Limitless Nexus Update

Sephiroth

Sure didn't refute anything. Nope, not at all. I certainly didn't say words that contradict yours.

It's all well that you run your alliance your way, but don't !@#$%* when you get called out on doing something that an "asshat" would.

Your concerns about how Kashmir operate seem to disappear whenever War Jesus has defended your alliance. Is that because it was more convenient for you then, or you're stretching for an argument now?

I'm going to also note for the record that my communications with Kenmorningafterpill were posted internally to the GOONS because their younglings would try to taunt me with my communications quite pathetically. For Ken's hermones to flair up that SirWilliam did the same thing is quite hypocritical and he should visit a groinocologist. Edited by Jack Layton

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: KenMorningstar From: Jack Layton Date: 10/1/2014 5:17:24 PM

Subject: RE: Peace with War Jesus
Message: And you still felt the need to pick on little old us. Shameful. What did LN ever do to you?

No matter. I am willing to peace out all current wars and vacate Limited Nexus for Kashmir in exchange for GOONS peace with LN. You don't have anything to gain. I've shown you the numbers. We are inflicting more damage than we are taking. There is nothing to gain either from us or from LN. And frankly, most of LN is winning their wars (I've checked). Even if my nation is thoroughly defeated, it's not as if it's difficult to rebuild. What's more, is that it is coming at the prices of about 6 or 7 GOON nations so far. I'm starting to lose count. That isn't mentioning King Conrad's wars.

At this point, it would be in everyone's interests. Wouldn't you agree?

To: Jack Layton From: Anita Sarkeesian Date: 10/1/2014 9:49:14 PM

Subject: Peace with War Jesus
Message: And you still felt the need to pick on little old us. Shameful. What did GOONS ever do to you?

No matter. I am willing to peace out all current wars and vacate GOONS for Limited Nexus in exchange for LN peace with GOONS. You don't have anything to gain. I've shown you the numbers. We are inflicting more damage than we are taking. There is nothing to gain either from us or from GOONS. And frankly, most of GOONS is winning their wars (I've checked). Even if my nation is thoroughly defeated, it's not as if it's difficult to rebuild. What's more, is that it is coming at the prices of about 6 or 7 LN nations so far. I'm starting to lose count. That isn't mentioning some baby's wars.

At this point, it would be in everyone's interests. Wouldn't you agree?

Sorry for posting more logs that show you're full of shit. Will your reply to me not be in words? I'm so scared. I don't know what war is.

So Rey, what were you saying about how Kashmir operates? Edited by Jack Layton

Your concerns about how Kashmir operate seem to disappear whenever War Jesus has defended your alliance. Is that because it was more convenient for you then, or you're stretching for an argument now?

Is it not possible that I had no idea Kashmir posted private conversations among general members, and offered zero apology for those conversations being abused. It's clear that Ken wouldn't have said what he said, or at least worded it in the manner he did, had he known anyone other than SirWilliam would view those words.

There's a standard protocol; surely you can ignore it and play edgy teenage "we don't care," but that's precisely the type of thing that won't make you any new friends and will certainly make old friends change opinion slowly.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that Ken did the precise same thing? In fact, what he did was worse considering that my negotiations with him were passed around to be ridiculed while SW was just giving his alliance a heads up. So when will you condemn the GOONS for doing the precise same thing?

To bring this back on topic, this is a peace announcement. I have no desire to escalate things back to a state of war, but when the GOONS are going to lie, I'm for sure going to call them out.

o/ LN. Well fought.

Thanks. Even their leader, Sardonic, took more than 7x the damage after declaring on me, even without me having enough nukes to hit him with one. Didn't matter if they had 6k+ infra when declaring and me around 1k, the result was the same; except their infra losses were even more expensive. I don't see it as a beatdown when we're outdamaging until the end, but they'll think whatever helps them sleep better at night. I might of lost 1.5k tech, enduring daily nukes as I outdamaged them, but their losses likely exceed a billion dollar price tag. While the stats speak for themselves, losses in naval blockades cost them as well.

