An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

You were well aware we were becoming a traditional alliance, considering you attempted to join the first Senate but were replaced by Nintenderek of all people. We also seized the Green Senate the first week of our existence, not after you were removed. You may be thinking of when we ghosted TOP, and got them sanctioned, causing GGA to lose their sanction, which was pretty hilarious. Additionally, Schatt, Doitzel, and Sponge would all disagree with your "lack of content" after you were removed. 

Also, stop talking about yourself. Rayvon and I have thoroughly debunked all of your delusions of grandeur. In reality, you've accomplished nothing yet claim to be one of the greats.

Becoming a traditional alliance was something I very loudly opposed. I wrote extensively within Vox Populi why it should be more like a political party and even allow people to sign up anonymously, but your unimaginative mind was too transfixed on numbers rather than ideology. All Vox Populi needed to do was attack NPO where they were weak, and reveal the inherent contradictions in their imperialist latter-hegemony. The only objectives Vox needed to accomplish was seizing the red senate and reveal the futility of EZI. By attacking Pacifican ideology, Vox helped bring down NPO, but all the extra stuff with the green senate was nonsense and weakened the movement.

The absolutely worst thing was the establishment of Vox Populi as an "alliance" of about 30 people who were EZI'd. Awesome job refocusing the public view towards Vox Populi's weaknesses.

PS by "lack of content" I refer to anything substantial from Vox after November. You are correct in that I still published content after leaving Vox.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're so powerless it needed a huge dogpile to try and take us down and even then they couldn't make us surrender  :war:

Just a matter of time. :popcorn:

Hey, look, now people are discussing Vox. This is getting better. Maybe we will go back all the way to GATO-INC.

Edited by Krashnaia

Becoming a traditional alliance was something I very loudly opposed. I wrote extensively within Vox Populi why it should be more like a political party and even allow people to sign up anonymously, but your unimaginative mind was too transfixed on numbers rather than ideology. All Vox Populi needed to do was attack NPO where they were weak, and reveal the inherent contradictions in their imperialist latter-hegemony. The only objectives Vox needed to accomplish was seizing the red senate and reveal the futility of EZI. By attacking Pacifican ideology, Vox helped bring down NPO, but all the extra stuff with the green senate was nonsense and weakened the movement.

The absolutely worst thing was the establishment of Vox Populi as an "alliance" of about 30 people who were EZI'd. Awesome job refocusing the public view towards Vox Populi's weaknesses.

A political party would never be successful. Kind of like the one you founded that is enjoying no success at all and is nearly universally derided.

Additionally, we allowed people to sign-up anonymously and as the recruiter for a large amount of these, I know firsthand how it went. If you really thought our public nations were the entirety of Vox, then we succeeded in our goal. Organizing into a real alliance allowed us to better handle our PR and coordinate efforts much better. If you don't remember we had quite a few incidents with members that we had absolutely no control over, tarnishing our name. It also established a true leader of the front, who was able to lay out an agenda and ideals. For some reason you assumed turning Vox into a Francoist group would bring down Pacifica. Anyone with a brain could see that nobody cares about Francoism. To bring down the NPO we had to get their allies to turn on them and convince everyone there wasn't much NPO could do to you. You also completely ignore the fact that NPO wasn't the only problem. You have a very strange obsession with Pacifica. So much so that you've spent your entire time here either railing against them, or outright worshiping their ideals.

See, I have history on my side, as Vox was a massive success. Our methods have proved to be the correct route, so why on earth is an ostracized reject attempting to critique what went wrong in a successful movement?

Worry about your own fledgling political party first. Try enacting those ideals you're suggesting here, and see if anyone is awake after 10 minutes.

Just a matter of time.  :popcorn:

Hey, look, now people are discussing Vox. This is getting better. Maybe we will go back all the way to GATO-INC.

Next, Tywinn will attempt to claim he founded GATO, and INC, and then organized that war to create a peaceful era of global stability.

Edited by Starfox101

Please detail in your mind how Vox Populi was a success, so I can debunk your rediculous claims as a whole.

Please detail in your mind how Vox Populi was a failure, so I can debunk your ridiculous claims as a whole.

Seriously, read a history book. Your over-inflated ego and bloated self worth have led you to think that anyone rejecting you is awful - when it is the exact opposite. 

Please detail in your mind how Vox Populi was a failure, so I can debunk your ridiculous claims as a whole.

Seriously, read a history book. Your over-inflated ego and bloated self worth have led you to think that anyone rejecting you is awful - when it is the exact opposite.

You started this, and you never explained why Vox Populi was a success. Actually, you made several interesting claims. But first, the most important:

Why was Vox Populi a success?

You started this, and you never explained why Vox Populi was a success. Actually, you made several interesting claims. But first, the most important:

Why was Vox Populi a success?

Because we won? There is no long explanation. It isn't rocket science. Now, enough of this thread derail. If you really wish to continue this, PM me and I might possibly respond in the next 6 months.

Edited by Starfox101

Because we won? There is no long explanation. It isn't rocket science. Now, enough of this thread derail. If you really wish to continue this, PM me and I might possibly respond in the next 6 months.

Hahaha, the scoundrel reveals himself for what it is. Let me know when you can define victory, and how Vox Populy "won" within the context of your own confused, directionless ideology.

Im not the one claiming victory for stuff without attempting to back it up with anything other than "we won."

I mean, really. Winning generally means you achieved victory. You're looking for a long winded answer to a simple question. 

I think I'm going to ally NSO and NPO just to be on the opposite side of Tywinn. It must be nice. You heard it here first, Stewie.

I mean, really. Winning generally means you achieved victory. You're looking for a long winded answer to a simple question. 

I think I'm going to ally NSO and NPO just to be on the opposite side of Tywinn. It must be nice. You heard it here first, Stewie.

So you cant write a long post to define victory, all you can do is write long posts to attempt to defame me. Let me know when you can define when, how and why Vox Populi "won."

So you cant write a long post to define victory, all you can do is write long posts to attempt to defame me. Let me know when you can define when, how and why Vox Populi "won."

Why should he? You will spin anything he writes, as you are cleary arguing for the sake of argument. And it's not like your opinion matters to anyone, so...