CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I introduced them at the beginning of the rp. they are real to me whether you want them to be or not. Also, much as I love the attention, I don't like the negativity. You are on my forum ignore. Further communication with you is not considered to be constructive. Your opinions don't particularly matter to me or my creative processes.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

This is correct. No prior development or background. No prior rp. Not based on your cnrp nation. Therefore, does not exist.

Neither is yours, since you no longer have a cnrp nation. Regardless, I will not be recognizing any rp of dragons, unless compelled to recognize the actions of a species that does not exist by a GM. Actually probably won't even then

Why is it you have a hysterical meltdown each and every time something doesn't go your way Mael?

“Madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen  Mael is born, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land.”  :P

-Game of Thrones

“Madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen  Mael is born, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land.”  :P

-Game of Thrones

You think anytime Mael starts a nation it will be a true dragon?

I introduced them at the beginning of the rp. they are real to me whether you want them to be or not. Also, much as I love the attention, I don't like the negativity. You are on my forum ignore. Further communication with you is not considered to be constructive. Your opinions don't particularly matter to me or my creative processes.

Personally, i am not huge on the dragon thing, but I can deal with it. I didnt even know they were dragons until a few weeks following when I started. So, if I didnt even know they were dragons, I think you can find a way around it supercheese.

PS Sorry you had to leave, Mael. Liked your RP.

I think you can find a way around it supercheese

Probably could, not going to though, its much more amusing not to and watch mael try to defend his ridiculousness. Does that make me an ass? Probably. But everyone else is having fun with it I want to aswell. Edited by supercheese

Probably could, not going to though, its much more amusing not to and watch mael try to defend his ridiculousness. Does that make me an ass? Probably. But everyone else is having fun with it I want to aswell.

being an OOC dick is cool so long as everyone else is doing it!