An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

You can make any excuse or justification that you'd like, it really doesn't help your case. This war has proved the long-standing theory that NG is all talk and very, very little significant bite. Feel free to tell me that NG has no claims for political relevance and just wants to have fun with their friends, but don't act like you wouldn't be reaching for the throne if you weren't laughably bad at it.

Talks about reaching for the throne while conveniently forgetting the Ragnarok debacle. Ok Bob.

Furthermore, do you even fact check this nonsense before you spew it? All Talk? #3 in total damage dealt with only 100 members? Lets go check TOP's #'s shall we? What's that... TOP did jack @#$*&( this war aside from cherry picking already engaged targets? HOW FASCINATING.

Edited by Caustic

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talks about reaching for the throne while conveniently forgetting the Ragnarok debacle. Ok Bob.

Furthermore, do you even fact check this nonsense before you spew it? All Talk? #3 in total damage dealt with only 100 members? Lets go check TOP's #'s shall we? What's that... TOP did jack @#$*&( this war aside from cherry picking already engaged targets? HOW FASCINATING.

What are our numbers? Your spewing has me intrigued.

No I just copied & pasted the description from each of our wikis.

And yes you hit a nerve. After going on and on about how you hated Polar, UPN & XX for years even after grudge you guys go and become their little !@#$%* boys is precious. I'm glad we never signed with TOP back when Yev pleaded for us to sign.

Yes, we did hate Polar, UPN, and XX for a long time. The situation of the present does not change the reality of the past. Learning to bury the hatchet and move on to new avenues of discussion with former enemies is enlightening, and its allowed me (and TOP) to find a lot of friends and partners that we otherwise wouldn't have. NG should try it some time, it works wonders.

As Grand Chancellor my government pushed for a NG treaty as well (this is pre-eQ) and it didn't work out. Despite not the best of relationships currently, I'm not glad or angry about never signing a treaty with Non Grata. I'm ambivalent- when one door closes, another opens.

I really don't know what my time in Ragnarok has to do with TOP and NG during the War of the Orders, but if that's the best dirt you've got on me, feel free to use it.

No one cares what your assessment of TOP's war performance is. What matters is the perspectives of our coalition partners, friends, and allies- all of which are perfectly happy with the way we have conducted ourselves this war. :)

Whoever thought hitting GPA would be great is an idiot. Oh wait, Starfox101.

It was sarcasm...

Yes, we did hate Polar, UPN, and XX for a long time. The situation of the present does not change the reality of the past. Learning to bury the hatchet and move on to new avenues of discussion with former enemies is enlightening, and its allowed me (and TOP) to find a lot of friends and partners that we otherwise wouldn't have. NG should try it some time, it works wonders.

We have done - Pacifica, IRON, Valhalla, New Sith Order, Nordreich.

I only regret 2 of those treaties now, one of which has since been rectified. The fate of the other, well time will tell.

As Grand Chancellor my government pushed for a NG treaty as well (this is pre-eQ) and it didn't work out. Despite not the best of relationships currently, I'm not glad or angry about never signing a treaty with Non Grata. I'm ambivalent- when one door closes, another opens.

If I recall correctly, pre-EQ you signed with Umbrella. Hence why we would not sign with you because at that point our membership were seething after Shark Week and would not accept a TOP treaty.

I really don't know what my time in Ragnarok has to do with TOP and NG during the War of the Orders, but if that's the best dirt you've got on me, feel free to use it.

He was talking about your ill fated coup attempt.

No one cares what your assessment of TOP's war performance is. What matters is the perspectives of our coalition partners, friends, and allies- all of which are perfectly happy with the way we have conducted ourselves this war. :)

I know some of your coalition partners who are sickened to be in the same coalition with you. But you keep living in dream world where the sun is always shining. TOP are being used just as much as you are using the Polar coalition to get your mutual goals.

As I was told by a certain former high gov of your alliance, the TOP-Polar treaty was signed because you both sat down, said you both hate each other but that there were bigger fish to fry (paraphrasing the exact wording used by said member). Using Non Grata, Pacifica and Mushroom Kingdom as a way to bring different areas of the treaty web together was actually a stroke of genius I will give you that.

