Limitless Nexus Update

Sephiroth

Why the focus on refuted allegations, rather than highlighting how oldschool it was to poach during a war?

Since LN dropped off the Sanction Race charts, they're probably as important as I am right now.

We were in the sanction race? Been to busy fighting actual wars to pay attention. Although we crushed you and your entire alliance with less members than now.

You should be hanging your head in shame and avoiding attention, at least until you're able to become more than a disgruntled former alliance leader; who was defeated completely and still a sore loser. Being the undisputed Worst Alliance Leader of 2014 doesn't make you important or relevant. You just sound pathetic complaining about how nobody has avenged you or nobody can beat us.

Your alliance got disbanded by you after declaring on us, we remain undefeated. There is no comparison between us. You are nothing.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talking about bad alliance leaders is like a poopsmith telling another poopsmith they smell. You're welcome to talk to any of the alliances I worked with over the past year and a half and ask them what they think of my competency. The fact of the matter is, you won't, because that would ruin your perception of me. LN taking full credit for me disbanding AE only makes sense when you discard the fact that it was my intention prior to the conflict. The war simply reinforced the decision.

You just sound pathetic complaining about how nobody has avenged you or nobody can beat us.

Please, link to where you think this happened. Please, back up your words with anything resembling credibility rather than pulling out insults from the stonewall book of decorum. I don't think you can.

I'm rather disappointed that you never tried to leak logs of our discussions during the war, or share how AE accepted and supported peace negotiations while you decided to fluff about and waste everyone's time with offers made without alliance backing. Or the time where you offered peace for just yourself, which was strange given you were the only member of LN I had any interest in. While you fought yet another war in the long line of squabbles, the remnants of AE are doing quite nicely thank you very much.

When you sustain an ANS above the princely value of 3 for a year, you can talk to me about alliance leadership. Until then, I'll happily snipe from the galleries. You place your members in a state of near permanent war. You cling onto your micro-alliance for the sake of your ego and don't know when to call it quits. You rely on others to pull yourself from the holes you dig for yourself.

That's what I call a bad alliance leader.

RR you are pathetic and you are only making yourself look even more pathetic.

You had your shot, you soiled your pants and threw your alliance mates to the wolves. Said you were leaving the world entirely. Guess that was just another lie, just a little more BS, from a guy that doesnt seem to know how to produce anything else.

You are not even smart enough to be embarrassed about it and keep a low profile for awhile, no, you come out here and snipe and whine and lie every day, like you think you have a reputation to protect, or an image to uphold. You dont. By reputation you are an incompetent fool, by image a whiny loser. 

You talking about bad alliance leaders is like a poopsmith telling another poopsmith they smell. You're welcome to talk to any of the alliances I worked with over the past year and a half and ask them what they think of my competency. The fact of the matter is, you won't, because that would ruin your perception of me. LN taking full credit for me disbanding AE only makes sense when you discard the fact that it was my intention prior to the conflict. The war simply reinforced the decision.

Please, link to where you think this happened. Please, back up your words with anything resembling credibility rather than pulling out insults from the stonewall book of decorum. I don't think you can.

I'm rather disappointed that you never tried to leak logs of our discussions during the war, or share how AE accepted and supported peace negotiations while you decided to fluff about and waste everyone's time with offers made without alliance backing. Or the time where you offered peace for just yourself, which was strange given you were the only member of LN I had any interest in. While you fought yet another war in the long line of squabbles, the remnants of AE are doing quite nicely thank you very much.

When you sustain an ANS above the princely value of 3 for a year, you can talk to me about alliance leadership. Until then, I'll happily snipe from the galleries. You place your members in a state of near permanent war. You cling onto your micro-alliance for the sake of your ego and don't know when to call it quits. You rely on others to pull yourself from the holes you dig for yourself.

That's what I call a bad alliance leader.

Aren't you the guy who jumped on Methrage's alliance while several others were already hitting them? And even with those odds, didn't they still hand your behind to you? Say what you will of Methrage, but the guy can inspire loyalty (of a few, anyway). I also can't help but respect his resolve. He really doesn't give up, unlike you. Nor does he abandon those who have put their trust in him.

Aren't you the guy who jumped on Methrage's alliance while several others were already hitting them?

I got in before most of them, actually. LPH was he only one involved at the time, and they had nobody remotely in range of meth. That members of Kashmir and GOONS engaged LN later was coincidental.

