An Annoucement from the Nordeich-Non Grata Front

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They forced NoR to surrender? Ruined NoR's perfect record and reputation, and over what? Terms are back and hitting real people harder every day. Don't wait until it is you before you do something about it.

Edited by Methrage

So if UPN is petty for asking for what they did, does that make NG even more petty and pathetic for asking for the same thing in the first place?

Wasn't that two and a half years ago? When I was in Umbrella? What do you think my opinion of NG's upper gov was at that time?

e: They've also signed (and cancelled) a treaty in that time so you think any grudges would be gone. You would also note that they threw in a soldier and tech, probably just to one-up NG. Edited by Neo Uruk

Wasn't that two and a half years ago? When I was in Umbrella? What do you think my opinion of NG's upper gov was at that time?

e: They've also signed (and cancelled) a treaty in that time so you think any grudges would be gone. You would also note that they threw in a soldier and tech, probably just to one-up NG.

Y'all keep speaking of grudges as if y'alls side won't keep a grudge from this war. I can guarantee that even if the govs of every alliance on our side were to change prior to the next war, y'all would still not only hold a grudge but use it as a cb at some point, so please just stop. I am tired of listening to the same shit day in and day out. Unless y'all give white peace to every single alliance when your side wins a war and end all grudges immediately, y'all just a bunch of hypocrites. Btw, speaking of grudges, how long did Rayvon hold a grudge against Polaris? Bet it was over 2.5 years...

Y'all keep speaking of grudges as if y'alls side won't keep a grudge from this war. I can guarantee that even if the govs of every alliance on our side were to change prior to the next war, y'all would still not only hold a grudge but use it as a cb at some point, so please just stop. I am tired of listening to the same !@#$ day in and day out. Unless y'all give white peace to every single alliance when your side wins a war and end all grudges immediately, y'all just a bunch of hypocrites. Btw, speaking of grudges, how long did Rayvon hold a grudge against Polaris? Bet it was over 2.5 years...

A short grudge is what keeps the politics going. [OOC: what is there to fuel game politics now that raiding is universally accepted? Everything else is gone. Are we going to rally to end ZI sentences or Mercy Board terms? Those are pretty well and accepted as well.] I personally don't hold a grudge against any of the alliances who lined up against NSO, but I can't speak for all of my fellow Sith nor our allies. I see both bigger fish to fry and an amicable peace given to us. Also, there's a difference between "white peace" and "reps just to humiliate"

Ask somebody else about Rayvon, I couldn't care less about Polaris and never really did in the past two years. Edited by Neo Uruk

I am extremely happy to see our allies in NG and good friends in NoR achieve peace.  Shame on those of you who held them at war well after it should have ended over some petty wording.  UPN and your insult reps...very bad decision.

Whatever. You don't impress me with your stats and grandstanding. 

Shouldn't have gone on so long, NG/NoR deserved better.

o/ NG

o/ NoR

Everyone else on that document can go #@$# themselves.

Who would have ever thought that berbers of all people would be hailing Non Grata at the end of a war ....

The world is a strange place... 

I like it  :ehm:

It's almost as if they'd sooner destroy you than impress you.

Speaking of grandstanding how does it feel to impose one-up reps on a former ally?

1. They can't

2. 1 Soldier and 1 Unit of Technology. You've got a funny idea of grandstanding.

1. They can't

2. 1 Soldier and 1 Unit of Technology. You've got a funny idea of grandstanding.

6m, 1 soldier & 1 unit of technology...

The Unknown soldier will forever be remembered as a hero across all of the Non Gratan nations.

Communism > Facism!

(^^Hilarious considering NoR isn't fascist and Int really isn't very communist - <ooc>regardless of what you roleplay, EVERY alliance in the game is capitalist if they do tech deals :P </ooc>)

Shouldn't have gone on so long, NG/NoR deserved better.

o/ NG

o/ NoR

Everyone else on that document can go #@$# themselves.

It could have ended earlier if they had accepted earlier what they ended up accepting anyways. Oh how dare they admit the truth, right? No one to blame but themselves on that accord. All I'm saying is that there's no way either alliance ever had a chance to win this war, the odds were just too hard stacked against them. There is no shame in admitting defeat under those circumstances as there is not an alliance in existance who could have done better under the extreme conditions they were faced with.

Anyways, shouts out to Vestmark and Melos, the only two nations I got to war against. Both are pretty good dudes and I wish them absolutely nothing but the best in the future. They fought hard and well, and Vestmark in particular fought VERY hard, considering he was help at war for about three full months. I also remember speaking with a NoR guy who came to our forums, and he was a good guy too, I just don't remember his name and I'm too lazy/busy to go look right now lol 

o7 Nor!

o7 NG!

Finally a HUGE shout out to our allies, I had a great time working with the VE guys I fought alongside and expecially Mr. Gross of DoD, who was a top quality guy to have on my side. All were very cooperative in coordination, and I could not have asked for better war partners.

o7 VE!

o7 DoD!

o7 INT!

1. They can't

The fact that you carry exclusively pathetic nations isn't their fault.

Yeah, grandstanding. The fact that you included those specifically is very telling of UPN's incred-douche character.