Whether you will be able to hold the fragile nature of this coalition together remains to be seen in the post war environment. Perhaps you will face the same problems we faced when we were in a similar position.

Only time will tell.

I only regret 2 of those treaties now, one of which has since been rectified. The fate of the other, well time will tell.

If I recall correctly, pre-EQ you signed with Umbrella. Hence why we would not sign with you because at that point our membership were seething after Shark Week and would not accept a TOP treaty.

I know some of your coalition partners who are sickened to be in the same coalition with you. But you keep living in dream world where the sun is always shining. TOP are being used just as much as you are using the Polar coalition to get your mutual goals.

As I was told by a certain former high gov of your alliance, the TOP-Polar treaty was signed because you both sat down, said you both hate each other but that there were bigger fish to fry (paraphrasing the exact wording used by said member). Using Non Grata, Pacifica and Mushroom Kingdom as a way to bring different areas of the treaty web together was actually a stroke of genius I will give you that.

Whether you will be able to hold the fragile nature of this coalition together remains to be seen in the post war environment. Perhaps you will face the same problems we faced when we were in a similar position.

Only time will tell.

I do so wish to hear of these coalition members who are angry, sickened, disgusted, etc etc with our side. Y'all keep talking about these mysterious, random alliances and the only names to have ever been brought up is IRON and Valhalla. And from the sounds of it, Valhalla may not like everyone on this side but is quite okay with being in the coalition itself. If it is IRON you speak of, you would do well to remember that IRON specifically chose this coalition over your side. But if it is others, then name them, otherwise I am calling bs. 

I do so wish to hear of these coalition members who are angry, sickened, disgusted, etc etc with our side. Y'all keep talking about these mysterious, random alliances and the only names to have ever been brought up is IRON and Valhalla. And from the sounds of it, Valhalla may not like everyone on this side but is quite okay with being in the coalition itself. If it is IRON you speak of, you would do well to remember that IRON specifically chose this coalition over your side. But if it is others, then name them, otherwise I am calling bs.

Why?

I'll let you run your own damn witchhunt.

You really can't argue that any of those reconciliations are near the scale of the ones made between ourselves and Polar/UPN/XX. Maybe with Pacifica, buy beyond that I see them more as simple political moves rather than the burying of old rivalries. When in the past did NSO have issues with NG? Or Nordreich?

You're not wrong there, plus there was a general perception (funnily enough) that our chained ties at the time would be enough to keep our group together.

Regardless, you're happy the treaty was never signed, and I'm not really looking back on it. That's just how the world works.

Only time will tell.

I know what he's talking about. Still doesn't make it relevant to the discussion we're having. Though if you wish to elaborate, feel free. I'm not going to stop you, and I'm not afraid (or embarrassed) by my past.

As for the NpO treaty, your assessment isn't inaccurate for the initial discussions that took place, but it quickly becomes wrong. We discovered very early in our conversations with NpO that they were an alliance who (like TOP) was ambitious, capable, and effective. They set goals and worked hard to achieve them. This led to the development of a deep-seated respect that I feel both Polars and Paradoxians alike have for each other. It's the same reason we could turn our hostility with MK into a friendship- mutual respect.

So, I'd say that the analysis of your mystery "certain former high gov member" may have been correct for a brief moment in the beginning, but was quickly made obsolete and is no longer accurate.

Sarcastic threats somehow tend to come true...

Really. 

I'm sure GPA is quaking in their boots from the "threat" of Starfox101. I may quite possibly be the only person left who can say they've gone to ZI for GPA. You're grasping so hard for straws that people can't even make jokes around you. You're so busy trying to rile up any form of anger against us that you can. Honestly just give it up. If sarcastic threats were legitimate threats the entire world would have been destroyed 300 times over. 

No I just copied & pasted the description from each of our wikis.

And yes you hit a nerve. After going on and on about how you hated Polar, UPN & XX for years even after grudge you guys go and become their little !@#$%* boys is precious. I'm glad we never signed with TOP back when Yev pleaded for us to sign.

One day TOP is Polar's bitch, the next Polar is TOP's bitch. Make up your mind.

