CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

Just withdraw to Vienna then, for fuck sakes, Markus.

I gave you that comprise two times now. Did you not see it in your thread and in this thread, right the frick above yours?

Demobilize and withdraw completely, back to Vienna, and you have our promise we will withdraw as well.

And yes, as I have stated twice already, you CAN and are ALLOWED TO KEEP up to 500 border guards at the border.

(Sorry for the caps, haven't figured out how to bold using my iPad yet.)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's calm it, guys >_>

Its not uncommon to pause an rp until the GMs have had a chance to speak. 

I promise you this, if you all start screaming at each other oocly and carrying on like monkeys, the pause probably is going to need to end up being longer to sort out your ooc garbage.

So settle down.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

There's a reason my degree isn't in mathematics, but either way my point stands. She shouldn't be talking shit about drama when she's at the center of half of it.

Also, can I just say, the venom in the "we are going to station an army in Hungary forever" post had me loling IRL.

There's a reason my degree isn't in mathematics, but either way my point stands. She shouldn't be talking !@#$ about drama when she's at the center of half of it.

Also, can I just say, the venom in the "we are going to station an army in Hungary forever" post had me loling IRL.

She shouldn't be posting here when she's locked either.

Alright so I really think we need to get rid of this seven posts thing. I'll be honest, it's gonna take me probably another week or two to actually have enough time to sit down and write out the end of the beginning of my RP in Nuuk. The thing about requiring so many posts is that it sort of punishes people like me who would rather sit and write out good posts, but who don't have the time. Especially now that there's another RP and we have to write out shit for that.

I still like the 7-post system. I do not agree with you. And it doesn't punish you - if you want to write out a few large posts, do that. But you're free to make 2, 3, 4 large ones and keep the others small and just above the requirements, lessening the effort you need to put into it. There's no punishment that you don't make yourself, imo. Also, you've all the time in the world to make the posts - no restrictions on how long you can take.

Edited by Lynneth

I still like the 7-post system. I do not agree with you. And it doesn't punish you - if you want to write out a few large posts, do that. But you're free to make 2, 3, 4 large ones and keep the others small and just above the requirements, lessening the effort you need to put into it. There's no punishment that you don't make yourself, imo. Also, you've all the time in the world to make the posts - no restrictions on how long you can take.

That's the dilemma right now. I could just be posting a few lines of garbage every day so that I can get my stuff on the map, but instead, because I don't want to clutter my threads with garbage, and because I'm actually working on a story, I'm stuck in limbo here. TBM and Uber have both already said that the system we have now is meant to be so awful for annexing land that the land-grabbing CNRP2 community that they hate would have no choice but to get off their asses and fix it. It's thinly-veiled trolling if anything. I remember before that Cent proposed a system whereby we can write out content, and through writing a couple good posts, we can get our land annexed just as soon. Alternatively, if it isn't about the posts, I've been waiting more than long enough to get it stuck on there. That's the other thing... we don't even really know what the rules are anymore because they've been stretched and re-stretched and worked around like fifteen times. I'm starting to think it would be a better idea to just write my story on my own by myself and just re-roll in and get all of my land automatically and play the war game like everybody else.