Peace in Our Time!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that Nordreich is handing out a ton more damage than receiving I feel that they aren't the alliance that should be surrendering...

Well, soon they won't be if they keep this up. 

We at NoR are deeply impressed by the fortitude displayed by the defending coalition and none more so than our friends in NG. Also VE and MW are distressingly persistent fighters for the opposition so hats off to you guys. Let's just close this war with an honourable peace and grab a beer.

I am down for closing this war, just surrender and be done with it. 

I put it to you that points a) and 3) are inaccurate, and point 2) is subjective. I feel that it could well be harmful and destructive to our alliance.

But again, I put it to you that peace is in your grasp if you want it. Right now.

Peace is well within your grasp as well mate. Grab it on your own.

Surrendering to our lessors is always dishonorable. 

Who exactly is your lessor? No one. Thought so. 

The coalition which we were de facto a part of by joining the war on an MDP may have lost, but NoR itself did not lose. We did exactly what we promised to do.

As such, anything other than admission of defeat as part of a broader coalition announcement is entirely unacceptable.

Nope. Soon, we will ensure the only option you have is to surrender. 

Yes you are. Your alliance is actively refusing a peace that a) is indicative of your position in this war 2) is not crippling, destructive, or harmful in any nature, and 3) is identical to the peace that the vast majority of your coalition is offered, and that some have already accepted.

It's insulting to your friends and allies you are fighting with, and intellectually insulting to anyone observing from the sidelines.

This is wrong on pretty much every level.  This seems to be pretty typical for your posting lately.

NoR isn't refusing peace and neither is NG.  We have offered admission of defeat and we are working on terms for our front.  And no, NoR-NG peace is very different from other fronts.  On the NoR-NG front we are being asked to pay reparations - for just honoring a treaty.  So, yet again Bob, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Neither NG or NoR are being insulting to anyone, lol.  Sometimes I think you just try to say things in an attempt to make yourself feel smart instead of actually thinking about what you are typing.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

I'm sure I can quote you talking out your furry ass again. Oh look, I did.

This is like how you claim to be winning a war when over 60% of NoR's NS has been destroyed and yourself and 3/4 of your alliance have fled to Peace Mode?

Leave the delusion. Embrace reality.

Or, better still, do not.

I accept your surrender for being an insufferable so & so

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment. ^_^

Edited by Krashnaia

This is like how you claim to be winning a war when over 60% of NoR's NS has been destroyed and yourself and 3/4 of your alliance have fled to Peace Mode?

No one has claimed that NoR is "winning the war" at any point in time. What was said is that singling NoR out doesn't make much sense in context.

Nordreich entered on an MDP with Non Grata. We caused more damage than we took, and we committed to staying in the war as long as NG needs us. We are honorable like that to our friends. Those were our only two objectives: cause lots of damage and stay in the war as long as needed. We accomplished our objectives, so it is quite impossible to say we "lost" anything outside of contextually being on the losing side of the war.

Attempting to force NoR to surrender individually, rather than as part of a coalition acceptance of defeat, is something that will not happen. We will not leave the war until NG has left the war, period. And I do not believe this will happen outside of a full coalition admission of defeat (nor should it).

That's my final word on this derailed topic.

Edited by Opportunity

No one has claimed that NoR is "winning the war" at any point in time. What was said is that singling NoR out doesn't make much sense in context.

Nordreich entered on an MDP with Non Grata. We caused more damage than we took, and we committed to staying in the war as long as NG needs us. We are honorable like that to our friends. Those were our only two objectives: cause lots of damage and stay in the war as long as needed. We accomplished our objectives, so it is quite impossible to say we "lost" anything outside of contextually being on the losing side of the war.

Attempting to force NoR to surrender individually, rather than as part of a coalition acceptance of defeat, is something that will not happen. We will not leave the war until NG has left the war, period. And I do not believe this will happen outside of a full coalition admission of defeat (nor should it).

That's my final word on this derailed topic.

I tip my hat to NoR for helping there friend good job you deserve a cookie. But puffing out your chest with something like 2/3 of your AA in pm is funny IMO. Of course your going to out damage right now those once bigger nations in the lower tier are hard to fight but this is the key 3 v 1 you can get nuked once while you can nuke 3 targets. Not going into the math but logically yes you can lose and out damage. So swallow your pride and take terms given to you

I tip my hat to NoR for helping there friend good job you deserve a cookie. But puffing out your chest with something like 2/3 of your AA in pm is funny IMO. Of course your going to out damage right now those once bigger nations in the lower tier are hard to fight but this is the key 3 v 1 you can get nuked once while you can nuke 3 targets. Not going into the math but logically yes you can lose and out damage. So swallow your pride and take terms given to you

ITT: MCXA are trying to be at the big boys table.

The strategy involved in such a situation is clearly lost on you. The amount of dmg "once big" nations can inflict typically pales in comparison to what they've lost so total output of dmg wise your wrong. Edited by Boston

Nice, nice. But, you see, this is a Global War, not post-elections day. I mean, you can spin things all you want to disguise a defeat as a victory, but we won't buy it.

If you want to lengthen this war until you feel that you have "lost outside of contextually being on the losing side of the war", then bring it on. More days wasted on Peace Mode for 75% of you guys.

Edited by Krashnaia