Also, quit making this thread about yourself for once. You've literally done this in every thread since returning to NG. 

Whoever thought hitting GPA would be great is an idiot. Oh wait, Starfox101.

Please go make a topic about how we're going to destroy GPA. While you're at it, we're going to revive GGA and destroy them as well. Keep yourself busy and let the adults talk for 15 minutes.

Whaa? I can't believe I forced myself to work with this moron in the past.

You mean the last time we worked together when me and Doitzel rigged an election to keep you out of gov, and then forced you out of said alliance, making you the only member ever removed?

You totally got forced alright.

Edited by Starfox101

One day TOP is Polar's !@#$%*, the next Polar is TOP's !@#$%*. Make up your mind.

Also, quit making this thread about yourself for once. You've literally done this in every thread since returning to NG.

Can't you both be each other's bitch?  It's a mutual circle jerk.

Aww diddums  :popcorn:

You mean the last time we worked together when me and Doitzel rigged an election to keep you out of gov, and then forced you out of said alliance, making you the only member ever removed?

Considering what happened with CSM (iirc) it's a wonder how anyone could be removed.

Then again, the quality of this guy is way below CSM.

So like I thought, nothing but !@#$%^&* meant to try and cause tension. Good try, good try.

er, if you think nobody in the coalition thinks poorly of TOP and their(/allies) decisions, you may need to wake up.

Didn't Vox go off on some moralist crusade against GGA and fizzle after I left?

Considering what happened with CSM (iirc) it's a wonder how anyone could be removed.

Then again, the quality of this guy is way below CSM.

What did CSM do, again? I have a pretty bad memory at this point. Really, though, we tolerated quite a bit but some people were just a little too annoying to have around.

CSM is a legend, though.

Didn't Vox go off on some moralist crusade against GGA and fizzle after I left?

Left, huh? If you say so.

Anyway, I have no idea who Fizzle is, and we were at war with GGA the entire time. You may have been too busy talking about Vladimir the entire time to notice.

Edited by Starfox101

So, another thread in which NG states they feel so powerless now, that instead of thinking about rebuilding and settle the scores, they hope Polar, GPA and Prester John  will come down and do their dirty work for them.

:popcorn:

Edited by Krashnaia

Left, huh? If you say so.

Anyway, I have no idea who Fizzle is, and we were at war with GGA the entire time. You may have been too busy talking about Vladimir the entire time to notice.

I recall Vox Populi announcing they became an alliance, which was just completely pointless. I also remember the whole seizing the green senate thing, which was totally useless. The abysmal lack of content after November is also something I remember. Oh, the intellectual genius of Voxian govt was astounding. Oh, and Doitzel's flowery, but unsubstantial threads. I think I was the only one who actually provided Vox related analysis after I left.

Of course, that's what happens when you have to work with moralists, reactionaries and deposed princesses.

I recall Vox Populi announcing they became an alliance, which was just completely pointless. I also remember the whole seizing the green senate thing, which was totally useless. The abysmal lack of content after November is also something I remember. Oh, the intellectual genius of Voxian govt was astounding. Oh, and Doitzel's flowery, but unsubstantial threads. I think I was the only one who actually provided Vox related analysis after I left.

Of course, that's what happens when you have to work with moralists, reactionaries and deposed princesses.

You were well aware we were becoming a traditional alliance, considering you attempted to join the first Senate but were replaced by Nintenderek of all people. We also seized the Green Senate the first week of our existence, not after you were removed. You may be thinking of when we ghosted TOP, and got them sanctioned, causing GGA to lose their sanction, which was pretty hilarious. Additionally, Schatt, Doitzel, and Sponge would all disagree with your "lack of content" after you were removed. 

Also, stop talking about yourself. Rayvon and I have thoroughly debunked all of your delusions of grandeur. In reality, you've accomplished nothing yet claim to be one of the greats.

Edited by Starfox101

So, another thread in which NG states they feel so powerless now, that instead of thinking about rebuilding and settle the scores, they hope Polar, GPA and Prester John  will come down and do their dirty work for them.

:popcorn:

We're so powerless it needed a huge dogpile to try and take us down and even then they couldn't make us surrender  :war: