Peace in Our Time!

Lines being drawn.

WD C&G in ensuring none of your members are left hanging in the conflict. Time to prepare for the next dogpile; though hopefully you'll be the one delivering it (for a change).

Speaking of dogpiles, well done on finding the right ratio this war! Dave wasn't enough, and EQ was a bit much, but this one was perfect.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CnG have had their fair share of getting dog piled. Time to move to those who haven't. Hello IRON and the neutrals.

"Our time has come. For 300 years, we prepared. We grew stronger. While you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe... and protected. You were trusted to lead the Republic—but you were deceived, as our powers of the dark side have blinded you. You assumed no force could challenge you...and now...finally...we have returned."

Darth Malgus Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Cancel your treaty with TTE and maybe we can rectify that.

I have no powers to cancel treaties as I'm not UA govt nor would I If I could as TTE are great people. I know yous are just trolling but is it really reasonable to compare a 16 day old nation to alliances that have been around for 6-7 years?

Oh look this 16 day old nation has never been rolled, lets roll him.

RevolutionaryRebel when was the last time you got rolled?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I have no powers to cancel treaties as I'm not UA govt nor would I If I could as TTE are great people. I know yous are just trolling but is it really reasonable to compare a 16 day old nation to alliances that have been around for 6-7 years?

Oh look this 16 day old nation has never been rolled, lets roll him.

I know, right?  Duct taping oven mittens over your hands would be way more effective.

I know, right?  Duct taping oven mittens over your hands would be way more effective.

It would be more effective but its just as unlikely to happen as rolling me. Enough with the threats guys, sound like that imbecile who wouldn't shut up about rolling me yesterday. If you want to do something just do it and quit with the big words. All I hear is noise and no action.

It would be more effective but its just as unlikely to happen as rolling me. Enough with the threats guys, sound like that imbecile who wouldn't shut up about rolling me yesterday. If you want to do something just do it and quit with the big words. All I hear is noise and no action.

Or we could encase them in concrete.

Or we could encase them in concrete.

Easy said than done.

micro wars are just what we need to spice up Bob. Frack the coalition warfare. Lets just pit people and blocs 1v1 and see what happens

Just worry about not getting rolled in your own wars.

You guys just finished getting rolled or are currently still getting rolled and you want more wars? Give it a break. Yous don't have any legs to stand on.

Everyone just ignore this annoying noise. Don't respond, don't quote (let this be the last) and with a bit of luck it might just go away.

micro wars are just what we need to spice up Bob. Frack the coalition warfare. Lets just pit people and blocs 1v1 and see what happens

I like the idea but who'd agree to it. I'll ed pay to see a XX/AF vs CnG/US war. That'd be a good war.

Everyone just ignore this annoying noise. Don't respond, don't quote (let this be the last) and with a bit of luck it might just go away.

I did imply that I'd buy oven mitts.  I feel like my offer needs further consideration, otherwise we'll have another Tywin (Gandhi) on our hands.

No ones stopping yous from blocking me. As If I'll d care, in fact good riddance. I'm here for my own enjoyment and not to threaten others with war or insult them with name calling. Warrior the troll is more than welcome to put me on his block list, I really hope he does.

No ones stopping yous from blocking me. As If I'll d care, in fact good riddance. I'm here for my own enjoyment and not to threaten others with war or insult them with name calling. Warrior the troll is more than welcome to put me on his block list, I really hope he does.

You mean ol' Warrior Mitts?  Yeah, we already put oven mitts on him over at the R&R forums.  Now his posts are just like, sdfnlzofo0w0w0cfkxzklzkcv.