Sometimes you have to know when to call it quits; none of the nations in AE had the right set of wonders to deal with prolonged nuclear warfare, especially given overall inexperience. I was willing to put my reputation through the cleaners to give them an opportunity to move on. The future well-being of AE's members was more important to me than the 'honour' of being rolled, let alone AE's existence. Make of that what you will. Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

I got in before most of them, actually. LPH was he only one involved at the time, and they had nobody remotely in range of meth. That members of Kashmir and GOONS engaged LN later was coincidental.

Sometimes you have to know when to call it quits; none of the nations in AE had the right set of wonders to deal with prolonged nuclear warfare, especially given overall inexperience. I was willing to put my reputation through the cleaners to give them an opportunity to move on. The future well-being of AE's members was more important to me than the 'honour' of being rolled, let alone AE's existence. Make of that what you will.

What a load of self-serving bs. You would have served your members by taking responsibility, getting them peace, and giving them plenty of warning to find a new AA before actually disbanding. Not by 'quitting' and throwing them all to none with no warning, then turning around and talking $%^& afterwards.

What a load of self-serving bs. You would have served your members by taking responsibility, getting them peace, and giving them plenty of warning to find a new AA before actually disbanding. Not by 'quitting' and throwing them all to none with no warning, then turning around and talking $%^& afterwards.

See, now this is the thing. I did provide forewarning to AE's members. Not as much as I would have liked, given there was a short window before LN could redeclare wars, but like I pointed out back then (I am rather disappointed that this hasn't sunk in by now), the majority of AE nations moved to none were inactive, most for over three weeks. Those that did get caught out were offered direct assistance, including aid. But you wouldn't know any of this, since you're not privy to our internal communications. You were content with being a nuisance and making ridiculous comments over negotiating peace, despite your 'side' being responsible for pretty much every single collapse in talks.

Yall just aren't getting that RR achieved a whole nother level of microimplosion that none of you have the imagination to reach. You gotta fight for your right to chickenshit!

That's not true. Kashmir was already engaged when you did as you acknowledge here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123686-recognition-of-attention-seeking/#entry3300412

Sometimes you have to know when to call it quits; none of the nations in AE had the right set of wonders to deal with prolonged nuclear warfare, especially given overall inexperience. I was willing to put my reputation through the cleaners to give them an opportunity to move on. The future well-being of AE's members was more important to me than the 'honour' of being rolled, let alone AE's existence. Make of that what you will.

AE can rebuild. We have a number of dear friends which we can count upon to stand by us once this war is over. In fact, they're standing by us right now. The question is whether you will spend the rest of your CN existence a friendless and dignity-free husk, or not.

Some Clarification, since some people seem to think that they know everything.

1. The Alternian Empire was going to disband regardless of the conflict. Myself, along with the majority of the senior members no longer had the passion/time for running the alliance. We had a number of other problems to attend to well before this, and while it was not planned to be this rapid, there has been discussion of this well in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvLWHohOlY

AE's downfall was on multiple levels. First, while we continued to have an inflow of new members from parts unknown (while y'all recruit people already in CN, we actively introduced people to cn), retention of these people was terrible partially due to lack of investment and partially due to people not finding the game an attractive proposition. Second, Our focus was singularly on economics, due to our lack of anyone with current military experience, which limited us to the most boring aspects of the game. Third, I forgot to leave the AA before hitting methrage. I haven't rogued before, ok? First-timer mistake there.

People play cn at first because they're interested in the game. They stay for the community. We already had a community before infiltrating cybernations and despite its own problems, it's a hell of a lot more vibrant overall than this one.

That's not true. Kashmir was already engaged when you did as you acknowledge here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123686-recognition-of-attention-seeking/#entry3300412

I declared on him well in advance of any actions by War Jesus. Feel free to ask for date stamps from them. Your considerable efforts to label me a liar will be hindered by your hypocrisy.

Your response to statements regarding disbandment is to quote me saying such months ago? You note of course, that I talked up AE's position early in the war, in an effort to coerce an early resolution; that has been done many times in CN history, though given meth still blundered his way into another war, his inability to negotiate certainly has certainly stopped LN from proving me wrong just yet.

Can you pull up that time when I mocked your attempt to threaten alliances on the owf a year ago? I never quite understood why you seemed intent to hold a grudge over that but hey, whatever.

