Limitless Nexus Update

Sephiroth

Who needs a CB when you can 'write up' (on irc) an 'odp' (excuse) in five minutes then tag along with anything you want with the aa in question?

I'm pretty sure that telling an alliance or group you don't like them is not a strong CB. When such opinions are aired out on the OWF off-handedly, you don't see anyone declaring over them. Usually. Ignoring as we are that GOONS has more or less stated/clarified/back-pedalled slightly, that they're annoyed and disappointed but aren't being gung-ho over Kashmir.

Which is hard when you have to deal with stonewall & co spewing out stupid comments like an active volcano of ass. That's totally a valid CB and its use would have my wholehearted approval.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not CB worthy. We are not UnknownSmurf to fly off the handle for absolutely no reason. Although I guess we would just attack NSO if we were Smurf.

HI NSO!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

No this is more letting Kashmir know that in the future there is nothing I will do for them. If they choose to let ghosts into their alliance while still actively at war we might engage. If we get requests for help from someone we might assist. There will be no more benefit of the doubt for them or any positive feelings towards them based on their times in GOONS. They are the bunch of pubbies they always were, no more and no less.

Also Billy may be able to work it out with Sardonic, but I'm done with him and his alliance. I will vote against Kashmir for the rest of CN.

cool man thanks for the heads! I miss neutral shovin.

Ken really didn't share your PMs. He just shared you are a gigantic baby.

He pretty much did what sw should have done and conveyed the meaningful (read: funny) parts of your messages.

TBF if your standard for sharing is the potential for humour then surely the messages shared here objectively surpass that standard.

Really though my favourite part is GOONS gov proclaiming they've lost all respect and goodwill for Kashmir while simultaneously stating they 'finally have an excuse' to hit us.

Really though my favourite part is GOONS gov proclaiming they've lost all respect and goodwill for Kashmir while simultaneously stating they 'finally have an excuse' to hit us.

An interesting contradiction you've picked up on, although to be fair it's standard operating procedure across the cyberverse. You shake hands, lie about mutual respect, and then wait for the right opportunity to settle some imaginary score. It's tiresome.

TBF if your standard for sharing is the potential for humour then surely the messages shared here objectively surpass that standard.

It passes that standard sure, but communications between Layton and GOONS is not equal to negotiations between two alliance leaders.

To your second point, the only post I see saying anything close to us finally having an excuse to roll you was KenM's fairly poorly worded post that was pretty clearly aimed at Jack Layton and not Kashmir.

You say this yet two months ago you supported GOONS hitting LN even though our protectorate was listed on their [ooc]in-game[/ooc] alliance info.. you said it was our fault for GOONS not knowing we had a protectorate because we didn't announce it. 

EDIT: You may have said this sarcastically. If it was then disregard my post.

Hey dude, I'm not looking to be condescending, but your in-game bio's are not on par with our Charter, which was was announced to the world, when it comes to legal documents.  Also, I have no idea what you're talking about here, and can confirm I did not personally weigh in on the subject of GOONS and LN getting into it.

Don't !@#$%^&* us Mattski, you know better than this.  There are years of precedence in this manner.  I'm going to ignore the fact that there is zero indication of the policy in either your alliance description (the vague language of the description is not even close to adequate disclosure of this specific policy and its application) nor your charter.  Unless you are telling us that this policy is only enacted by way of liner notes, which are decidedly not public. Nevermind all that.  You have an obligation as an alliance (and an individual, but that's besides the point here) to inform others if you intend to share logs or communications.  Nobody in GOONS gov received notice that I'm aware of, and I have to question if you bothered informing any other alliances of this policy either.

Do not insult our intelligence by claiming we do not "understand" the policy.  We understand it, and recognize your right to implement it.  We merely object to the fact that we were not informed ahead of time.

I can't think of an alliance that doesn't post this kind of stuff in gov channels.  Just imagine that everyone can see what goes on in gov channels, like our Charter dictates.

The only heartburn I had over the issue was that it was posted here, but Ken was asking for it by being a dick, and I got over my initial concern.

Right.

Hey dude, I'm not looking to be condescending, but your in-game bio's are not on par with our Charter, which was was announced to the world, when it comes to legal documents.  Also, I have no idea what you're talking about here, and can confirm I did not personally weigh in on the subject of GOONS and LN getting into it.

I can't think of an alliance that doesn't post this kind of stuff in gov channels.  Just imagine that everyone can see what goes on in gov channels, like our Charter dictates.

The only heartburn I had over the issue was that it was posted here, but Ken was asking for it by being a dick, and I got over my initial concern.

Right.

