An Urgent Announcement from the Stewie Protection Agency

Stewie

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having finally caught up on the reading with respect to everything that preceded this announcement, I must say that I foresee many good things for SNX with Tywin as their spokesboob. Any alliance utilizing his charm and erudition alongside a history as glorious as MCXA's is surely going to last for many, many weeks.

Nothing like pretending to be the good guy when you're really just doing this to spite SNX.

That being said, Tywinn, you really need to heed my advice and fade into the background, or you're going to continue to make a sideshow of an alliance with a number of quality people.

i was really hoping snx would start something

Glad to see someone is honest about what this is really about.

Then grow a pair and do something. We all know that will never happen. So it would best to keep your mouth shut. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to those pretty nations before they go into PM.

Nothing like pretending to be the good guy when you're really just doing this to spite SNX.

That being said, Tywinn, you really need to heed my advice and fade into the background, or you're going to continue to make a sideshow of an alliance with a number of quality people.

The world is run by those who show up. It's a mark of SNX's quality and activity that the best they can show to the world is Tywin.

Then grow a pair and do something. We all know that will never happen. So it would best to keep your mouth shut. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to those pretty nations before they go into PM.

Tough guy here. If you hate SNX so much, follow your own advice.

Lord knows we could use some more fun around here, right?

The world is run by those who show up. It's a mark of SNX's quality and activity that the best they can show to the world is Tywin.

They have numerous other posters. This guy just happens to show up more and unfortunately holds a government position. Though, I don't think that lasts all that much longer, honestly.

They have numerous other posters. This guy just happens to show up more and unfortunately holds a government position. Though, I don't think that lasts all that much longer, honestly.

At some point they will have elections. Of course I'm not sure if he'll be voted out. Chances are the only ones voting are those in gov (being the only actives on the forums), and since they initially gave him the position...It's not like he represented a lot of LOSSers or any X'ians currently. 

Have to agree with both points. Although I can see the appeal of wanting to spite SNX.

I don't hate them anymore than the next AA. It's funny to watch SNX trip over their own feet so early in their creation. You talked such a big game when DBDC-Pax was a thing, but once things got closer to home you got quiet starfox. Why's that?

I didn't do this to spite people.

Just as I didn't plan to spite AI when I got NG to protect Valhalla.

Just as NG still protects the reformed SLCB I do not feel that a "merged entity" should forget where they come from. They should honour their heritage and members who decide to remain on their parent alliances.

We had FOK members who until they deleted recently had never left the AA ever since they first entered this world.

If I wanted to annoy SNX I would have given them permanent protection.

Giving them a week protection gives them the chance to either chat with old allies to restart relations or develop ties with new people.

Yea, I'd rather deal with Tywin than Legion-X any day.  I can actually stand to have a convo with Tywin.  Legion-X on the other hand, no thank you. 

So NpO is putting pressure to install a more preferred SNX government.  Sounds pretty par for the course.  Not surprising there. :lol1:

Yea, I'd rather deal with Tywin than Legion-X any day.  I can actually stand to have a convo with Tywin.  Legion-X on the other hand, no thank you. 

So NpO is putting pressure to install a more preferred SNX government.  Sounds pretty par for the course.  Not surprising there. :lol1:

You're reading far too much into this if you think NpO has anything to do, or wants anything to do with selecting our gov.

Also, it appears Steve Buscemi that your alliance has a lot of malice towards us.

I don't hate them anymore than the next AA. It's funny to watch SNX trip over their own feet so early in their creation. You talked such a big game when DBDC-Pax was a thing, but once things got closer to home you got quiet starfox. Why's that?

Wait, I got quiet? I'm trying to remember a time this has ever happened. Was I afraid of the deadly Doom Squad or something? Wouldn't want you guys rolling down on us, right?

I really would like to see Doom Squad go a couple days without talking about DBDC. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Nobody is putting any pressure on anyone. As someone who has been in multiple alliances with Tywinn and known him for 5+ years, I understand how this will go down. I've seen it go down everywhere else he's ever been. He works hard, acquires a position of some influence, and then he throws it all away.

You're reading far too much into this if you think NpO has anything to do, or wants anything to do with selecting our gov.

Also, it appears Steve Buscemi that your alliance has a lot of malice towards us.

I don't know, if I had the power I would like you to be in leadership. ;)

We're too busy trying to decide if Steve has gone insane or is on drugs to worry about who SNX selects as government!

Beautifully executed, "no you" 10/10, A++ would read again. 

I'm sure you've never had a convo with SNX about your concerns with Tywin in gov.  NpO doesn't have any history of that at all.  Every other NpO poster trashes Tywin publicly, but you guys never talk about it privately with SNX.  Never, ever. 

You guys are great fun.  This whole thing has been great to watch.  Thank you.

Beautifully executed, "no you" 10/10, A++ would read again. 

I'm sure you've never had a convo with SNX about your concerns with Tywin in gov.  NpO doesn't have any history of that at all.  Every other NpO poster trashes Tywin publicly, but you guys never talk about it privately with SNX.  Never, ever. 

You guys are great fun.  This whole thing has been great to watch.  Thank you.

Now, I can't say what Dajobo has or hasn't said in private, but it's actually quite foolish to not address qualms with an ally in private. Since when has being an ally meant you had to like every single little thing someone did? Even more, since when has having concerns about a very notorious poster being in an influential position become an issue?

Lastly, please point me to a time when Dajobo has ever forced someone to change their government. Drawing blanks? Yes? Then don't slander him with the actions of governments long since passed.

Now, I can't say what Dajobo has or hasn't said in private, but it's actually quite foolish to not address qualms with an ally in private. Since when has being an ally meant you had to like every single little thing someone did? Even more, since when has having concerns about a very notorious poster being in an influential position become an issue?

Lastly, please point me to a time when Dajobo has ever forced someone to change their government. Drawing blanks? Yes? Then don't slander him with the actions of governments long since passed.

You're joking right?  Dajbo jokes about me having a mental illness or being on drugs and you talk about slander?  Kettle meet pot.  I'm not offended by *ZOMG* slander, nor should you be.  It's all in good fun man.  Settle down and enjoy the ride.