Declaration of War

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like berating MI6 for defending itself because it got declared on.

Yeah, exactly like it, except for the fact that it's... you know, not. At all. At least, if you understood it properly. Which I'm assuming you did. But I have been known for my generosity.

This pretty  much sums up what I have been pointing out and being berated for for the better part of 4 years.

No you've just been a bad, incoherent poster with a warped sense of reality for the last 4 years. You're like Brehon except you're likeable and not quite as big of a backstabbing moron because you're too naive for it.

No you've just been a bad, incoherent poster with a warped sense of reality for the last 4 years. You're like Brehon except you're likeable and not quite as big of a backstabbing moron because you're too naive for it.

Considering the source, I find this to be a compliment.

haha SICK epic "no u" post lmbo I got DESTROYED

Go back to your skype circlejerk, clown.

Really let the man be everyone is entitles to their own opinion. Stop being the guy that tries to shit on it

Really let the man be everyone is entitles to their own opinion. Stop being the guy that tries to !@#$ on it

Leave Rush (Britney,) Sykes alone

Edited by IYIyTh

And we can ridicule them when they're stupid and/or wrong.

You act as if there is actually a pre-requisite of "stupid or wrong" to draw ridicule. The only test comes from 1 question... "are they on my side or the other side." This, and this alone, determines right or wrong, ridicule or hail. But, by all means, toe the party line, and continue the single most exhausting trend in Planet Bob history.

You act as if there is actually a pre-requisite of "stupid or wrong" to draw ridicule. The only test comes from 1 question... "are they on my side or the other side." This, and this alone, determines right or wrong, ridicule or hail. But, by all means, toe the party line, and continue the single most exhausting trend in Planet Bob history.

Must. Hail. This. Post...

o/

The irony is astounding.

The irony is astounding.

Irony? I do not think it means what you think it means. I have been QUITE consistent on this point for the better part of 4 years. By all means though, pretend like you know me through a couple of very poor zingers that folks in your sphere decide to shoot out. You make my work easy.

Some people are capable of being objective regardless of where allies stand on an issue.

Crazy that people have the ability to think for themselves.

As evidenced by SRA and a few others in this thread there will always be exceptions even with clear facts ... But by and far the exception and not the rule.

Edited by IYIyTh

Some people are capable of being objective regardless of where allies stand on an issue.

As evidenced by SRA and a few others in this thread there will always be exceptions even with clear facts ... But by and far the exception and not the rule.

MI6 complains more about being attacked in one week than the alliance The Future has in one year. Even sadder, The Future didn't live in pm.

MI6 complains more about being attacked in one week than the alliance The Future has in one year. Even sadder, The Future didn't live in pm.

Why would we allow you to downdeclare on a bunch of tech farms with no nukes when we're busy taking what's left of Kaskus' upper tier behind the shed?  What military strategy would be served by giving you opportune targets (even if at that range the damage taken is negligible)?

It's one thing to complain about alliances hiding in PM where every single nation of theirs in PM'd and they aren't fighting.  It's another to complain about it when the majority of your nations have lost close 50% of their NS since the war started and are still getting declared on to this very day.

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

ITT people who think that Kaskus deserves a fair war despite declaring an unprovoked attack on us with a made up CB while continuously accepting ghosts to sucker punch us.

It's been fucking ridiculous to watch. There's a staggering amount of political and military ineptitude in here. No wonder things have stagnated.

I love the irony of this.  The only reason SRA keeps coming up in this thread is because MI6 keeps bringing it up.  My god, the density of your party line is tiring.  Give up your desire to make SRA part of your little war.  Otherwise, stop talking and do something.  My constitution can't take this incessant dribble.  Oh what a world. What a world.  What a world. 

Why would we allow you to downdeclare on a bunch of tech farms with no nukes when we're busy taking what's left of Kaskus' upper tier behind the shed?  What military strategy would be served by giving you opportune targets (even if at that range the damage taken is negligible)?

It's one thing to complain about alliances hiding in PM where every single nation of theirs in PM'd and they aren't fighting.  It's another to complain about it when the majority of your nations have lost close 50% of their NS since the war started and are still getting declared on to this very day.

Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

Great way to make your lower teir nations feel even more useless. That's the problem with CN these days, lower teir nations have no reason to play when stuck up old nations beat their chests at stats. No wonder why they are leaving or asking for peace.

Here is a new poach message that you can send to new nations "Do you want to feel negligible and be ripped off by 6millio /200tech deals? Then join us, we don't care about you or your nation, you are irrelevant to us, just log in enough so that we can have your tech. Don't worry about war, you don't need to learn to fight, just enter peace mode and umbrella will protect us."