UnknownSmurf is probably talking about Bernkastel who was cheering Goons on due to his undying love of me...I have moved past all that and hope we all have as I look at Kashmir as an ally as far as mutual friends and allies...Perhaps one day all will get past our bad break up and I still consider myself allied to War Jesus per the ODP with my sig on it that was signed to end two seperate conflicts with ReyRey and myself being the benefactors on a personal level in addition to LN... :war:

One more person says To Be Fair and I am going to splode

To Be Fair I think the Goonies have every right to hit Kashmir... :ehm: o/ Kashmiri Elephant :wub:

Look what you've done hakai, I can never forgive you for baiting this post.

Excuse me while I store up this silly grievance, make veiled threats about future retribution and otherwise lose my cool in public!!!

For GOONS saying those PMs by Ken to Kashmir weren't funny, I laugh every time I see them. I think its clear where Ken gets his strategic influences.

45526222.jpg

Only we can cause Limitless Destruction, with Casualties just another stat to raise. Got to rank 60 before it ended, but I could of went a lot longer.

Keep sending waves of nations to get nuked over and over again, then maybe they will reach their kill limit...

Edited by Methrage

I would prefer everyone keep prolonging this for no reason whatsoever

Sounds like a plan...How may I help you in this historic task? We have a long ways to go to reach the 70s... :frantic: I wish someone would hit LN again or War Jesus so I would have an excuse to join back up and dole out some more Limitless Destruction on that ass... :war:

Sounds like a plan...How may I help you in this historic task? We have a long ways to go to reach the 70s... :frantic: I wish someone would hit LN again or War Jesus so I would have an excuse to join back up and dole out some more Limitless Destruction on that ass... :war:

If GOONS had so much trouble with just LN and War Jesus, imagine the trouble they would face fighting Kashmir as well. Our treaty with War Jesus goes both ways, so it would make for a fun war. What makes this thread even better is all empty threats towards War Jesus and complaining from GOONS, yet everyone is laughing and no one fears them.

If Ken's hormones are still raging and he wants to start a round 3, that would make for some entertainment. :popcorn:

tldr;

a strange thread

the only winning move is not to post

Yet you continue to post...You deleted your AA and threw your AA mates to the tech raiders to be raped and pillaged and now it appears you deleted yourself also...Yet you continue to post....Strange indeed... :huh:

By Order of the Prophet.

All fake Goons that would like to be real Goons please set your AA to Goon Order of Neutral Shoving. Beetle is ready to accept you in. All can, and will be forgiven. A new Government can be established, and put into action. We understand that the revival of the old is impossible, so this is the next best thing.

For those who wish to venture down a different avenue you are welcome to join aNiMaLz. But understand this is a more challenging task, and may result in heavy loses. Although there are benefits as well, we suggest, to be on the safer side to join neutral shoving before aNiMaLz.

Shout outs to Limitless Nexus as a whole. Our NAP partners we support you fully. Kaskus we can give or take you. Right now your cool (in our eyes for "cool" is a subjective term) for checking Goons, and perhaps in the future we can ignite a friendship, but you should have went 100%. We have been banging Goons forever with no money, and no friends. If you'd rather not discuss furthering alliance relations thats fine because I suppose we would never fully trust an alliance who wasn't ready to lose everything during war. And clearly you held back, and perhaps sent our brother Methrage down !@#$'s creek.

We do not typically post here on the forums so if I may I must make several comments that might seem off track being no aNiMaL may be here for some time.

Stonewall, much love. Your one of the last of the true warriors. You were an aNiMaL in a past life.

Lavender Town. Your a bunch of lame ass fakers. Anytime you wanna boogie lets roll. I'd spend 50 years fighting your lame nations. Shaking down everyone of them. By the ankles at the end. Anyone you send at me I'll send back in a pine box.

KoRT read above, but your worse because your liars. At least LT would say they don't like us, you just act cool to people's faces and lie behind their backs. You call yourself's knights? I'll be the judge of who is a knight around here. I'm of the Order of the Traveling Star.

Fake Goons I wouldnt take any of you. But if any of you have heart go home to Neutral Shoving. 2.0 is a disgusting mess of bullies who have high school issues.

But.....of all the fakers there is one cool one. One who should be an aNiMaL. And thats our brother Aesculus. You my friend belong on our side.

That ends the offical aNiMaLz interaction here. Next time we get drunk, and bored on our chat box we might reply to these pathetic threads.

Warmest Regards,

All 34 of the nations who make up the aNiMaLz family, with a special emphasis on Sir Kindle's middle finger.

Edited by Sir Kindle