Declaration of War

Not that there is anything wrong with getting help from allies but in this scenario it just makes MI6 look weak. Atleast when GOONS did it, they were not chest thumping.

Eh, I don't really care, I'm just saying I can't really fault the Mi6 ghosts coming in to counter Kaskus ghosts. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe beardvania's MI6 opponent just sold off all of his troops to avoid GAs. Nice work MI6 lower teir

I did this for the first few days of the war.

It's part of why I'm outdamaging all of the massive down declares on my nation and have destroyed just about 1,000 more tech.

That and the wrong Kaskus nation nuking, etc.

Please make fun of me for it, you'll really hurt my feelings.

Edited by IYIyTh

I believe beardvania's MI6 opponent just sold off all of his troops to avoid GAs. Nice work MI6 lower teir

That is all you got seriously? We get it. Kaskus is so huge and scary because most of y'all end up in the mid-lower tiers. Whoopdi-fucking-do. What I would love to see is Kaskus using those large warchests and buying up to fight in the upper tiers time and time again instead of being to scared to duke it out with the big boys. Y'all got to instead brag about beating on a bunch of new nations. 

BTW, black sheep has barely hit me. He is super-active but has managed to run 1 complete set of attacks on me, one extra set of GAs, a couple of days worth of CMs, and 2 nukes total. Instead, he is basically doing very little so that he can hit much newer and less wonder-filled nations. Guy is nice and all but if he is the typical Kaskus "warrior", he needs to grow a much larger pair.

You have 63 nations above 20k NS and 49 WRCs.. you don't have very many 'new' nations. The majority of the people we're fighting are the same as us.. almost fully wondered. And we're outnumbered 2:1, at the end of the day MI6 has every advantage in-game stat wise.. Plus you said you're "elite" right? :) 

You have 63 nations above 20k NS and 49 WRCs.. you don't have very many 'new' nations. The majority of the people we're fighting are the same as us.. almost fully wondered. And we're outnumbered 2:1, at the end of the day MI6 has every advantage in-game stat wise.. Plus you said you're "elite" right? :)

I know what we have mate. Don't you worry your pretty little head over that. Just tire of little piss-ant nations like Hitchcock talking as if his contribution means shit in this war. It really doesn't. Not when you look at the stats. Now, I simply gave up the "winning" Kaskus formula. Never said that it would work this time around Smurf. 

As stated from the beginning. Kaskus bit off far more than they can chew and hopefully, we keep y'all at war until sometime next summer at the earliest. The ghosts, well, we should keep them until they reach ZWC. I mean Kaskus/ghosts should have absolutely no issue with those terms considering y'all so "pro-war".

I know what we have mate. Don't you worry your pretty little head over that. Just tire of little piss-ant nations like Hitchcock talking as if his contribution means !@#$ in this war. It really doesn't. Not when you look at the stats. Now, I simply gave up the "winning" Kaskus formula. Never said that it would work this time around Smurf. 

As stated from the beginning. Kaskus bit off far more than they can chew and hopefully, we keep y'all at war until sometime next summer at the earliest. The ghosts, well, we should keep them until they reach ZWC. I mean Kaskus/ghosts should have absolutely no issue with those terms considering y'all so "pro-war".

Sounds like a blast. ;)

Edited by Unknown Smurf

So when is MI6 announcing it's dual membership treaty with Umbrella?  :lol1:

lolMI6, can't even handle a 30 nation alliance.  I knew Kaskus was impressive on the battlefield, but MI6 is making them look like a god-alliance.

Actually Kaskus is up to 34 from the 29 members it had, miraculously -- most being brand NEW upper tier nations! We figured this will put a stop to the sudden growth!

I like our additions better, to be honest.

Pretty soon we'll make them look like Non Grata last war.

Edited by IYIyTh

So when is MI6 announcing it's dual membership treaty with Umbrella?  :lol1:

lolMI6, can't even handle a 30 nation alliance.  I knew Kaskus was impressive on the battlefield, but MI6 is making them look like a god-alliance.

