An Annoucement from the Nordeich-Non Grata Front

Shouldn't have gone on so long, NG/NoR deserved better.

o/ NG
o/ NoR

Everyone else on that document can go #@$# themselves.

Really? I'm a reasonable man, I dont think the NoR front coalition members were being unreasonable. These are simple surrender terms, they've been there since the start. You are right on one thing Berbers, they shouldn't have gone on so long. Edited by wes the wise

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!  Someone took my duffle bag.  I think that was my 1 tech used to carry the $6 mil by the lone soldier.

Congrats on peace and a salute to those that fought back and gave me some great wars.

He'll get three and like it.

"And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Which you blew by attacking us rather than accepting them.

6m is quite a bit less than 30m. Especially when it was 8 more slots of aid.

I think its clear UPN had their reason for wanting the aid slot and its legit.

Yeah, them getting their ass rammed is certainly a reason to try and negate the fact that they tapped. Edited by Neo Uruk

You guys paid them at the end of the war   :gun:

i.e you caved into our terms since we payed all we were going to pay...  :smug:

Wasn't that two and a half years ago? When I was in Umbrella? What do you think my opinion of NG's upper gov was at that time?

e: They've also signed (and cancelled) a treaty in that time so you think any grudges would be gone. You would also note that they threw in a soldier and tech, probably just to one-up NG.

Funnily enough we were probably closer to them back then in comparison to now.

Anyway congrats on your surrender NoR and NG.

Edited by Robster83

If anyone is complaining about the UPN reps, you are incredibly sensitive and likely have no sense of humor. 

Also, all this fuss about a long resistance movement. This was an obvious outcome for common sense. I'm glad it's over, now let's move on and rebuild. Good luck to my old friends in NoR and good luck NG. You guys are good fighters and have earned respect.

Goodness me, I forgot to wish my allies in INT and HB on peace as well! (To be completely honest, this war was very spread out, long, and just confusing to follow, so I honestly forgot you were on this front.) My sincerest apologies and I will accept all forms of trolling for this.

o/ INT
o/ HB

If anyone is complaining about the UPN reps, you are incredibly sensitive and likely have no sense of humor. 

Always a chance they're taking the joke in stride and dishing it right back out.

If UPN truly angered the Doombirds for a 6 million spite rep, it may end up costing their upper tier 2-3 hundred times that figure if they are in range of any of the Doomers.

oh you mean like this:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=188822&Extended=1

Congrats to everyone on the front. It was a long war indeed.

Ah, but the lack of class surrounding UPN criticism marches on I see! Remember that one time that UPN was steamrolled, was handed joke reps, and then relentlessly criticized NG in their surrender thread?

Neither do I, we took the whole thing in stride (old thread). We recognize that the war was our fault and, while NG's rapid mobilization to kill us was disconcerting, we never openly held it against them. In fact, we became ODP partners not long after. What happened after that is a mix of politics and some (in my opinion) odd stances that NG took, culminating the the ODP being dissolved.

Cue this war, where several people started insinuating that UPN was puppeteering this situation and using it to get some kind of revenge on NG. Utterly ridiculous as I was probably the government member in UPN with the most lingering annoyance and dislike for NG after the NG-UPN war. If I wasn't in on the plot, then there wasn't one.

To me, the reps are a joke meant to symbolize that we're dumping all our gripes with NG once and for all. It doesn't matter anymore. Whether or not that matters is up to everyone else. If you don't like us still, then leave us alone. It's that simple.

EDIT:

Oh, and I realize that our allies went on something of a tirade in our favor in that thread. That was nice of them and all, but it also didn't get us very far. The same thing is happening here and I'm asking everyone to cut it out. This was a dispute between NG and UPN. Let's keep it that way.

Edited by Dexomega

The end of this war was supposed to usher in a new period of peace and stability. The lulzists were destroyed in Mushqaeda, and neo-imperialists were defeated in this war. A new Hegemony, a new Order is on its way, where all nations will partake in a new age of growth and prosperity. Wars as we know them will be a relic of the past.

However, one fragment of primitivist thought still reigns in this world. It is a spectre that haunts all alliances it doesnt call friend, exploiting and pillaging dozens of nations during the course of the war. A world death cult that elevates the ambitions of a God Emperor.

Hilow everyone. Do not fear any longer. It is I Ubuntu the Great leader of the mighty Zulu alliance. I have returned to these forums. I must say how fortunate these alliances are that Zulu did not enter this Frey. Outcome would have been opposite. Although we have not been involved in such war lately. Zulu still at war with Doombirdcage people. I am still currently awaiting their surrender announcement.

Hilow everyone. Do not fear any longer. It is I Ubuntu the Great leader of the mighty Zulu alliance. I have returned to these forums. I must say how fortunate these alliances are that Zulu did not enter this Frey. Outcome would have been opposite. Although we have not been involved in such war lately. Zulu still at war with Doombirdcage people. I am still currently awaiting their surrender announcement.

Brother in Arms! Great Chief! Together the world must stand against tyranny! Edited by Tywin Lannister

A short grudge is what keeps the politics going. [OOC: what is there to fuel game politics now that raiding is universally accepted? Everything else is gone. Are we going to rally to end ZI sentences or Mercy Board terms? Those are pretty well and accepted as well.] I personally don't hold a grudge against any of the alliances who lined up against NSO, but I can't speak for all of my fellow Sith nor our allies. I see both bigger fish to fry and an amicable peace given to us. Also, there's a difference between "white peace" and "reps just to humiliate"

Ask somebody else about Rayvon, I couldn't care less about Polaris and never really did in the past two years.

I am asking you since Rayvon is your leader and you are in the alliance whose gov held a long ass grudge (one longer than 2.5 years). As for reps to humiliate, you are allied to the alliance who did this in the first place. So yeah, both your points are basically invalid mate. 

Shouldn't have gone on so long, NG/NoR deserved better.

o/ NG

o/ NoR

Everyone else on that document can go #@$# themselves.

No, frankly both should have gotten worse terms for dragging this shit out. 

The fact that you carry exclusively pathetic nations isn't their fault.

Yeah, grandstanding. The fact that you included those specifically is very telling of UPN's incred-!@#$% character.

Much like your grand-standing right now. 

Ya know I like ya mate but yawn. Yay, you destroyed one of their nations. Good for you. You realize most people already expect this and that it does not give the same sort of excitement it once did. I feel for the UPN nation but after tomorrow, he won't be in your range anymore. So then what? Yay for you for doing absolutely nothing that has any real relevance or impact on anything whatsoever that matters. 

Can't tell if animal died, or someone just poop'd their pants

UPN has no nations in the top 250 (well not anymore anyway), so odds are the source of the smell isn't them.  However, not the best of show collecting token reps.  Ask and demand real reps or don't ask.

Edited by ChairmanHal

My wars were entertaining. Nations fought back, and there were a ton of nukes sent, received, and thwarted.I personally want to thank all the nations that coordinated with me. It made the wars much more fun, and I met a few new people. Good luck to everyone on the rebuild.