I suppose  :mellow:

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Oh, okay. Now I understand why we're being threatened with repercussions down the line.

We all know alliances have been rolled for far lesser slights.  There is no denying that this incident has had an effect on our relationship.  However I am sure that given some time and mutual understanding, we can work these sorts of things out.

We all know alliances have been rolled for far lesser slights.  There is no denying that this incident has had an effect on our relationship.  However I am sure that given some time and mutual understanding, we can work these sorts of things out.

I read that as yes it's an ad hoc DoW, we just need time to prepare and shift troops and aid around for a couple of weeks... :popcorn:

So is this a LN Goonies peace thread or is it a goonies DoW on Kashmir thread now? :facepalm:

This is not CB worthy. We are not UnknownSmurf to fly off the handle for absolutely no reason. Although I guess we would just attack NSO if we were Smurf.

HI NSO!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

No this is more letting Kashmir know that in the future there is nothing I will do for them. If they choose to let ghosts into their alliance while still actively at war we might engage. If we get requests for help from someone we might assist. There will be no more benefit of the doubt for them or any positive feelings towards them based on their times in GOONS. They are the bunch of pubbies they always were, no more and no less.

Also Billy may be able to work it out with Sardonic, but I'm done with him and his alliance. I will vote against Kashmir for the rest of CN. Edited by KenMorningstar

This is not CB worthy. We are not UnknownSmurf to fly off the handle for absolutely no reason. Although I guess we would just attack NSO if we were Smurf.

HI NSO!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

No this is more letting Kashmir know that in the future there is nothing I will do for them. If they choose to let ghosts into their alliance while still actively at war we might engage. If we get requests for help from someone we might assist. There will be no more benefit of the doubt for them or any positive feelings towards them based on their times in GOONS. They are the bunch of pubbies they always were, no more and no less.

Also Billy may be able to work it out with Sardonic, but I'm done with him and his alliance. I will vote against Kashmir for the rest of CN.

So much anger, betrayal and need for butt salve in those tears brah!!! Bravo!!! o/ KenMdoLL \o

So is this a LN Goonies peace thread or is it a [potential] goonies DoW on Kashmir thread now? :facepalm:

Considering the earlier warning I just want to say:

Any mods skimming this should know that these two topics are one in the same because the nations that were members of LN during the conflict are now in Kashmir now and the same nations are part of a greater network of nations who call themselves War Jesus. 

Which brings me to my other point, would this be considered an act of war upon War Jesus or Kashmir? If the former then I would imagine the rest of War Jesus would have a valid CB to go to war (A thousand nations of the Persian empire will descend upon you), and if the latter then alliances who have War Jesus-esq nations in their ranks may be facing a potential threat (First they came for the moralists.. and I did not speak out— Because I was not a moralist...)

Edited by Unknown Smurf