Peace in Our Time!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, come now gentlemen! Let's try to restrain our primal urges to injure those who we find our opponents, and instead pity them. 

"I pity the fools." So have you guys finished trying to derail the thread yet? Your spoiling ODN's party.

No need to be a dick, Malkavian. Not everything revolves around this one person and (s)he needs to learn it.

You guys are acting quite inhospitably toward Daenerys Targaryen, Neo Uruk. If you do not agree with his bias on a particular subject, ignore him and move on. You're feeding his egomania and baiting him to keep this horrible charade going. Let bygones be bygones.

Yeah listen to Malkavian If you know whats good for you.

Please refrain from clogging anymore threads with unnecessary spam, it's not too nice of you, Daenerys Targaryen. The main reason they're insulting and attacking you is because you tend to lose track of the purpose of the thread and derail the topic of discourse way off balance. Listen to their advice once in awhile. 

Edited by Malkavian

We's been trying to in a couple threads but you's been derailing them everywheres.

If you're about done, as am I. "If you know what's good for you."

Oh, so it's all my fault? Playing the blame game isn't going to work here. Only my girl Daenerys Targaryen is good for me. Other than what Malkavian told you, do you know whats good for you?

You guys are act quite inhospitably toward Daenerys Targaryen, Neo Uruk. If you do not agree with his bias on a particular subject, ignore him and move on. You're feeding his egomania and baiting him to keep this horrible charade going. Let bygones be bygones.

Please refrain from clogging anymore threads with unnecessary spam, it's not too nice of you, Daenerys Targaryen. The main reason they're insulting and attacking you is because you tend to lose track of the purpose of the thread and derail the topic of discourse way off balance. Listen to their advice once in awhile. 

My topic derailment days are over! Thank you Malkavian for all your wisdom and guidance. I will be a better Dragon Queen because of you. If you ever need a village, a city, a nation or even a entire alliance burnt to the ground then let me know. The least I can do. Let get back to the topic huh....

what the hell happened here?

Opinion, my dear friend, is apparently more valuable than reason. For their are many opinions present, but hardly any reasonable people. Must be in the wrong place. Especially if that bumbling orc (Uruk-hai) has found himself someone foolish enough to take the bait.