US will probably keep trying to take shots at me, I know. But the great thing is that I don't really mind taking all the attention away from the people that started this thread. They want to make me a topic of discussion? Well, they're welcome to waste their time chasing shadows. When methrage gets into a war for the umpteenth time, maybe they'll have other people to talk about.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

I declared on him well in advance of any actions by War Jesus. Feel free to ask for date stamps from them. Your considerable efforts to label me a liar will be hindered by your hypocrisy.Your response to statements regarding disbandment is to quote me saying such months ago? You note of course, that I talked up AE's position early in the war, in an effort to coerce an early resolution; that has been done many times in CN history, though given meth still blundered his way into another war, his inability to negotiate certainly has certainly stopped LN from proving me wrong just yet.Can you pull up that time when I mocked your attempt to threaten alliances on the owf a year ago? I never quite understood why you seemed intent to hold a grudge over that but hey, whatever.

I didn't blunder into any wars, I enjoy a good fight and I'm satisfied with the result of all of them. Considering you're the only alliance we've fought who disbanded rather than reach an eventual white peace agreement, its just you who doesn't know how to negotiate. Also I'm sure you'll come out from under your bridge to bring up how you feel about us again next time we're warring anybody, despite no one caring. So guess we'll be reminded again then of how you lost against us and screwed over your alliance rather than deal with us on the alliance level; while claiming to be rage quitting at the time. Edited by Methrage

Considering you're the only alliance we've fought who disbanded rather than reach an eventual white peace agreement, its just you who doesn't know how to negotiate.

No, just impatient. I don't have an invisible clock on the wall that tells me when someone decides to stop rejecting white peace offers. I wasn't going to let someone hold new members to ransom for however long. You accepted, then rejected white peace several times when I attempted to help LPH end the war. As far as 'waiting' to get peace goes when you are dealing with someone that arbitrary? Nah. I wasn't going to waste my time again, especially with Sigrun jumping in and deciding to make a fuss over 'not negotiating' when we'd already done so. The individual cost to AE nations of disbandment - even the few that briefly ended up on none, was lower than waiting for you to change your mind and that's the only thing I cared about the whole time.

You even refused an offer of peace for them in exchange for a few rounds on me, go figure.

No, just impatient. I don't have an invisible clock on the wall that tells me when someone decides to stop rejecting white peace offers. I wasn't going to let someone hold new members to ransom for however long. You accepted, then rejected white peace several times when I attempted to help LPH end the war. As far as 'waiting' to get peace goes when you are dealing with someone that arbitrary? Nah. I wasn't going to waste my time again, especially with Sigrun jumping in and deciding to make a fuss over 'not negotiating' when we'd already done so. The individual cost to AE nations of disbandment - even the few that briefly ended up on none, was lower than waiting for you to change your mind and that's the only thing I cared about the whole time.

You even refused an offer of peace for them in exchange for a few rounds on me, go figure.

You really think I'm going to white peace someone after they attack us and are providing our nations easy loot from the start, as their leader continues to refuse to recognize us as an alliance and makes a point of reiterating that whenever possible? Had you actually you quit CN like you said you were, your alliance would of got white peace with you gone. Had you left the alliance, they probably would of got white peace.

Instead you claim to be rage quitting, retain control of the alliance and disband it, rather than just leave and allow someone capable of actually negotiating peace to take over. Rather than do what rights for the alliance when you have gone rogue and leave, you disband the alliance before giving up control to someone capable of communicating on an alliance level. You $%&@ed them and your ego made you drag them all down, rather than allow their continued existence without you keeping them at a constant state of war with us.

When you're weaker and the attacking party, yet refusing to recognize those you declared on as an alliance; why would anyone want to give peace? Also you're really going to claim I'm the one who couldn't negotiate? Nobody wanted to give you guys peace with how you were being, so negotiations with you went perfectly. No where, as long as you continued with your attitude of claiming LN not an alliance and your "AA" is despite losing so badly?

You're the worst negotiator and alliance founder I've ever dealt with. You have zero skill at convincing people to give you what you want, instead you give every reason possible for them not to. 

Edited by Methrage

You really think I'm going to white peace someone after they attack us and are providing our nations easy loot from the start, as their leader continues to refuse to recognize us as an alliance and makes a point of reiterating that whenever possible?

Hmmm.

We can go ahead and do white peace. I'll inform my members to peace out all their LPH and Alternian Empire Wars after you give me confirmation we have a deal.

Since you hate bringing attention to things, no announcement is necessary.

The situation with Kashmir complicates things a little. Rey is trying to talk to them about it atm.

But for now, both of us agree to a complete ceasefire, and will move to white peace should that be resolved.

Any peace would of course require them as well to agree and give confirmation they will abide by the agreement. No more further attacks on Stonewall.

I'd say that's a yes.