CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.  Personally I like the idea and usage of custom designs because it gives you something you can call your own and adds variety to the bland selection currently available in cnrp2.  Seriously, pretty much everything is US equipment, cuz 'Murica #1.  But beyond that it allows people to personalize their militaries.  But what TBM said is basically the jist of it.  Some people wanna use custom equipment to slap together those godawful, unholy abominations that somehow singlehandedly give them an uberadvantage over all others. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121514-procinctia-armament-mark-iv-arm-harder/

I am going to lose my lulz technology here   :(

You have no idea how difficult building a nonsensical and useless technology base was.

It's a collaborative rp. If Kevz doesn't want to collaborate with Mael he shouldn't have to.

If someone does something I don't like, I can throw a temper tantrum and refuse to recognize them?

Wouldn't it just be easier to give everyone their own CNRP since no one seems at all willing to cooperate with each other? I mean, if we can just ignore someone else's roleplay, what is the point of roleplaying at all?

​I was actually thinking the other day that perhaps there should be a rule that when a war is being conducted, the participants only have 48 hours to respond to each other. This means that if there is a question in someone's post, a GM reviews it and makes a decision - that's it. There is none of this arguing for three days to make one post. I think that would help keep things moving along. Not everyone would get their way every time, but it sure would keep the ball rolling. What we have right now is some type of disgusting bureaucratic crap that is most certainly not deserving of being called RolePlay, let alone CyberNationsRolePlay.