An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sell down but I can't declare war as I'm in anarchy so you'll have to hit me. My AA is none, Come at me bro.

Put your money where your mouth is. You already have this rogue alliance riot imbeciles helping you. 3vs1......

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Heh - leave him and his ironclad memory and unmatched knowledge alone. He was an important founding nation of NSO, the brightest part of Vox, the staple of lobal stability and the coiner of terms.

Oh - an aside lol, communications across planes through the Dark Force, i channeled the Moldavi himself. The response was great.

Go figure - he's lying about the past again. 

The real question is. Who will Polardoxia roll next? Place your bets.

I'm thinking GPA.

A man can dream, you know.

I can sell down but I can't declare war as I'm in anarchy so you'll have to hit me. My AA is none, Come at me bro.

Put your money where your mouth is. You already have this rogue alliance riot imbeciles helping you. 3vs1......

"Put your money where your mouth - oh wait, you're actually gonna do it?"

If GPA would eat us for breakfast, and we eat NG for breakfast, then what does that say about NG's military prowess?

Makes you think...

GPA would eat you for breakfast because their nations are all warchest & tech heavy compared to TOP & Ella.  But please, go ahead and try to smash them.  I think there's a few friends who would come and defend GPA from Platysphere aggression.

And your point about NG military prowess?

Compare the previous 3 wars for NG & TOP.
TOP vs. NpO, Farkistan, ARES (TOP peaced out all nations under 100k NS)
TOP vs. Sparta, The Apparatus (Again, peacing out all your under 100k NS nations)
TOP vs. Equilibrium (Again, only your upper tier were used)

NG
Non Grata vs. Farkistan & Apparatus (Heavy lifting vs. FARK)
Non Grata vs. Random Insanity Alliance, AGW Overlords, Global Order of Darkness, Bal Masque, The Templar Knights, Unita Societatem and The Apparatus (Heavy Lifting)
Non Grata vs. The Templar Knights, North Atlantic Defense Coalition, New Polar Order, Mostly Harmless Alliance, Farkistan, Christian Coalition of Countries, CRAP, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance (Heavy Lifting, massive damage to our nations at all tiers & loss of our mid-upper tier)

So this war, Umb & TOP swarmed our few remaining Super tier nations who hadn't moved to DBDC. Big whoop. Plus you guys absorbed Mushroom Kingdom.

If you had fought NG of 2 years ago we would have pummelled you as bad as PC smashed Ragnarok. Edited by Stewie

If GPA would eat us for breakfast, and we eat NG for breakfast, then what does that say about NG's military prowess?

Makes you think...

former Gagnarok gov... brb placing back on ignore list

Stats for TOP

TOP-NG: Damage dealt: 73,520.04

Damage taken: 35,969.38

Total Wars: 9

NG-TOP Damage dealt: 295,488.56

Damage Taken: 169,373.72

Total Wars: 38

So Bob, do tell me how you ate us for breakfast again??

Edited by Caustic

GPA would eat you for breakfast because their nations are all warchest & tech heavy compared to TOP & Ella.  But please, go ahead and try to smash them.  I think there's a few friends who would come and defend GPA from Platysphere aggression.

And your point about NG military prowess?

Compare the previous 3 wars for NG & TOP.
TOP vs. NpO, Farkistan, ARES (TOP peaced out all nations under 100k NS)
TOP vs. Sparta, The Apparatus (Again, peacing out all your under 100k NS nations)
TOP vs. Equilibrium (Again, only your upper tier were used)

NG
Non Grata vs. Farkistan & Apparatus (Heavy lifting vs. FARK)
Non Grata vs. Random Insanity Alliance, AGW Overlords, Global Order of Darkness, Bal Masque, The Templar Knights, Unita Societatem and The Apparatus (Heavy Lifting)
Non Grata vs. The Templar Knights, North Atlantic Defense Coalition, New Polar Order, Mostly Harmless Alliance, Farkistan, Christian Coalition of Countries, CRAP, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance (Heavy Lifting, massive damage to our nations at all tiers & loss of our mid-upper tier)

So this war, Umb & TOP swarmed our few remaining Super tier nations who hadn't moved to DBDC. Big whoop. Plus you guys absorbed Mushroom Kingdom.

If you had fought NG of 2 years ago we would have pummelled you as bad as PC smashed Ragnarok.

Really hit a nerve here, didn't I?

I particularly enjoy how you chose to describe TOP's opponents in terms of their coalition "Equilibrium" while laying out each of NG's opponents in detail, and using descriptors like "heavy lifting" as though it'll make you sound more formidable or something.

You can make any excuse or justification that you'd like, it really doesn't help your case. This war has proved the long-standing theory that NG is all talk and very, very little significant bite. Feel free to tell me that NG has no claims for political relevance and just wants to have fun with their friends, but don't act like you wouldn't be reaching for the throne if you weren't laughably bad at it.

former Gagnarok gov... brb placing back on ignore list

Welp, now that Caustic has me on ignore, I should clearly just stop posting and delete my nation. It isn't worth it anymore.

Really hit a nerve here, didn't I?

I particularly enjoy how you chose to describe TOP's opponents in terms of their coalition "Equilibrium" while laying out each of NG's opponents in detail, and using descriptors like "heavy lifting" as though it'll make you sound more formidable or something.

You can make any excuse or justification that you'd like, it really doesn't help your case. This war has proved the long-standing theory that NG is all talk and very, very little significant bite. Feel free to tell me that NG has no claims for political relevance and just wants to have fun with their friends, but don't act like you wouldn't be reaching for the throne if you weren't laughably bad at it.

Welp, now that Caustic has me on ignore, I should clearly just stop posting and delete my nation. It isn't worth it anymore.

No I just copied & pasted the description from each of our wikis.

And yes you hit a nerve. After going on and on about how you hated Polar, UPN & XX for years even after grudge you guys go and become their little bitch boys is precious. I'm glad we never signed with TOP back when Yev pleaded for us to sign. Edited by Stewie