Why dearie me old chap but you seem to have gone senile. It is okay. You appear to have dribbled a bit on yourself though. If you are completely unaware of what is going on, we understand. MI6 is handling Kaskus (the 29 original members) just fine thank you very much. Now the ghosts/rogues that hit our alliance while at war- whole different story. In fact, most alliances usually have their allies help with rogues to minimize the damage. 

Though again, we do understand that some people have trouble understanding such simple logic. So if you wish to continue to dribble on yourself, go right ahead old chap. 

Why dearie me old chap but you seem to have gone senile. It is okay. You appear to have dribbled a bit on yourself though. If you are completely unaware of what is going on, we understand. MI6 is handling Kaskus (the 29 original members) just fine thank you very much. Now the ghosts/rogues that hit our alliance while at war- whole different story. In fact, most alliances usually have their allies help with rogues to minimize the damage. 

Though again, we do understand that some people have trouble understanding such simple logic. So if you wish to continue to dribble on yourself, go right ahead old chap. 

Don't worry about Steve. He just posts whatever line he thinks he can push and pretends it's catchy, sorta like Smurf.

Kaskus / MI6 Summary- so you don't have to read 33 pages
1. MI6 thought they were sneaky trying instigate a war between GOONS and Kaskus. KASKUS found out and slapped MI6.

2. Rey is ranting and raving about this not being about him to methrage- yet he post arrogant comments about protecting peewees playhouse and tried to organize a coalition against SRA who is now clubbing LPHs 5 sorry members.

3. MI6 is ranting that they are the victim and are trying everything they can to discredit unknown Smurf, which is a challenge because everyone knows MI6 instigates trouble.

4. MI6 took immediate defensive actions and posted an announcement to their members to enter peace mode (more time to photo art war propaganda) and rely on sugar daddy TOP for aid and have Umbrella fight their war.

I think that sums it up. Oh, and Non Grata is pointing and laughing at MI6.

Kaskus/MI6 summary- 

Kaskus - randomly declares on MI6

MI6 + world reaction- 3pqh94.jpg

Really, stop the party lines, You messed up and got yourself a war. Stop trying to claim that we caused this abomination of a war. It's on your grand leader, smurf, who was simply incapable of conducting the most basic forms of diplomacy. I'd rather you continue bragging about your !@#$-tier victories. Far more entertaining than the dull garbage you are spewing at the moment.

Edited by Partisan

Actually Kaskus is up to 34 from the 29 members it had, miraculously -- most being brand NEW upper tier nations! We figured this will put a stop to the sudden growth!

I like our additions better, to be honest.

Pretty soon we'll make them look like Non Grata last war.

Unlikely.

You guys don't have Steve Buscemi :smug:

Kaskus/MI6 summary- 

Kaskus - randomly declares on MI6

MI6 + world reaction- 3pqh94.jpg

Really, stop the party lines, You messed up and got yourself a war. Stop trying to claim that we caused this abomination of a war. It's on your grand leader, smurf, who was simply incapable of conducting the most basic forms of diplomacy. I'd rather you continue bragging about your !@#$-tier victories. Far more entertaining than the dull garbage you are spewing at the moment.

to be fair, smurf has admitted he jumped the gun with his decision. Nevertheless, your reason of miscomunication with GOONS is suspect at the least because the conversation had to involve "war " and "kaskus". Sra mentioned this criticism earlier and have asked what you guys were talking about in the first place to lead to this confusion and still no answer . Edited by Hamilmania

to be fair, smurf has admitted he jumped the gun with his decision. Nevertheless, your reason of miscomunication with GOONS is suspect at the least because the conversation had to involve "war " and "kaskus". Sra mentioned this criticism earlier and have asked what you guys were talking about in the first place to lead to this confusion and still no answer .

That is the beauty of the situation. We don't have to supply !@#$all for answers really. Smurf/Kaskus are the ones who done $%&@ed up mate. Not MI6. Not GOONs. Only and solely Kaskus. What allies discuss between themselves is just that- what allies discuss between themselves.

Edited by Dochartaigh