It's fairly adorable to see you blowing your horn about this.  You didn't manage to land a single nuke, or even put me in anarchy.  You're very lucky I was too busy to war effectivley.

Also, not appreciating this SirWilliam, even if I see now that this is your alliance's modus operandi, but I feel it should have been made more clear to us prior to this, and KenM in particular.  KenM has acted in accordance with GOONS traditions and policies.  We at GOONS put a high premium on people we are able to trust, and it is regrettable that you have opened your alliance up in this way to your membership, preventing such a trust from being effectively formed.

It's fairly adorable to see you blowing your horn about this.  You didn't manage to land a single nuke, or even put me in anarchy.  You're very lucky I was too busy to war effectivley.

Also, not appreciating this SirWilliam, even if I see now that this is your alliance's modus operandi, but I feel it should have been made more clear to us prior to this, and KenM in particular.  KenM has acted in accordance with GOONS traditions and policies.  We at GOONS put a high premium on people we are able to trust, and it is regrettable that you have opened your alliance up in this way to your membership, preventing such a trust from being effectively formed.

Prepare for unforseen [sic] consequences

1. Ken did it too, so stop whining.

2. Get back on topic, you thread derailer.

Your alliance's attacks on our treaty partner LN were also unsolicited. We can't always have our way and make arbitrary rules as we go like you. You betrayed my trust, Ken :-(. How could you?! I thought we had a thing...*moar tears*

If any more 'unsolicited communications' with LN occur in the future, expect us to reply.

Edited by Jack Layton

We're pretty open about our modus operandi.

Edited by YOLO SWAG

Your alliance's attacks on our treaty partner LN were also unsolicited. We can't always have our way and make arbitrary rules as we go like you. You betrayed my trust, Ken :-(. How could you?! I thought we had a thing...*moar tears*
If any more 'unsolicited communications' with LN occur in the future, expect us to reply.

I won't waste time with LN in the future. I like you too much now.

We're pretty open about our modus operandi.

Frankly that's still pretty vague.  At face value it only appears to be talking about internal government discussion matters and decision making process and says nothing about the fact that all conversations with individuals of the alliance are apparently recorded and shared.  But whatever.

GOONS rules are anything but arbitrary.  We are an alliance of laws.  LN is a band of rogues run by a madman.  It is inevitable that Methrage or others like him will act against GOONS in the future, and we will respond in kind.  To our delight.

So is it over or are the Goonies gonna stack their lower tier with troops and aid for a couple of weeks and reengage War Jesus and/or Kashmir and/or LN once again in another sneak attack while pretending to be at peace? :popcorn:

GOONS rules are anything but arbitrary.  We are an alliance of laws.  LN is a band of rogues run by a madman.  It is inevitable that Methrage or others like him will act against GOONS in the future, and we will respond in kind.  To our delight.

Just calling people rogues and ghosts doesn't necessarily make it so. LN and War Jesus are treatied whether or not anyone else recognizes it.

So is it over or are the Goonies gonna stack their lower tier with troops and aid for a couple of weeks and reengage War Jesus and/or Kashmir and/or LN once again in another sneak attack while pretending to be at peace? :popcorn:

Nah if I give it time Kashmir will give us a valid reason to say hello. Also I don't really care about LN, we had our fun with them. I hope you enjoy your life in badlands.

Just calling people rogues and ghosts doesn't necessarily make it so. LN and War Jesus are treatied whether or not anyone else recognizes it.

Also no one cares what fake treaties a micro has with 2 people in an alliance but not the actual alliance. It is stupid and easier to call you a ghost like everyone else would. Edited by KenMorningstar

Nah it's okay to share whining demanding communication from someone we are kicking in the face. You usually don't share actual communication in public. But no worries, his is a good thing as we can finally have an excuse to get you again later.

So your saying you have a free CB Go Directly to War card you will save for the right moment? :popcorn: