An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

Spoiler alert: We aren't seething with buttrage over losing a war we wanted. We would have liked a different outcome, obviously, but we're quite happy keying the car and walking away.

Yes, it's not as if NpO came away without a lump, as you would like to assume when winning a war. 

Non Grata merged with FOK.

(Ok I don't think FOK were sanctioned at the time but still...)

Well that looks more like an absorption, anyway. Although I will admit I have no idea what NG gave to FOK in the merger. 

A merger of a merger. I'd say NG has done surprisingly well given the success rate of a single merger in CN.

Edited by Starfox101

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's not as if NpO came away without a lump, as you would like to assume when winning a war. 

Well that looks more like an absorption, anyway. Although I will admit I have no idea what NG gave to FOK in the merger. 

A merger of a merger. I'd say NG has done surprisingly well given the success rate of a single merger in CN.

Aye.

The key to NG's success was that iFOK/PC set mutual goals they were going to strive for and hashed it out at length as far as gov spots etc were concerned.

Aye.

The key to NG's success was that iFOK/PC set mutual goals they were going to strive for and hashed it out at length as far as gov spots etc were concerned.

We each nominated different Gov Positions.  From the onset because iFOK had more active Gov we decided they would dominate the NG leadership - hence KX, Mike & arexes were the first trium with PC & iFOK guys filling in the rest of the government positions.

The top 3 of each alliance pre-merger would form the advisors (+Derwood because he had just re-rolled and he was Leader of PC until his nation was vaporised in an unfortunate spelting accident) = GFL, Mike, Arexes, Derwood, zoom, kx & myself.  Then further positions were given out by the triums from active staff of each alliance.

Polardox was originally used when Polar/TOP signed.

Heh - leave him and his ironclad memory and unmatched knowledge alone. He was an important founding nation of NSO, the brightest part of Vox, the staple of lobal stability and the coiner of terms.

Oh - an aside lol, communications across planes through the Dark Force, i channeled the Moldavi himself. The response was great.

Heh - leave him and his ironclad memory and unmatched knowledge alone. He was an important founding nation of NSO, the brightest part of Vox, the staple of lobal stability and the coiner of terms.

Oh - an aside lol, communications across planes through the Dark Force, i channeled the Moldavi himself. The response was great.

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Damn.

Also it was likely a mistype, but I quite enjoy "lobal stability".

I've got my money on TOP and NpO.

I think we may have a winner here.

I was thinking ultra alliance with the CB of "your posts" but none of you are in range so scratch that.

Lucky for you.