An Urgent Announcement from the Stewie Protection Agency

Stewie

The way tywin talks about us, you'd think we are the CIA or something. I like it.

Next we will be funding guerrilla wars. 

Just gotta say, funding guerrilla wars is actually about the most fun you can have without earning casualties. Highly recommended, give it a try. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And obviously, dumping legion-x from the LoSS AA and seizing control of the LoSS forums was the price of admission. Thank you for confirming my theory that this was NG orchestrated.

wow your insight is pretty shit, I'm pretty ashamed that loss even allowed you in, let alone be in gov, but inactivity does that, allows the little fish to exploit situations in self motivated interests centered around bringing self glory. Glad I never shared or will share my alliance affiliation with you mate. 

You obviously give Phoebus and Junior too little credit. 

Little does he know we orchestrated this early in the year when there were mumblings of a merger. We intoxicated our members with not-so-koolaid, and pushed the merger vote through. Even Junior drank from the chalice. We had to make it seem absolutely legitimate, didn't we? But really, it was all thanks to our friends in NG. NG provided their special formula, and with one carefully placed orangutan at the polls, the alliance was ours. Now we have control of the full might of a twenty man alliance with a combined strength of 375,000. It all worked as planned. And what was our end game? That's the most devious part. We wanted to see Tywin cry. If only Planet Bob knew what will happen next. Watch out everyone, the LoSS illuminati may be coming after you.

it's okay, i was apparently not going to protect you out of friendship anyway!

Hogwash. Best friends forever!