No cooperation, no cooperation at all, jolly well can't have monsters running about, jolly well going to have to do it myself

Awesome, I'd be more than happy to take a look at that. Now generally, if you are not getting good service from an alliances government trying going to the leader instead, could have saved you 2 weeks of waiting and an unneccesary announcement. Not to say I believe they didn't provide adequate service, I can't see them ignoring an issue regarding tech, but I suppose I'll know once I see logs.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, I'd be more than happy to take a look at that. Now generally, if you are not getting good service from an alliances government trying going to the leader instead, could have saved you 2 weeks of waiting and an unneccesary announcement. Not to say I believe they didn't provide adequate service, I can't see them ignoring an issue regarding tech, but I suppose I'll know once I see logs.

If you need some help getting that tech to The Riot Society we have a few boys who could send out 200 real quick without hesitation, I wouldn't want one of our resident brown team members in a pickle, keeping trades is hard enough.

Have Saxplayer swing by the bunker if you need some assistance in the matter.

If you need some help getting that tech to The Riot Society we have a few boys who could send out 200 real quick without hesitation, I wouldn't want one of our resident brown team members in a pickle, keeping trades is hard enough.

Have Saxplayer swing by the bunker if you need some assistance in the matter.

Thanks for the offer fellow brown but I'm sure we will be able to handle it ;)

If you had shown logs of a convo regarding tech to Empirical and Saxplayer then who did you initailly talk to about getting it sent? Because again to my knowledge, Sax and Empirical have recieved nothing on the issue. Considering I have no pms about it on here and neither does my nation, it doesn't seem like much effort was taken to contact us.

I will not be posting logs of my attempts to get the attention of ANYONE from NSF as it will just be logs of me talking to myself.

Please help this guy out, I've been dealing with him for a while and he's been very good. 

And yes people, this entire thread is just BMTH seeking your attention. And it worked. Job done, now send me my tech.

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=526153&nation2=443221

There, dude owes tech and Riot didn't roll him over it like most others would and should have. Drama over.

Edit: At 6/100 rates there is no excuse for not paying up on time.

Like I said I like the guy, he just needs help escaping bill-lock. I almost sent him some free money til I remembered that wasn't my job.

Like I said I like the guy, he just needs help escaping bill-lock. I almost sent him some free money til I remembered that wasn't my job.

It isn't your job to send him tech deal money, either. You still did it.

I will not be posting logs of my attempts to get the attention of ANYONE from NSF as it will just be logs of me talking to myself.

Well if you don't have logs from a query, how about the screen from a private message to myself, Sax or Empirical? I imagine you really wanted your tech and wanted to move this along quickly, so I take it this was your next avenue. Again if thats no where to found. messages do delete after sometime, then what about a query with anyone from DT asking if they would give us a friendly nudge? They are our common ally after all and I am sure they love helping us settle our squabbles. But in the ends its trivial; we've agreed to send tech even though this deal was not sponsored by NSF government and I was unnecessarily forced to log onto this god forsaken place. Edited by Masterchief777

I love how you're trying to turn this on us.

How dare we tech deal with an ally of an ally and then try to look out for him when he can't settle a month old tech debt!

I entered your god forsaken IRC channel on multiple occasions to try and get the attention of an NSF gov member or even member. You either chose to ignore me on the grounds of "who is this guy?!" or you were just asking for a thread like this. 

Either way... tech please.

Considering you recently chained onto them in a war....

I can not take credit for the work of our glorious leader.

Anyway I was dealing with this dude before all that. And then resumed almost immediately because we had no reason not to. 

This place makes me more stupid by the minute, I'll be on IRC if anyone really has to continue arguing this. Tech please NSF.

Seriously, an awry tech deal got it's own thread? I have probably had 30 to 40 awry tech deals in the last 2  years.. you know what I... and 99% of the rest of the buyers do when it happens? We move on and find a new dealer.

What he said.

Logs of the one time you tried one method?I thought I was lazy......

isn't it your nap time? Or is Matlock on?

I'm sure you'll live and the money you sent for the tech isn't gonna bankrupt you. But by all means, create more useless threads for our amusement

11 days since the creation of this thread (and about 50 since the original debt) and progress is as follows;

2KHRMkV.jpg

So he got offered economic advice...went noob and proved he had no clue....NSF kicked him out.....

I'm fine with it. If you're that worked up over the tech the guy now has no protection so you can hit him if you want.