Peace in Our Time!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the oA coalition wanted front-by-front peace and now is backpedaling.  NpO/TOP/Umb have wanted nothing more this whole war but to punitively punish NPO and everything that's been done up to this point is to create more bad blood, not solve the problem and move on.  Is their really any question that it's the oA Coalition that is stalling peace once again.  You can't really say anything about NoR when the oA coalition is stalling peace on completely separate fronts.  They wanted front-by-front peace, not us.  This is the reason we pushed for coalition peace.  It's just a better way to do peace - no games.  Just common sense which I guess was lost on people more intent on squeezing every last ounce of blood out of an alliance.

The reason we wanted coalition peace is to avoid all of this and have a nice clean cut off, not this ridiculous dog and pony show of disorganized governments doing who knows what, lol.  But if you are content to see IRON build up and grow even larger, then I guess more power to you.

NPO agreed to peace and per my wording of the discussion stated in a self imposed "honorable" declaration that they'd wait til everyone else was out first before starting terms.

Of course preening in a sense of their own self importance and not just dropping out to speed the peace process, they probably figured that people would be our right away given that everyone else had said their peace depended on NPO getting terms they could agree on. Little did they realize just Why everyone else in their coalition believed that NPO's terms were so horrible; why, it's because your side seems to believe even the word "surrender" is non grata. Now, at least, I understand why everyone over there was decrying the terms presented. You all have an entirely skewed sense of what is good and what is bad, and/or a skewed sense of entitlement.

So, no. I have no feeling that Polar's coalition is stalling peace when almost all of you were offered these same deals before Christmas.

Kudos to ODN for working out their peace agreement quickly.

I thought NPO couldn't get peace/start terms until everyone else was out because of your side, not a "self imposed 'honorable' declaration"

Wrong as usual.

I wasn't really trying to make any statement; just asking for clarification.

I mean, originally NPO/NSO/NG weren't even supposed to negotiate until everyone was out :P

It went from "NPO could not even discuss peace after entering on an MD until they're the sole fighter on the field" per Polar Coalition to "NPO is not being left to fight alone indefinitely in a war they entered on an MD and we (the Sith Coalition) will not peace out till this is assured" per Sith Coalition, and now it sits at "NPO has a deal but the terms do not begin until the Sith Coalition is fully peaced out" per mutual coalition agreement.

It went from "NPO could not even discuss peace after entering on an MD until they're the sole fighter on the field" per Polar Coalition to "NPO is not being left to fight alone indefinitely in a war they entered on an MD and we (the Sith Coalition) will not peace out till this is assured" per Sith Coalition, and now it sits at "NPO has a deal but the terms do not begin until the Sith Coalition is fully peaced out" per mutual coalition agreement.

I think we will have to arrange an appointment for our leaders with some optometrists when this is all over and done with, dealing with the polar coalition can cause severe damage to their retinas :(

Edited by Williambonney

I love how when you all know there's nothing  more you can attempt to spin, y'all just quote each other hoping repeating the same tired lines produce results.

That made absolutely no sense to me, Jerdge. :mellow:

Welcome to the GPA's world. D:
A world bursting with legalistic type and a knack for confusing an outsider.

Never explain a joke! If you carefully read Pingu's words (which I quoted) you should be able to get it.

(I anyway understand that me having said in this thread something that actually had to do with ODN might have caused confusion... my apologies.)

Never explain a joke! If you carefully read Pingu's words (which I quoted) you should be able to get it.

(I anyway understand that me having said in this thread something that actually had to do with ODN might have caused confusion... my apologies.)

You should never speak about the actual topic, Jerdge! Spamming is a sacred Cyber Nations institution that must never be forgotten!  

Surrendering as an individual alliance is something that would be crippling, destructive, and harmful by its very nature to our alliance.

Describe what will happen if you sign a piece of text that's has the word surrender in it. Edited by Feanor Noldorin

Considering how much some of the alliances opposing them hate them*, Nor should be happy to get just an admission of defeat and surrender.

It's clear that Nordreich did well on its fronts.  It's also equally clear that Nordreich is on the loosing and is defeated.  There's no shame in that.

*Not speaking for myself or TOP here, I personally like Nor.

Edited by Azaghul